Wedding Etiquette Forum

Sunday Night

Re: Sunday Night

• ErinG93ErinG93 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-night-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a021d06f-3c95-441a-a169-fce2a09490b8Post:d008f743-efad-4b1d-8e84-f02865bc24d1">Re: Sunday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shucks. I don't know if those Express ones will be long enough on me. They have a 34 inch inseam and<strong> I'm a 36 inch inseam</strong>. My legs are ridiculous.  Loopy, I've never had a graham cracker sandwich but that does sound really good!
    Posted by LeiselEB[/QUOTE]

<div>Well, that makes my little <strong>29</strong> inch inseam look like nothing. Holy cow! How tall are you?</div>
  • Erin, that sounds like it'd be really good actually! Unless they get soggy. Soggy cereal is the worst. One of the Kashi cereals I like gets soggy way too fast, it really bugs me, haha.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-night-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a021d06f-3c95-441a-a169-fce2a09490b8Post:d008f743-efad-4b1d-8e84-f02865bc24d1">Re: Sunday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shucks. I don't know if those Express ones will be long enough on me. They have a 34 inch inseam and I'm a 36 inch inseam. My legs are ridiculous.  Loopy, I've never had a graham cracker sandwich but that does sound really good!
    Posted by LeiselEB[/QUOTE]
    You never know unless you try.. and they might be hemmed enough to have enough fabric for you to let them out.  Maybe.. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-night-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a021d06f-3c95-441a-a169-fce2a09490b8Post:3708cd5d-24ec-4217-8fd8-e7456dac1bdd">Re: Sunday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Loopy - my mother puts butter on graham crackers. 
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

<div>Ew.... not the same. :)</div>
  • Leisel I usually do the 35 or 36 inseam too. I can't explain why they fit. They are magical pants. Also, since I was outside the front door in plain view of Tory for two hours, I think she about had a stroke trying to figure out why I wouldn't come in. She is now attached to me.
  • Mother f.  My mom is talking to my uncle about when she can pick him up from the airport.  How about never?  I'm OK with never.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Erin how in the world are you a 19 inseam? That means your legs are less than 2 feet long?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-night-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a021d06f-3c95-441a-a169-fce2a09490b8Post:09e46c1e-8f3b-4563-a752-7339ddb2b0a0">Re: Sunday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mother f.  My mom is talking to my uncle about when she can pick him up from the airport.  How about never?  I'm OK with never.
    Posted by adamar15[/QUOTE]

<div>Do you think there is any chance of him getting back with his wife, or is that done? Too bad he couldn't stay in a hotel until they smooth things over.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-night-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a021d06f-3c95-441a-a169-fce2a09490b8Post:324e8dc6-c322-4aa7-a2e7-709ff8a30d71">Re:Sunday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Erin how in the world are you a 19 inseam? That means your legs are less than 2 feet long?
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Errr....29*

</div>
  • OMG my mom is talking to the wife.  Please let my mom talk her into letting my uncle stay.  Sweet baby Jesus.  I don't normally ask for T&Ps, but for the love of all that is holy let him stay down in the DR. 

• Haha Erin, I was like 19 inches?....

But yeah, I'm 5'11" ish. 

Musu, maybe I will go and try some on. Since they're magical :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-night-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a021d06f-3c95-441a-a169-fce2a09490b8Post:971dcefb-bb10-40c6-9760-d72d13f17162">Re: Sunday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha Erin, I was like 19 inches?.... But yeah, I'm 5'11" ish.  Musu, maybe I will go and try some on. Since they're magical :)
    Posted by LeiselEB[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>That was an unfortunate typo! I am only 5'2, but I always joke that my pant size and inseam are way too close to the same.

</div>
  • Haha! That makes a little more sense. That is still really short. Do you mean 29 waist ? I'm a 29 waist, 35 or 36 leg inseam. Usually pants don't come shorter than 31 length I thought.
  • Yikes. I'm hoping things work out for you Adamar.
  • edited July 2012
    I'm the same height leisel. It wouldn't hurt to try! One of the salespeople was telling me I should try their regular length of the other jeans because they are super log on her and she usually wears regular. I wanted to be like "honey, you are a good foot shorter than me. No I don't think they will fit." haha
  • Def sending good vibes your way, Adamar!
  • I'm trying really hard not to read spoilers about the women's gymnastics.
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • Fingers crossed for you Adamar.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-night-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a021d06f-3c95-441a-a169-fce2a09490b8Post:fd9aee47-35b6-4099-8c55-4da797e1bdb5">Re:Sunday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha! That makes a little more sense. That is still really short. Do you mean 29 waist ? I'm a 29 waist, 35 or 36 leg inseam. <strong>Usually pants don't come shorter than 31 length I thought.</strong>
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>They don't, unless you find short ones. I have to have them hemmed. 

</div>
  • Adamar, is he kind of an annoying person or just going to take up more space? 

I don't even know my inseam but it probably is 29" or 30" too. I know I don't like getting the jeans dubbed 'short' because they hit at my ankle but the 'regular' in most places are long on me, but that's what I'm used to so that's what I like now. 
  • HALLELUJAH!  He's staying there for now.  Oh my god, I'm so fucking happy.  I could cry.

• Both, Aryn (what are we calling you now?).

• MuSu - I think they made their regular length longer.  Cause I used to wear their regular length and they were great with my every day shoes.  And then I got a couple of new pairs, same size and cut as usual and all of a sudden they are too long and I had to have them hemmed, but the short length looked like I was getting ready for a flood.  No winning.
  • Musu, I hate when people try to get me to try on pants that I know will just not fit. I've had plenty of sales people do that to me, too. 

• YAY Adamar.  Good news!
  • edited July 2012
    Yay Adamar! Wow that is really short, Erin. How tall are you? I didn't know you were so teeny. Eta: just saw your previous post.
  • It's so so awesome, but now I'm going to be on edge now for the next time it happens.  Ugh, whatever.  I'll just live in the moment and be happy now :)

• Adamar, I'm glad to hear that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Enjoy the moment while it lasts Adamar. Hopefully he'll just stay put. :)
  • Yeah or how they think they can convince me that going up a size will make them long enough. She gave me a 6 and an 8. The 8 was long enough but that's because they were sagging because they were too big. I don't want to hold up my pants thanks very much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards