Wedding Etiquette Forum

Howdy folks! It's night time!

Re: Howdy folks! It's night time!

• Nooothing. Just got back from the gym, fricken two hours later. I'm so sore. 

Random question. I have a medium sized sweet potato. If I wish to bake it, how hot and how long do I go?
  • I just saw my friend Kimmy in a Subway commercial!
  • I'm watching RHOC reunion...probably about to have to leave forH's softball game. 
    But, I just got a call from my CW, saying that he's coming to work tomorrow, so I don't have to drive 30 miles to man his office. WEE!
  • I'm still feeling a little argumentative.  Anyone wanna come at me?
  • Hi! I got most of the stuff on my to-do list done, which was mainly cleaning, so I'm happy. I'm headed to the beach for the day tomorrow, but I can finish up the rest of it on Wednesday. Namely, cleaning my room.

My shoulder injury is acting up and it annoys me because it makes me think it won't truly get better unless I have surgery. I guess I need to start doing my PT exercises again.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • LizzieyounceLizzieyounce member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2012
    I'm grilling dead cow and watchng the Bridezillas episode I DVRed last night. Some chick wants to pay for her cake with food stamps. Lovely.

ETA, thank heavens the baker is turning her down.."It's illegal!"  Duh.
  • Hi Loopy! I'm just waiting for dinner to be ready; FI is making buffalo chicken strips. I got my hours changed to 8:30-5 almost 2 months ago but I've been working so much OT today was the first time I got to work my new shift. It was pretty awesome. How's fruit loop treating you?
  • Hello! I'm working on making some programs. Has anyone ordered from paperandmore.com? 

Also, I got a new brand of self tanner the other day and tried it out this afternoon. So far I really like it. 
  • I'm just sitting here putzing around.  Apparently I didn't miss much at work last week while I was away, so I got caught up quickly.  I also was encouraged to apply for a job that should be posting soon.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_howdy-folks-its-night-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ffcdc56c-c306-4b04-86c4-4b1ed59135bdPost:2c560c81-1e0d-4cf0-ab8b-b36a803ceb1f">Re: Howdy folks! It's night time!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm still feeling a little argumentative.  Anyone wanna come at me?
    Posted by MyUserName1[/QUOTE]

<div>Why you such a fatty, Fatty McFaterson?</div>
  • Any, I find that cooking a baked potato for 50 min at 450 if its medium sized should be plenty. 
  • Aw crap I didn't noticed it was a sweet potato. Don't know if thats the same.
  • Muni, craft beer sucks! Go! 

I'm waiting for flirty guy to finish working out so we can go get beer. Dear baby Jesus he has been working out for 2 hours now! Nobody needs to work out that much. Although, I will say I like the results of his working out so I guess I shouldn't complain too much. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_howdy-folks-its-night-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ffcdc56c-c306-4b04-86c4-4b1ed59135bdPost:313016ec-8948-4965-81e8-e09188257f00">Re: Howdy folks! It's night time!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any, I find that cooking a baked potato for 50 min at 450 if its medium sized should be plenty. 
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

<div>Awesome, thanks. Guess I'll have to cook my salmon after then.</div>
  • Oh, uhm. You know, I don't know. GOD MUSU NOW I HAVE TO USE GOOGLE.
  • Leisel: What are the programs for?

H and I are watching Hardcore Pawn on dvr.  H said "I really need to work there" hahaha
  • We just had Argentinian food, and now I'm hanging out with the kittens.

I just realized that I know a Dr. Kristin who is married to a doctor.  Who is blonde.

But she has kids, is laid back, and never wears pearls.  And in a million years, I cannot imagine her citing Father of the Bride for etiquette advice.

The search continues.

(Also, I'm convinced that Kristin#s is not a physician but is a PhD, since she talks about being a teacher.)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_howdy-folks-its-night-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ffcdc56c-c306-4b04-86c4-4b1ed59135bdPost:cccf7b6c-7f85-44ba-9216-1e98888de133">Re: Howdy folks! It's night time!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Muni, craft beer sucks! Go!  I'm waiting for flirty guy to finish working out so we can go get beer. Dear baby Jesus he has been working out for 2 hours now! Nobody needs to work out that much. Although, I will say I like the results of his working out so I guess I shouldn't complain too much. 
    Posted by ArynBaker[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Please tell me you are watching him work out...please.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_howdy-folks-its-night-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ffcdc56c-c306-4b04-86c4-4b1ed59135bdPost:22d50b11-6b9e-46bb-b733-e722654bccbe">Re: Howdy folks! It's night time!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howdy folks! It's night time! : Why you such a fatty, Fatty McFaterson?
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

<div>Because I drink too much.</div><div>
    </div><div>Ironically, around the time my avatar picture was taken, I had just been diagnosed with a chronic stomach condition and weighed less than I did when I was 13.  </div><div>
    </div><div>AND FUCCCCCK YOU ARYN.  CRAFT BEER IS MY MOTHERFUCKING LIFE</div>
  • Hockey, I'm designing and helping to make the programs for Hooters bride :) I really do like doing this sort of thing, but I really hate what she wants me to make, haha.
  • Good evening,

DH is cooking BBQ chicken, potato salad and corn for me to celebrate my big raise.   He is cooking chicken cordon blue sausage for himself.  

I'm also looking at the new Pottery Barn catalog looking for furniture for our new place we a moving into next month.

Oh and I'm drinking wine

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Mica, I got really excited that you might have actually found Kristin#s for a minute there reading that post. I am so curious what she looks like.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_howdy-folks-its-night-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ffcdc56c-c306-4b04-86c4-4b1ed59135bdPost:d30239c4-1f83-47fe-ba21-b13c168f12ae">Re: Howdy folks! It's night time!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hockey, I'm designing and helping to make the programs for Hooters bride :) I really do like doing this sort of thing, but I really hate what she wants me to make, haha.
    Posted by LeiselEB[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I cannot WAIT to hear about this wedding.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_howdy-folks-its-night-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ffcdc56c-c306-4b04-86c4-4b1ed59135bdPost:a7fa4500-78e2-4e58-a556-01cccd026a82">Re: Howdy folks! It's night time!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howdy folks! It's night time! : Because I drink too much. Ironically, around the time my avatar picture was taken, I had just been diagnosed with a chronic stomach condition and weighed less than I did when I was 13.   AND FUCCCCCK YOU ARYN.  CRAFT BEER IS MY MOTHERFUCKING LIFE
    Posted by MyUserName1[/QUOTE]

<div>I think I was like 90lbs at 13. And since you are me, I respond with a shocked "Holy crap!"</div>
  • Winnertag1Winnertag1 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Evening! FI made a delish Thai coconut chicken thing for dinner with sticky rice - it was so good. We wanted to go for a bike ride and Fi decided my tires were too flat & he went to pump them and by accident he let out the air and now cant figure out how to pump it up.. oops. We were also able to finally finalize on a date for our engagement photo's.

Angel - I'm sorry your shoulder is hurting up. I hope that it gets better without having to resort to surgery. 

Leisel - what type of programs are you working on?

edit - nvm Leisel - I see my question has been answered! =)

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • is that what the lace was for?  Hahah  I love doing stuff like that for people....though I usually whip up what they want, and then do another version of what I like and send both.  Usually they go with my version hahaha
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_howdy-folks-its-night-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ffcdc56c-c306-4b04-86c4-4b1ed59135bdPost:1f93ea57-7bad-455b-b849-88406022aca6">Re: Howdy folks! It's night time!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Evening! FI made a delish Thai coconut chicken thing for dinner with sticky rice - it was so good. We wanted to go for a bike ride and Fi decided my tires were too flat & he went to pump them and by accident he let out the air and now cant figure out how to pump it up.. oops. We were also able to finally finalize on a date for our engagement photo's. Angel - I'm sorry your shoulder is hurting up. I hope that it gets better without having to resort to surgery.  Leisel - what type of programs are you working on?
    Posted by DileniN[/QUOTE]

<div>I don't know if you saw it in the morning thread btw, but I'm from an area two hours north of Toronto =)</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_howdy-folks-its-night-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ffcdc56c-c306-4b04-86c4-4b1ed59135bdPost:b713d9aa-841c-4fef-83a1-fc4beabd7f75">Re: Howdy folks! It's night time!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howdy folks! It's night time! : I think I was like 90lbs at 13. And since you are me, I respond with a shocked "Holy crap!"
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

<div>Well, I was full grown size at 13.  I still have pants that I got for my 13th birthday.  But I was down to 105 pounds when my avatar pic was taken.  I was really, really, sick.</div>
  • Lizzie, haha no I am not watching him workout.

Muni, since craft beer is your life, any suggestions as to what I should try tonight?  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_howdy-folks-its-night-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ffcdc56c-c306-4b04-86c4-4b1ed59135bdPost:d3dafad8-c57e-4de4-be1d-1b4e34c8d1c1">Re: Howdy folks! It's night time!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howdy folks! It's night time! : I cannot WAIT to hear about this wedding.
    Posted by Lizzieyounce[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>She's made some changes to her plans, so it may not be as disasterous as previously thought. Still....it's going to be different. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards