Oh Holy Balls

Re: Oh Holy Balls

• Immagonna change my name to tropicalsunshine

• Oh! Fuck wank bugger shitting arse head and hole! -Billy Mack
  • Stina- I was hoping it was just an IE issue.... sigh

Anniversary

• Oh! Fuck wank bugger shitting arse head and hole! -Billy Mack

Yessssss.

• Well happy Monday since we cant open a new thread! DAMN YOU KNOT.

• Well happy Monday since we cant open a new thread! DAMN YOU KNOT.
    I'm confused.  If you click on "New Discussion" with that weird RSS thing next to it, it opens for me...
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • How was your weekend, birthday twin? Mine was not nearly restful enough. We spent all day Saturday moving DB from one end of campus to the other without the benefit of a pickup, large vehicle, or cart to haul his belongings. Why does everyone in my family drive compact cars?
    Sunday we were at my parents' home for Mother's Day and my birthday. I got a yarn ball winder, and now I shall WIND ALL THE THINGS! And it will be glorious.
  • @peekaboo2011- It still wont work for me.

@KeptInStitches- My weekend was pretty eventful. Saturday my friend and I went and got mani/pedis, then the guys joined us for dinner and drinks at the bars. I had a headache all Sunday. Oh and the same friend, she got engaged yesterday!! I knew it was going to happen and it was a super hard secret to keep for 2 months.

• The fuck, TK?
    I french with my man
  • Someone brought it to the attention of the KG's and they said that it'll be fixed by May 16th. So.. uh.. yeah.

@Stina51286 - That's awesome! I'm a terrible secret keeper for exciting news, I have to plan things last minute just to keep myself from spoiling it. I absolutely couldn't keep a secret like that for 2 months!
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • Ok, stupid question.  When I try to post a new discussion thread is says I have to choose a category.  How do I do that?
  • @minskat30  - You can't. There's a glitch right now and a lot of the new boards are having issues where people can't post. So we're all stuck here right now.
  • So, guys...how was your weekend?
    I french with my man
  • @kmbryant.  Thanks.  Sorry, I didn't see that earlier.
  • Lol. Tiring. I try to take advantage of my weekends and enjoy myself, but less and less they're feeling like weekends. I seem to be obligated to do something every weekend (I'm kind of a doormat :/). I did get to go on a nice long hike in the canyon, get some cleaning done, and I made dinner for BF's mom for mothers day (mine was out of town). Overall, it went well.

I overslept this morning by an HOUR (woke up at 8:02. Supposed to be here at 8.) so that sort of threw my morning in a funk.
  • @peek.  Saturday was good.  Sunday I had to work all day...which I'm really getting tired of.  How was yours?

I was going to post a thread about what everyone was making for dinner tonight...I've been at work since 5:30 this morning so I'm already thinking about dinner. :)

I'm thinking this plus seared scallops with butter and garlic..

http://theyearinfood.com/2012/02/preserved-lemon-chickpea-pasta-with-parsley-pesto.html

Thoughts? Suggestions?

• May 16?  Sweet, I'll come back then and see.

Until then, peace out.
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    minskat30 said:

I was going to post a thread about what everyone was making for dinner tonight...I've been at work since 5:30 this morning so I'm already thinking about dinner. :)

I'm thinking this plus seared scallops with butter and garlic..

http://theyearinfood.com/2012/02/preserved-lemon-chickpea-pasta-with-parsley-pesto.html

Thoughts? Suggestions?

All I have to say is that sounds amazing! Where would you get the preserved lemons? Or is that something you make yourself?

Tonight is leftovers night for me. BF and I made a polenta vegetable soup thing in the slow cooker over the weekend with fresh bread on the side. Came out pretty good although I thought the two tablespoons of thyme was a little too much.

P.S. Is TK being really slow for anyone else (it took me forever to type this) or is it just my shitty version of Internet Exploder acting up?

• @lmhollister...I was going to cheat in that regard and use regular ones if I can't make it to a Whole Foods I think has them.

Polenta soup sounds awesome!

• This is lame that you can't post a new thread. I'm sure allll will be fixed by the 16th (just kidding).

My weekend was good, the parentals camped out in my neck of the woods so I got to spend the weekend with them. Got lots of lectures, guilt, Judge Judy and finally found a decent boxed wine thanks to them. Also, the campground had little to no wifi as well as crappy cell reception so I really felt like I was roughing it.

Sunday I came home, bf and I had lunch went to Home Depot and then some other stores to get pool supplies and flowers for my flower boxes.

Not liking the new format at all.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Definitely not a fan of the new format. Hope they change it soon. 
  • Fuck.

I better not get reported, bitches. My record is at 0. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • @laurenb09 - Or ya know, a good ol' image

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Also, the "mention" thing reminds me too much of wedding bee and I don't like it. 

• This new format blows big hairy llama balls
  • I don't mind the new format too much.  It would just make the work day go by much faster if I could log in from work.

Anniversary

• I concur... Also, your siggy pic is fucking adorable.
  • OMG your furbabies in the background are so cute!!!
  • @livleighton how adorable is your sig pic????? I don't think I could get my fur babies to sit still that long for a picture. BF wants to do Christmas pictures for cards with us and the fur babies I told him good luck on getting the animals to sit together and behave for any amount of time. We'll see how that goes lol.

Also how the hell do I spellcheck on the new forums? I don't like change!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • You could photoshop Earl in there! Put him on the windowsill or something!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards