Chit Chat
Options

You know you're from....

12346»

Re: You know you're from....

• Options

@muppetfan regarding the dump:

We call it the dump in parts of Florida. My dad used to take my brother to the local one and shoot rats (way back in the 70s). Robert was 3 at the time. He finally said to Dad one day "I really like the dumb, but when will we visit the stupid?"

Out of the mouths of babes!

• Options
    @Lyndsay782  I love your add ons!  I agree completely about the Bridge one.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    snippet17 said:

Lucky. Most of the ice cream places around here are opened in April/May until October.  We sometimes have snow than, but I think they prefer to be open during any time of the year except for winter.
    I didn't realize how lucky I was until this thread!  The amazing local ice cream shop in my hometown is only open May to October, but at least we still had DQ!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Here's one for Utah
    1. You're overdue for a major earthquake by hundreds of years and yet you haven't felt so much as a tremor.
    2. You can drive through most of the state and it looks the exact same as when you started.
    3. There is only one sporting event as important as the Super Bowl. (BYU vs U of U game)
    4. You have to drive for 30 min. to get to a Target but you live 10 min. from five different temples.
    5. Everyone turns up for a high school football game because there's nothing else to do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards