Snarky Brides

TK is Giving Away 3 Kindles Here!

Re: TK is Giving Away 3 Kindles Here!

• 1. Josephine March Theodore Lawrence... an ambitious spirited woman who would not be tied down by a guy, despite the time period norm. : 2. Everywhere! I always like to carry a book with me wherever I go work, beach, trips, etc! It would also be soo useful for my belated honeymoon this fall!
  • Current favorite couple: Katniss and Peeta
    Where I will take my Kindle: France for honeymoon:)
  • Fav literary couple.. even though it didn't work out romantically between them, Jo & Laurie from Little Women.

Where will the Kindle go? Let's start with PuntaCana, and then everywhere I go, including my annual visit to my parents in Dubai!
  • Who is your favorite literary couple?  Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy, hands down!

Where will you take your Kindle?  Uhm... only EVERYWHERE!

IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • My favorite literary couple are Jose Arcadio Buendia and Ursula Iguaran from 100 years of solitude.
    I would take my kindle EVERYWHERE!
  • Who is your favorite literary couple? Jay Gatsby and Daisy Buchanan

Where will you take your Kindle? Anywhere it wants to go.

• Who is your favorite literary couple? Jay Gatsby and Daisy Buchanan

Where will you take your Kindle? Anywhere. Everywhere.

• Noah and Allie from the Notebook :)

I would take my kindle everywhere BUT my honeymoon ;) No time for reading!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Favorite literary couple: Eddard and Catelyn Stark from The Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

Where would I take the kindle: Since I am a track coach I would definitely take it on the long bus rides to meets, but that would not be the only place becasue I LOVE to read so I would take it everywhere so I could read whenever I wanted :)
  • <div>My favorite characters of all time are Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy and I would take a new Kindle EVERYWHERE! I would be able to finish my reading so much easier with a Kindle instead of toting books everywhere I go. </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-is-giving-away-3-kindles-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f19a0510-0aff-448f-88ce-c94056e2a7b4Post:c342a68b-a8e2-4b8b-a0f9-5531b169d005">TK is Giving Away 3 Kindles Here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Knotties, reading 50 Shades of Grey and The Hunger Games trilogy just got a lot better, I know you are thinking how could it get better?   Three lucky Knotties have the chance to win a brand new Kindle ! It is the perfect item to bring along on your honeymoon or summer vacation! The Kindle has the following awesome features: •              Built in Wi-Fi C download books in 60 seconds! •               Over 800,000 book titles •              Borrow Kindle books from your public library •              An E Ink display that reads like paper       Answer these questions to enter: Who is your favorite literary couple? Where will you take your Kindle?   Giveaway details: 3 winners will be picked at random. Contest will run from Monday, August 20th at 10:00am EST to Sunday, August 26th at 11:59pm EST
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited August 2012

Who is your favorite literary couple?
    Gilbert Blythe and Anne Shirley - I must have read Anne of Green Gables series every fall from age 12 through 18.  I really need to re-read them this year.  I love that they're best friends, both strong personalities and individuals.  I also love that through the 8 books, you get to see the transition of their relationship from youth to middle age with a family all around them.

Where will you take your Kindle?
    On our honeymoon to Oregon & Washington wine regions!  We have planned for sevearl 'reading days' where we'll stay at the B&B all day, take a picnic (and a bottle - or four - of wine) and sit out on the lawn reading until the sun sets.

Anniversary

• Who is your favorite literary couple?
    Kunte Kinte & Belle Waller from Alex Haley's Roots.

Anywhere there's a ladies room.  don't judge.

Lizzy and Darcy are my absolute favorite romantic couple from literature. Their relationship is the most realistic that I have ever read. 

I read everywhere. Travelling would be so much easier without me packing half the suitcase with books :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    July 2013 Board September Signature: Favorite Vacation with FI
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Natalie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Who is your favorite literary couple? As cheesy as it is, I see others have said it too hahaha Noah & Allie from The Notebook lol

Where will you take your Kindle? Los Cabos on our honeymoon :P

Buttercup and Westley from the Princess Bride

Flandreau Indian Reservation, South Dakota.
    Las Vegas
    Louisianna for a knottie get-together
    My Honeymoon
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • nycmartininycmartini member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    My favorite couple is Anastasia Steele & Christian Grey and I'll be taking the Kindle with me everywhere.  No longer have to lug books or magazines.
  • In Response to TK is Giving Away 3 Kindles Here!:
    Favorite literary couple is Cee & Robbie from Ian McEwan's Atonement. & I plan to take my Kindle with us to our honeymoon in Ireland!!!
  • Who is your favorite literary couple?  My favorite literary couple is Old Dan and Little Ann from 'Where The Red Fern Grows' by Wilson Rawls.  While they are not the typical "couple", I love the relationship between the two dogs and the sad, but love-filled ending. 

Where will you take your Kindle? My husband (of just over one year!) and I travel a lot on the weekends.  I would love to have a Kindle to take with us on planes, trains and automobile rides.

• Who is your favorite literary couple? I am a fan of the chick lit so "The Nanny Diaries" and the suquel "The Nanny Returns" Gotta love Nan and Harvard Hottie.

Where will you take your Kindle? My fiance and I are currently long distacne so a kindle would be super nice for the airport and airplanes that we frequent. Plus when I'm not flying sitting poolside with a book is always nice!

Yay Kindles!!!

• Fav Literary Couple - Noah and Allie from the Notebook

Where would I take my Kindle - On vacation to Cabo!!! :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm going to have to copy and say Noah & Allie from The Notebook. I instantly fell in love with this love story and the characters. I can't tell you how many times I've read this book and watched the movie. FI loves the movie himself and even bought me the box set.

Everywhere! To the park when I sit with my pup and chill, on our honeymoon trip when relaxing on the beach, to the cottage and snuggling up to fi just relaxing!

I've heard soooo many great things about The Kindle from other fellow posters that I REALLY hope I'm picked!! Thank-You for posting up this great contest!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest PitaPata Dog tickers my read shelf:
    Jen's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • My favorite literary couple are Jane Eyre and Mr Fairfax.

I would take it every where and anywhere.

I would have to say Harry Potty and Genny (I'm a BIG Harry Potter Fan!!!)

If I had a Kindle it would go everywhere with me I would buy a bigger purse just so it would always be with me. 

• My favorite literary couple is Scarlett and Rhett from Gone With The Wind. They are both strong and stubborn and it is very obvious they do not have a perfect love story. I would take a Kindle to Hawaii honeymoon location!!, Europe, on car trips... Everywhere! I love to travel and I always have books with me.
  • <p class="MsoNormal"><strong>Who is your favorite literary couple?</strong></p><p class="MsoNormal"><strong>Elizabeth and Mr Darcy
    </strong></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><strong>Where will you take your Kindle?</strong></p><p class="MsoNormal"><strong>Rivera Maya!
    </strong></p>

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-is-giving-away-3-kindles-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f19a0510-0aff-448f-88ce-c94056e2a7b4Post:c342a68b-a8e2-4b8b-a0f9-5531b169d005">TK is Giving Away 3 Kindles Here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Knotties, reading 50 Shades of Grey and The Hunger Games trilogy just got a lot better, I know you are thinking how could it get better?   Three lucky Knotties have the chance to win a brand new Kindle ! It is the perfect item to bring along on your honeymoon or summer vacation! The Kindle has the following awesome features: •              Built in Wi-Fi C download books in 60 seconds! •               Over 800,000 book titles •              Borrow Kindle books from your public library •              An E Ink display that reads like paper       Answer these questions to enter: Who is your favorite literary couple? Where will you take your Kindle?   Giveaway details: 3 winners will be picked at random. Contest will run from Monday, August 20th at 10:00am EST to Sunday, August 26th at 11:59pm EST
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
  • Katniss and Peeta Hopefully I can take a Kindle to Hawaii!
    Noah and Allie from The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks!  I'm a hopeless romantic and their love story gets me every time <3

I would give this to my mother for Christmas!  I know she would take it everywhere because she loves to read.

• Answer these questions to enter:

Who is your favorite literary couple?
    I have to to with Tris and Four from Divergent.  I fell in love with them! 

Everywhere, from my honeymoon to in bed next to my honey. ;)

Anniversary wedding-1 my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Who is your favorite literary couple? Sayuri and the Chairman in Memoirs of a Giesha

Where will you take your Kindle?  pretty much anywhere, but probably mostly lounging by the pool!

• Who is your favorite literary couple?Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe (Anne of Green Gables)
    Where will you take your Kindle?I would take it everywhere. Oh the places we will go!
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards