• Options
    CgelskeCgelske member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012

Who is your favorite literary couple?

Can you say ROMEO AND JULIETT!!

or Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley. <3

Where will you take your Kindle?

I will take my kindle EVERYWHERE, like the gym, work, lunch, car wash, my moms, to bed, the bath, the park, I could go on and on...

Lilypie - (pZmO)

Daisypath - (m6Pg)
  • Options
    My favorite literary couple would have to be Claire and Shane from Rachel Caine's The Morganville Vampires series. I would take my Kindle practically everywhere with me. I would love to have it with me when I donate blood, it would make the time go by so much faster, plus it would be a lot easier to turn pages with one hand. :)
  • Options
    My favorite literary couple is Heathcliff and Catherine.  I would take the Kindle on the beach, which is where my wedding will be :)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Who is your favorite literary couple? Clare Anne Abshire and Henry DeTamble  

Where will you take your Kindle?  Every place possible!!! 

• Options
    myst62487myst62487 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Jay and Daisy from The Great Gatsby for sure! Such a crazy tale, but definitely one of my favorite classics. I'm an English teacher so my kindle would be attached to my hip at all times! And would weigh much less than the 20 books I carry constantly.
  • Options
    Even though its not a classic, I love Edward and Bella from the Twilight series : I would use my Kindle everywhere from the doctor's office to the park! I love reading, and maybe this little hand held library will help my baby learn to love it to!
    *HappyFirstTimeMom* :)
  • Options
    Favorite Lierary Couple: Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy. I thought about it for a while, and really nothing can top them. Where will you take your kindle?: Absolutely everywhere, but I'll probably use it most while laying in bed!
  • Options
    lady5454lady5454 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Favorite literary couple: A classic of course, Ms. Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy. The places we will go: anywhere possible :
  • Options
    My favorite literary couple would have to be Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler.  I would take my kindle everywhere! There always time to squeeze in some quality reading :)
  • Options
    erudnickerudnick member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    My favorite literary couple is perhaps cliche but timeless...Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcy. The push and pull and their banter is wonderful. I would take my kindle with me on my various wedding errands and definitely on my honeymoon!
  • Options
    My favorite literary couple is Pelagia and Antonio from Corelli's Mandolin. 

I would take my kindle to the beach! I love reading at the beach.
  • Options
    My favorite literary couple is  Clare Anne Abshire and Henry DeTamble from The Time Travelers Wife.
    I would take my Kindle absolutely everywhere, expecially when we go to Italy this winter!
    50 Booked!
  • Options
    Who is your favorite literary couple? My favorite is Allie and Noah in the Notebook.Where will you take your Kindle?  I would take it everywhere....even my honeymoon!!!
  • Options
    My Favorite literary couple is Jo and professor bhaer in little women and I would take my kindle on the boat!
  • Options
    Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele!

I would take my kindle absolutely everywhere, on trips, plane rides, car rides, the beach, pool, events!  :) 

• Options
    I always kind of thought I was a bit stubborn and opinionated, like Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice, so naturally she is one half of my favorite literay couple -- Lizzy and Mr. Darcy.

And if I were lucky enough to win a Kindle, for the first few months I'd take it with me every day to school as I finish my graduate degree. Then on the honeymoon !!! :-) Then every day as I ride the metro into and from work.
  • Options
    Who is your favorite literary couple? Pip and Estella from Great Expectations Where will you take your Kindle? on our honeymoon and just everywhere
  • Options
    My favorite literary couple is Buttercup and Westley from The Princess Bride! =)  
    I would take my kindle everywhere! 
  • Options
    Favorite literary couple: Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. I love a smart woman and a funny man! Where I will take my new Kindle: Jamaica mon! We are honeymooning this December!!
  • Options
    1) Noah and Allie from the Notebook

2) It would be GREAT to take on the subway to and from work, especially on those days when the train is packed. Of course, I would take it with me on vacation and when I travel! 
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kmacisaackmacisaac member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Bridget jones and mark Darcy! I'd read my kindle on the subway!
  • Options
    My favorite literary couple is Maggie Cassidy and Jack Duluoz from Jack Kerouac's "Maggie Cassidy." I'd take my Kindle to work for a midday escape!
  • Options
    Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcy ... greatest love story of all time. I could read the book and watch the movie every day for 10 years straight, and still wouldn't be tired of them. I would take my Kindle on our "belated" hobeymoon in Negril :
  • Options
    My favorite literary couple would have to be Buttercup and Westley from The Princess Bride. To me they represent the essence of true love.

If I had a Kindle I would take it with me to my wedding in Hawaii and on my honeymoon Smile
  • Options
    My favorite couple is Landon and Jamie from A walk to remember
    I will take the Kindle on my honeymoon to Jamacia
  • Options
    Pyramus and Thisbe, 
    especially since their love was forbidden, very much like Romeo and Juliet!!!!

I would love to win a kindle and take a trillion pictures of my "bitches on the beaches" wedding in May on the Oregon Coast!  And send them to our family that can't make it :)
  • Options
    Who is your favorite literary couple?  Florentino Ariza and Fermina Daza from Love in the Time of Cholera.  

Where will you take your Kindle?  Everywhere.  No beaches until we can save a little more, but there will definitely be some days at the pool!
  • Options
    My Favorite literary couple is Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler. I would take my Kindle everywhere! To work, to read during down time, and especially on my honeymoon!
  • Options
    "Furious Love" Richard Burton and Elegant Elizabeth Taylor by far. My kindle would be like my second phone... Always with me, on the treadmill, falling asleep with it, waking up with it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards