Wedding Etiquette Forum

Afternoon thread?

Re: Afternoon thread?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_afternoon-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4fdb832d-795d-4956-8581-1da025fb8e19Post:73867d93-796f-4095-8dc6-13fcb6fd2ca8">Re: Afternoon thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]MUN1- Amen! Usually I'm pouty because I find all the stuff and I'm like "I NEED IT ALLLL", but now that I want to and CAN spend money there, they have stuff fashioned for a slutty 12 year old. No thank you.
    Posted by Beaniebeach[/QUOTE]

<div>And they didn't have anything in the adult section remotely your size, right?  It seems like the adult section in the kohls' nearby never has smaller sizes.  </div>
  • Ldy - you know what's funny?  I thought of you when I signed up for a 1/2 marathon this summer.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_afternoon-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4fdb832d-795d-4956-8581-1da025fb8e19Post:c4ed64dc-16f1-4903-b852-3aa768335fd1">Re: Afternoon thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]LDY- I didn't know KFC had buffets.  I don't think I've ever seen one.  Do you like pay one price and eat from the buffet, or do you pick from the buffet and then pay for what you pick individually?
    Posted by July2012bride[/QUOTE]
    I dont think all KFC's have them, but ours does. Just pay one price and then get a plate and eat. ALL YOU CAN EAT!!!
  • DON'T TALK ABOUT BUFFETS!!!111!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_afternoon-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4fdb832d-795d-4956-8581-1da025fb8e19Post:6dd50f1d-15af-4065-ae76-4b54b9803039">Re: Afternoon thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ldy - you know what's funny?  I thought of you when I signed up for a 1/2 marathon this summer.  :)
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]
    YOU SIGNED UP!?!?! When/Where?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_afternoon-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4fdb832d-795d-4956-8581-1da025fb8e19Post:54f1f473-88e1-4685-952f-1056cbdf2341">Re: Afternoon thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Afternoon thread? : I dont think all KFC's have them, but ours does. Just pay one price and then get a plate and eat. ALL YOU CAN EAT!!!
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]
    Mind blowing...although I can't remember the last time I've seen/been to KFC.  Most of the ones around me have closed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm having waffles for breakfast. H made them, well toasted them, put strawberries and whipped cream on them. Yeah so not apart of my diet.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_afternoon-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4fdb832d-795d-4956-8581-1da025fb8e19Post:84e88680-9ff1-43ac-8ebd-1bdaabf820cf">Re: Afternoon thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]DON'T TALK ABOUT BUFFETS!!!111!!
    Posted by Birdie1483[/QUOTE]
    Fat people like 'em, Bird. FAT. PEOPLE. <div>
    </div><div>And me. B/c I'm not fat no mo'.</div>
  • I've never seen a KFC buffet. I love KFC, but it leaves a weird taste in my mouth that I don't care for. But they do have have awesome mashed potatoes and gravy.

Today has been hectic, but not for the reason I predicted. Lots of texting.  just want a nap. 30 more minutes til I get to go home!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_afternoon-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4fdb832d-795d-4956-8581-1da025fb8e19Post:ecfda732-c093-40dc-8f4d-0c07d79172ed">Re: Afternoon thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Afternoon thread? : Mind blowing...although I can't remember the last time I've seen/been to KFC.  Most of the ones around me have closed.
    Posted by July2012bride[/QUOTE]<div>I hate fast food fried chicken, but I ate some chicken strips, so I survived. H wanted to try their hot wings or something. I try to feed him healthy meals most of the time, so when he REALLY wants something and it's not good for him, I'll let him slide. </div><div>
    </div><div>We probably haven't been to a KFC in 2 years before this lol</div><div>
    </div>
  • I don't care LDY. I'm going to regulate this bizatch until they decide to remove my mod controls.

I'm totally joking BTW.
  • In half an hour I get to leave to go get my eyes dilated again.  Woo.  I hate having my eyes dilated.  It makes me feel wonky.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • MyUserName1MyUserName1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2012
    That's why I don't like department stores, Beanie.  I do places like Banana or Limited who cater to people our size who still need to dress like an adult type person.

ETA: and target.  their stuff fits.
  • I love KFC hot wings.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Thanks guys! I did make FI upgrade to a fancier litter and I think it is doing good. I just am more on the paranoid side about things not being clean. Also, FI's sniffer doesn't work so he is no help.

I have been to a KFC buffet. My grandparents used to love to go. Senior Discount and all you can eat.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • adamar15adamar15 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Does anyone else have a whole lotta crazy on the right side of the screen?

ETA: Nevermind, question answered.

• The gibberish is annoying.
  • Awwww TK is giving me pretty jibberish on the right. It's so pretty ::strokes it::
  • Me too, Chrissy.

Also, I cannot remember the last time I ate at a KFC.  I don't like their chicken.  But their mashed potatoes and gravy are the best instant mashed potatoes and gravy anywhere.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_afternoon-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4fdb832d-795d-4956-8581-1da025fb8e19Post:42d31062-5adf-47b8-85ae-f05e3c116f41">Re: Afternoon thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]LDY is quite the half-marathoner.  :)
    Posted by crfb87[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Ha, not so much ;-)

</div>
  • Afternoon peeps. Last night dumped a mound of snow here, so I'm hoping to go sledding this afternoon. Am I 10 years old? Yup. 
  • You should, Beanie.  They have officy clothes for little people.  Express sometimes has stuff that isn't too hoarish too, but my boobs are too big for most of their clothes.  
  • I haven't eaten at KFC in probably 10 years. I never liked anything there other than the mashed potatoes and gravy.
  • Heh.  I love and hate those commercials at the same time.  She's so annoying, but kind of adorable too.
  • I just remembered my H is at his doctors appointment.  Fingers crossed for healthy lungs.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_afternoon-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4fdb832d-795d-4956-8581-1da025fb8e19Post:31d0a4dd-e1f6-4bdf-b88d-7a66623cbc3a">Re: Afternoon thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have given into being productive and have cleaned the kitchen and am now working on the bathroom. Anyone have any recommendations on what they use to help there house smell nice and fresh? We just added a kitten so now we are at 2 cats in the house. I want to make sure I keep it clean and not smelling like the animals.
    Posted by PetalPockets2012[/QUOTE]
    So... I didn't read any responses, but you can use the plug in's from Bath and Body Works (I like them better than the Glade) or you can get the oil burners. Those are totally my favorite.
  • Ldy it's a half im - a triathlon that includes a half marathon in August in Michigan.  I didn't sign up yet because I'm currently in an argument with H about whether that is the dumbest idea ever. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like KFC, but I don't know where the closest one is. Maybe 60-ish miles away? We rarely eat there.
  • Erin, recognize the logo on the hat E is wearing?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_afternoon-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4fdb832d-795d-4956-8581-1da025fb8e19Post:62b2ff57-4d48-4c55-94a2-fecb7b61a0dc">Re: Afternoon thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Erin, recognize the logo on the hat E is wearing?
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]

<div>Of course! Love! <3 </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards