Just Engaged and Proposals

Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

Re: Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

• Where did you get engaged? On Christmas eve in the middle of our town square, where there stands an absolutely enormous Christmas tree :)

How long have you been engaged? 8 months! We're getting married in February of next year. Time is flying!!

• I was told that I was going on a family vacation to PARIS with my parents and sisters. Three days after we arrived, my fianc showed up with his entire family and our friends and dropped on bended knee on the Pont Neuf Bridge in front of Notre Dame Cathedral. That was on July 15th of last year. Three months later, Yahoo posted an article saying that the Pont Neuf is the most romantic place to propose in the world. We will be married on October 20th of this year the 5 year anniversary of the day that we met!
  • We got engaged on a rock beach in rhode island 2 weeks ago. Planning for a May 2013 wedding!!!

• My fiancé and I got engaged at a pier in front of a light house in a nearby town we live in. The property belongs to a new development of luxury townhomes and condos I dream about owning one day! We pass it daily on our commute to work on the train. We have been engaged 1 year and 10 months exactly today! 

• We've been engaged for 9 months.  We got engaged on December 7, 2012 in the middle of the Bellagio gardens, and our wedding is on October 13, 2012 back in Vegas.
  • Where did you get engaged? Walking on the beach in Panama City, Fl..
    How long have you been engaged? 6 months, wedding is less than 2 months away. We have been together for almost 7 years!
  • We got engaged at my favorite Disney park.....Epcot! We have been engaged for 303 days...aka just over 8 months.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • joystruckjoystruck member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    I got engaged in a gazebo on Dec. 23, 2010 near Chicago. We were engaged for about 7 months before we got married on July 30, 2011. I want to win this hoodie though for my sister who got engaged April 21, 2012 & is getting married on Dec. 28 this year!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_kleinfeld-bridal-giveaway-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:09bd3f15-07bd-42da-86f8-cc32b4626c7bPost:e2239e1a-bc06-451e-a4ec-1cd462ac3364">Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is the last day of our week long Kleinfeld giveaways! Since it is Friday, we wanted to end the week big. Today you have the chance to win the “Off the Market” hoodie. It is beyond adorable, and I want it in every color. 3 winners will be picked at random. Answer these questions to enter: Where did you get engaged? How long have you been engaged? Giveaway details:   Answer the questions on this board and be automatically entered to win one of 3 “Off the Market ” hoodies. Contest will run from Friday, August 31th at 10:00am EST to Friday, August   31st at 11:59pm. Winners must live within the United States. Have you checked out The Kleinfeld Bridal Shop yet? <a href="http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/" rel="nofollow">http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/</a>
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
  • I've been engaged for 2 weeks!! He proposed in our living room. He made a DVD of our entire relationship then got down on one knee! Dream come true! So happy to be "off the market!"
  • We have been engaged since July 12th! We got engaged at the beach while my puppy and I were playing in the water he got down on one knee and popped the question!
  • Where did you get engaged? Rio Grande National Park in Colorado. We were on vacation for our 3 year anniversery.
    How long have you been engaged? 1 month and 2 weeks
  • I have been engaged since September 17, 2011. My fiancé and I are both Ohio State grads so he proposed in the middle of the Oval on my sister's freshman move-in day with a tour group of prospective Buckeyes watching! They even cheered when he got down on one knee and again when he stood up with a victorious fist pump! Absolutely perfect :)
  • I was told that I was going on a family vacation to PARIS with my parents and sisters. Three days after we arrived, my fianc showed up with his entire family and our friends and dropped on bended knee on the Pont Neuf Bridge in front of Notre Dame Cathedral. That was on July 15th of last year. Three months later, Yahoo posted an article saying that the Pont Neuf is the most romantic place to propose in the world. We will be married on October 20th of this year the 5 year anniversary of the day that we met!
  • I was proposed to at our halloween party.. my favorite holiday! We have been engaged for 2 years..tying the knot September 22, 2012 :
  • I got engaged at my apt. on March 11, 2012. That's the day before my birthday he wrote me the sweetest poem. We are getting married on April 26, 2013.  I can't wait!!!
  • Where did you get engaged?

In my driveway, sometime after midnight, in the pouring rain! He recreated our first date, and that was the spot we had our first kiss! It was perfect and so us. <3

How long have you been engaged?
    We got engaged on 6/25/2011 and our wedding is on 9/28/2012! Only 28 days left! :)

• We got engaged June 2nd, 2010 in greensboro Nc! We are getting married in 43 days!!!! Can't wait!
  • We got engaged at our house on a Thursday afternoon after I took my nursing boards! I told him dont ask me to marry you until I'm done with nursing school and he waited until the right moment : We have been engaged since July 21st 2011 and we are getting married in 5 weeks on October 6th!!!! : love this hoodie!!!!
  • Neweclipse6Neweclipse6 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Where did you get engaged? Jason and I got engaged on November 29, 2010 on a cruise to the Carribean. Family vacay!

How long have you been engaged?
    Although we have known each other for 17 years we have only been together 5.
    We have been engaged for almost 2 years and we will be tying the knot in April! I am so excited!Cool
    The Future Mrs. Rittgers.
  • We got engaged back in my hometown Waco, TX.  The catch was he had to ask infront of all of my friends.  This was a requirement because he usually cares what people think.  It was basically his last chance to back out, which would have been fine with me since I was not in any hurry to get married.  He also improvised a great speech, which I really was surprised at!  I also wanted a long engagement, so its been since September 2011 when he asked and we aren't getting married until May 2013.  I am doing this to save us from the hassles of wedding finances that will occur ;).
  • I got engaged on September 11th on Nantucket island in MA in my sisters backyard after a family dinner. It was very sweet and I wasn't expecting it, my whole family knew. My fianc was going to do it during Nantuckets Boston Pops concert during the firework show but it was cancelled. We're getting married October 5th, 2013!
  • I got engaged in the parking lot of a Texas de Brazil in Orlando FL.
    We were taking a stay-cation for our Anniversary, and had planned a nice dinner at the spot we had our first date. He was acting so strange at dinner, I thought he was upset. Turns out he was just nervous, because in the parking lot before we got into th car he got down on one knee and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him. And we both cried! :)

And I have been engaged for 5 months (just about). Best 5 months of my life so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

weddingcountdown.com Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Shaun and I have been engaged for 1 year, our wedding date is 10/20/2012. I popped the big question by going to the high school we attended and I had the Big question up on the marquee all day. That night we drove over there and I proposed to him. He Yes!! The next day the marquee read: He said Yes!!
  • I've been engaged for 7 months! We got engaged at one of our 1st date spots. It was a fountain where you make wishes at. When he first took me, I told him I do not believe in wishes, but he made me make 14 (we each had 14 pennies). Well when he asked me to marrying him, I'm making one of his wishes come true.
  • we got engaged 1month and 28 days ago on July 3, 2012! we were fishing one morning together and when I turned around he was down on one knee holding the string and my ring was hanging off the hook! We are tying the knot on October 6, 2012, only 26 more days to go!
  • I got engaged at Red Lobster September 12th 2009 we have been engaged for going on 3 years, but are finally getting married May 25th 2013!
  • got engaged at home and we were engaged for a year before we got married. when we got married it was just the pastor signing the piece of paper. we have been married for 5 yrs this ovtober 17th. for our 5 yr anniversary we are finally having a wedding
  • My fiance proposed to me at a Train concert during the song Marry Me. We've been engaged for a year :
  • <div>I got engaged in a restaurant called Lawrys in Hong Kong.</div><div>I I have been engaged for 15 months.</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_kleinfeld-bridal-giveaway-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:09bd3f15-07bd-42da-86f8-cc32b4626c7bPost:e2239e1a-bc06-451e-a4ec-1cd462ac3364">Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is the last day of our week long Kleinfeld giveaways! Since it is Friday, we wanted to end the week big. Today you have the chance to win the “Off the Market” hoodie. It is beyond adorable, and I want it in every color. 3 winners will be picked at random. Answer these questions to enter: Where did you get engaged? How long have you been engaged? Giveaway details:   Answer the questions on this board and be automatically entered to win one of 3 “Off the Market ” hoodies. Contest will run from Friday, August 31th at 10:00am EST to Friday, August   31st at 11:59pm. Winners must live within the United States. Have you checked out The Kleinfeld Bridal Shop yet? <a href="http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/" rel="nofollow">http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/</a>
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
  • Where did you get engaged?  Disneyland in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

How long have you been engaged?  2 weeks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards