Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Howdy folks! It's night time!

15678911»

Re: Howdy folks! It's night time!

• Options
    Hey anyone still around? 
    I just got home from the gym and it is still freakin' 88 degrees outside with super high humidity. Ick. 

I love old cars. Dream of owning an early 60s Corvette convertible. Some day!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_howdy-folks-its-night-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ffcdc56c-c306-4b04-86c4-4b1ed59135bdPost:47bd2e8f-c01d-4127-b1fd-00e5d3486187">Re: Howdy folks! It's night time!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wicked was awesome on broadway. Saw that one in the 5th row! So amazing. 
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I am way way way late to this BUT Wicked was so completely amazing. The end of act one, where Elphaba is flying made me literally sob because of its awesomeness. It was incredible. I love that show. Must listen to showtunes now.</div>
  • Options
    Hey everybody I just got home!  I hope everyones night is still going well.  I worked all day and everything is going well.  BTW Old cars are super fun :) They are all my dad owns 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_howdy-folks-its-night-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ffcdc56c-c306-4b04-86c4-4b1ed59135bdPost:09df0d68-b01d-4936-8700-50673bfed540">Re: Howdy folks! It's night time!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howdy folks! It's night time! : I am way way way late to this BUT Wicked was so completely amazing. The end of act one, where Elphaba is flying made me literally sob because of its awesomeness. It was incredible. I love that show. Must listen to showtunes now.
    Posted by willywally5[/QUOTE]
    I love Wicked. I've actually been listening to showtunes on Pandora lately. Love.
  • Options
    ski2playski2play member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Evening ladies, anybody still around?

I love the children's book Runaway Bunny  and Goodnight Gorilla.
  • Options
    I'm here. I was working on our baby shower guest list and then i hopped in the shower. :)
  • Options
    Very cool that you are expecting!  I like the name Nathan.  I have a 21 year old daughter and a 20 year old son.  They grow so fast, but are so much fun!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_howdy-folks-its-night-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ffcdc56c-c306-4b04-86c4-4b1ed59135bdPost:428377a7-7d88-4d11-b50c-dd69d4e76add">Re: Howdy folks! It's night time!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Very cool that you are expecting!  I like the name Nathan.  I have a 21 year old daughter and a 20 year old son.  They grow so fast, but are so much fun!
    Posted by ski2play[/QUOTE]

Sorry I'm just seeing this---I can't seem to handle multi-tasking tonight.

We're very excited about becoming parents! :) And I, too, like the name Nathan. ;)

As for growing fast, here's hoping that they find a way to stop that process soon! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards