Wedding Etiquette Forum

FFT?/GOOD MORNING AWESOME EENERS!!!

Re: FFT?/GOOD MORNING AWESOME EENERS!!!

• I'm an attending.  I finished residency and fellowship a few years ago.  I'm OLD.  Okay, I'm not old, but I"m old for this board.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:7d5cb171-59a3-454e-9f3a-33696d6d3802">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm an attending.  I finished residency and fellowship a few years ago.  I'm OLD.  Okay, I'm not old, but I"m old for this board.
    Posted by mica178[/QUOTE]
    my sister is an attending in northern california!  Have we talked about this before? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Andy YGPM again!

I couldn't tell you half my grades from high school, except that I know I never got lower than a B- and that was in science. Science and I never got along.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:6bb63b82-598f-43f5-8f0d-8a04e6c77017">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFT? : my sister is an attending in northern california!  Have we talked about this before? 
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]

<div>You're kidding.  No, we haven't.  Where is she?</div>
  • Good night ladies!  H is taking me out for beer and bowling.  
  • Mica, you're not old.  I'll be 31 in a month or so.  You're in good company. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:d6a87c50-b4a4-44e8-a005-c6e32915febc">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]KJB, I'm on the fence with flavored wines.  I had Pineapple Chardonnay in Hawaii, and it was meh.  But if I ever see sparkling almond wine at the store, I'll buy it and think of you.  :)
    i normally dislike flavored.  i'm not a sweet gal.  but the almond is to die for.
    Photobucket
  • Will whoever does the good morning threat tomorrow PLEASE start it here? 
  • i think we need mkrupar to change the title of this one to good morning :)
    Photobucket
  • Jill - your degree sounds really interesting. Does it require a graduate degree? It sounds right up my alley, but I also want to teach and possibly be a school guidance counselor.
  • I... I made it... I made it to the END!!

::falls down on her face::
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:9ccb2e32-f6fb-47b8-b794-3939f97d557e">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]i think we need mkrupar to change the title of this one to good morning :)
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

Oh god.  Too much madness.  I'm already expecting some fun tomorrow when the newsletter comes out and everybody who got engaged for Christmas and signed up gets it and starts resurecting old posts.  :D 

And with that - good night!
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • OK, so I left on page 42 and it's now at 48.  Anything interesting between the two?

• You ladies have been busy.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • well OK then.

I couldn't find any Black Eyed Peas here for NYD dinner. 

Now I don't know if we're going to get screwed out of health, wealth or happines...
  • I'm sorry to have to tell you this, aMrs, but it's prosperity. Not that any of them were really going to be good news.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:1a3e390b-9cdc-44b8-a9b2-79ebfe09e6de">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sorry to have to tell you this, aMrs, but it's prosperity. Not that any of them were really going to be good news.
    Posted by mandapanda78[/QUOTE]

crap.  I wonder if ANY beans will work.  It's supposed to be because peas swell when you cook them (thus money growing).  We have beans down here, just not black eyed peas.

I NEED all three damnit!
  • This thread is the most insane one I have ever seen on TK, in a year and a half.  I love it.  Annnnd I missed it :( 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We were busy while you were slacking off sleeping and all that ;-)
  • Yah.  How dare I sleep!? BOO HISSS
  • he, I don't anymore, why should you?!

Although the ability to sleep again would be nice.
  • I'm having the opposite problem, where I'm sleepy all the time.  Would you like some of that?
  • It's nice and cold there.  Perfect sleepy time type weather. 
    Part of my problem is it's so hot, even with the A/C set on 24 C.

Do you have a fireplace?
  • Nah, no fireplace.  Pity. I smell it all the time around here and it makes me jealousy.
  • I think this might be the longest thread I have ever seen on the knot.. Or maybe not there was the thread that just wounldnt die... Divorce is not an option.
    Married since 5/21/2011
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I don't think the divorce one got as long. 
  • i dont think it did, I just know it really seemed like the thread that just would not quit!! Everytime I thought I was almost caught up on this thread it would just get l onger and longer! I am officially caught up now though!
    Married since 5/21/2011
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:c1486f47-43ae-4017-b72a-c6b67c5f64ae">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]What's her specialty? H went there before we were married, but now he's on my fancy schmancy plan.  <strong>I'm with the Palo Alto Medical Foundation.</strong>

I know this was from last night, but I just got so excited! I'm from Los Altos and used to go to PAMF :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards