Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum

Garter: What Happens?

1234568»

Re: Garter: What Happens?

• Everyone just stop with the controversy about how BangBangs39 wants to have HER wedding. It is HER wedding, NOT yours. Does it affect you? NO! Unless you happen to be someone who will be at the wedding, you are not affected! She should be able to do what she likes and what suits her, her fiancé, her family and the wedding's style. If you want the guy to put the garter on the girl after the respective tosses, I say go for it! If your family is looking forward to it, that is great. Honestly Iwish I'm outgoing enough to want to do that, because it sounds like ablast. You all should not be judging her for staying true to herself. This is part of what weddings are about, celebrating in the happy couple's style! 
  • ceclardy14ceclardy14 member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2013
    (Comment has been deleted)
  • No, it is the couple's style, as well as my own as the original poster, to be respected as individuals. I'm not saying EVERY person needs to agree, BUT it would be nice to not have judgemental attitudes shoved down our throats. I had a different post a few months ago (Bridal Party +1's?) where I felt very verbally attacked. I've only read the first couple pages but this discussion is really looking like that...
    Calm down.  It's a troll.  

She's putting excessively trashy stuff out there to try to get a rise out of people.  You don't need to save her.  
  • edited June 2013
    image   = clusterfuck. This thread = clusterfuck.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards