Florida-South Florida
Options

New Years Resolutions?

What are your resolutions for 2011??
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: New Years Resolutions?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I honestly haven't thought about it.  I just want to have a healthy year :) Everything else will just fall into place.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Learn how to SAVE SAVE SAVE!

2. This is something that I've been doing for the past 2 years and it's working out well for me, so I continue to keep it...

Try something new every month. (food wise). I am super picky.. rather, HAD been SUPER picky about things I eat, but since I've been trying new things (or things I didn't like growing up), I've noticed my tastes have changed.

3. Meditate more.

4. Show more emotion instead of bottling it up til I explode.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are wonderful resolutions!! I like the one about the food thing and trying something new each month.  If you need help with #1, I can help you with that. I'm good with saving for groceries. Once we get married, I'm going to try out this envelope system I found online to help save.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ahh yea i gotta try to get better with savings as well...oh what the envelope thing??? lol...

i also have to try and be more healthy...food/exercise all whole way around and just taking better care of myself and my skin and all that good stuff..this year i have been a big bum!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    try to keep the house neat--er...
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Right now i have so many thing that need to get done before the wedding, that im not thinking long term,lol. FI and I currently have a short-term new years resolution....... GET IN SHAPE!

We start P90X on January 3rd! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Patty... seriously?? Get in shape? Don't make me puke!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ah! I totally believe that P90X will work...except I don't think that I could finish any of the workouts! Let us know how it goes!

I'm going to start eating better. I even got a calorie counter app for my iPhone. I've never cared about what I eat, but I decided that it will be good for my health, and good for my wedding!
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I never stick to new years resolutions lol .. but this is what I've got planned for this year:

- Get back to the gym; at least 2x per week to start
       (-if I don't end up going at least 8 times in January, cancel membership and stop wasting money)

- Cook dinner more often (at least 3x per week) and stop eating out/getting take out so much

- To-Do lists ... yes, lol, making To-Do lists is one of my resolutions. I'm such a terrible procrastinator and never motivated to do anything once I get home from work so my house is in serious need of up-keep. Not to mention, I have a 4-ft tall collage photo frame that has become the butt of all jokes because it has moved from one place to another throughout my house over the past YEAR as I continuously "attempt" to put pics in it and hang it up. I'm hoping making To-Do Lists will help me get things done.

- And on a similar note, focus on wedding stuff! I've got a lot of stuff to do and if I keep procrastinating, I'm going to be a terrible mess in a few months.

- Lastly, for after the wedding .... take a class or join something fun, etc. I moved down here a little over a year ago and am so involved in work and wedding stuff that I haven't made anytime for doing anything else I like and especially meeting any new people (except all you lovely ladies) and it's about time I make some friends lol
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm with you on Meditation and keeping my emotions in Lynette!

Mine is to be have more patience (Meditation lol)

To spend more time with the true/genuine friends i have( i learned in 2010 that when weddings come into play, you learn who your real friends are)

Happy New Years to everyone!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to complain less! I think that will def make the FI happier!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards