Wedding Etiquette Forum

ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!

Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!

• Howdy partners. I don't have much to add this morning. Super tired because H is sick and we were both up all night last night.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:0c2cc8fd-44ca-4b46-be97-3c7b68ebe58f">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rosie for what it is worth, I would not change a thing about you.  Anyone who thinks differenly can <strong>take eat rocks. </strong>
    Posted by ski2play[/QUOTE]
    hehe that made me chuckle.<div>
    </div><div>Um morning! I officially signed up for the half marathon I'm doing with Chrissy on Jan 7. I almost said I wasn't going to do it and didn't sign up, but now I'm $75 in the hole and I'm doing it, dammit. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:9458e9de-8b5b-4911-a078-12cb1fbe1df7">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!! : As long as it has flakes of gold in it.  Because that is pretty much the requirement of all things snob.
    Posted by Megbo2012[/QUOTE]

And cut into little triangles so that you can eat them while holding your pinkie out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LDY - You and Chrissy are crazy but I admire it. I've done 5ks before but I have never been able to complete it without walking. My goal is to run a 5k without any walking.

Birdie - I feel ick too. I hope you and Mr. Bird feel better soon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • H is sick too birdie! He's so whiny when he's sick. I went to the gym, ran 5+ miles and then was expected to make him dinner when I came home b/c "he didn't feel good" - but he was fine to play battlefield until 3am.
  • H is so sick he's not even really talking. So not much whining coming from him. :(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:59eb89c7-0b5f-4fc9-b5be-14f1dd9cdd17">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!! : hehe that made me chuckle. Um morning! I officially signed up for the half marathon I'm doing with Chrissy on Jan 7. I almost said I wasn't going to do it and didn't sign up, but now I'm $75 in the hole and I'm doing it, dammit. 
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

take eat rocks - major typing fail!  Ugh!

You can do the half LDY....So proud that you are. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:d6f650fb-7ecd-41c1-952e-581d545e677f">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]LDY - You and Chrissy are crazy but I admire it. I've done 5ks before but I have never been able to complete it without walking. My goal is to run a 5k without any walking. Birdie - I feel ick too. I hope you and Mr. Bird feel better soon.
    Posted by PetalPockets2012[/QUOTE]
    Oh no no, I walk. I walk a lot. I can't even do a mile non-stop yet! I think she told me she normally walks for a minute of every mile or something like that. Walking is good for the soul =)
  • I'm all stuffy today. It's annoying. You know what else is annoying. I was denied the home loan because of my debt to income ratio. Merry effing Christmas. Guess Lucas and I will be living apart still when we ring in the new year.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:e548af88-2475-421b-a888-6282d4002cd8">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]H is so sick he's not even really talking. So not much whining coming from him. :(
    Posted by Birdie1483[/QUOTE]

Aww hope he feels better soon.

FI knows I can't cook so he doesn't ever expect me to make dinner.
  • I wish H couldn't talk. ;-) I made him go to the dr yesterday since we're about to leave for FL on Friday and I want him as well as possible. He kept saying his butt hurt b/c he had to get a shot. Poor baby.
  • I'm sorry MK :(  I've been denied stuff due to the debt/income ratio before and it sucks.  YOU know you can afford it, but they won't believe you.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:dd2ba4cc-30ff-4fed-8b93-8681e1fbd136">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm all stuffy today. It's annoying. You know what else is annoying. I was denied the home loan because of my debt to income ratio. Merry effing Christmas. Guess Lucas and I will be living apart still when we ring in the new year.
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]
    Can you go on a crazy paying stuff off spree? 
  • Oh MK I'm so sorry about the loan.
  • WHAT THE EFF, LDY, YOU DON'T TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE COMING TO FL?  How long will you be in the sunshine state?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:921f429e-aa0f-47d2-9e8d-431cd035c61a">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!! : Oh no no, I walk. I walk a lot. I can't even do a mile non-stop yet! I think she told me she normally walks for a minute of every mile or something like that. Walking is good for the soul =)

I like walking better than running, just a goal. I still admire you guys for the length of the race. I don't think I've ever actually run a mile, not even when I was younger.

Oh, and FI was sick all last week but I'm pretty sure he managed to get in some Xbox 360 every day and stay up late. Ugh!

MK -  So sorry to hear that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MK-Sorry about the loan, I know how disappointing that is.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:47a3ebab-f4ff-4a8b-8731-71ceae9e9d12">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]WHAT THE EFF, LDY, YOU DON'T TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE COMING TO FL?  How long will you be in the sunshine state?
    Posted by adamar15[/QUOTE]
    we fly in at 3:15 on the 23rd and out at noon on the 28th!<div>
    </div><div>I'm sorry - I forget to tell people - I'd LOVE to see you! Weeki Wachee Mermaids!?</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:6ae9c96e-57a1-448e-b2b7-86559778447d">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!! : Can you go on a crazy paying stuff off spree? 

No, if I could do that I wouldn't have the debt to income ratio problem because my debt would be gone or lower.

We're fine when we have both of our incomes together, but the short sale tripped us up. It's like I have the clean credit report, but he has the income. Frustrating. If the current house wasn't also in my name the ratio would be different as well.
  • Dude.  I am off on Monday with no plans.  LET'S MAKE SOME.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:5821b35d-c852-4b17-b998-3979b098c216">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!! : we fly in at 3:15 on the 23rd and out at noon on the 28th! I'm sorry - I forget to tell people - I'd LOVE to see you! Weeki Wachee Mermaids!?

Will you be in Jax at all?

I love the mermaids! I used to want to be in the show but ultimately decided that I didn't want to spend all day in the cold-ass water.
  • Boo =( I'm sorry Krups! I know some people try to keep some debt and don't worry about paying it off so much - so I wasn't sure if that was something y'all do or whatever. Yuck. Do you know what your next course of action is?
  • I wish I could get up that way. :(
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:5821b35d-c852-4b17-b998-3979b098c216">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!! : we fly in at 3:15 on the 23rd and out at noon on the 28th! I'm sorry - I forget to tell people - I'd LOVE to see you! Weeki Wachee Mermaids!?

The weather is going to be nice for you. I'll be jealous while I'm freezing in MI. I grew up not too far from Weeki Watchee and my uncle actually has a place on the river.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MK- sorry about the loan.  I had the same thing happen in August and it defeated me.  Hope something works out soon.

LDY- I admire you for doing the half... I'm still working up the courage to do a 5k.

My trainer decided that today would be a great day to take me running at a local park that has a huge hill (the park is called Camelsback because the hill looks like a hump of a camel.)  I'm terriffied but she's doing it "off the clock" and seems really excited about it so we'll see how it goes.
    I plan on doing nothing today after that.
  • I'm honestly not sure what the plans are while I'm there, Adamar. I'll ask my dad. I know he was planning on taking us up to Jax at some point but I have no idea when. If we dont have anything planned for Monday I'm totally down! 

And Sesh - see above =) We're hoping to get to Jax, just don't know when or what the plans are!
  • I'm sorry, MK.  :(

Books read in 2012: 21/50

• LDY we're talking with another lender right now. Different banks have different policies regarding short sales on credit reports. We were able to get the first mortgage with it on there through another lender, apparently it's just our current bank that won't approve.
  • Barrel, once you do a 5k you'll be addicted. True story. Don't be scared! There will always be someone slower than you - even if you don't run at all!

Petal - where'd you grow up? I grew up outside of Jacksonville but my parents moved north of Dunnellon about 8 years ago.

Everyone should meet Ranchers - b/c she's a hoot and a half.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards