Wedding Party

Maid of Dishonor

12346»

Re: Maid of Dishonor

• KatWAG said:
    AddieL73 said:
    logana1 said:

If you think about it, we all put some sort of effort forth to attract someone. Even if it's wearing your nice pjs out in public.
    Anybody wearing PJs out in public needs a public whipping. 

Do yoga pants count as PJs? If so, I will bend over for my whipping!
    Oh God and throw in leggings/jeggings without a dress, sweater, sweater dress, etc that entirely covers your ass and I will personally swat you with my dressage whip.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• @KnotPorscha - WTH?

• KatWAG said:

But shoe pictures are uber important!  I mean, if you don't have a shoe picture like you see on Pinterest then your wedding is just not valid!

**That was sarcasm, just in case anyone was wondering**

I am super late to this party. But here is my "shoe picture." The shoes arent the same. Is my marriage a fraud?

That is probably the cutest shoe picture I have seen.

I mean, WTF were you thinking?!

I second this being the cutest shoe pic ever! I especially love the varying heights in heels! Coming from someone who is ordered to wear flats when I live in sky high heels I love how accommodating you were
  • afox007 said:
    KatWAG said:
    But shoe pictures are uber important!  I mean, if you don't have a shoe picture like you see on Pinterest then your wedding is just not valid!

**That was sarcasm, just in case anyone was wondering**

I am super late to this party. But here is my "shoe picture." The shoes arent the same. Is my marriage a fraud?

That is probably the cutest shoe picture I have seen.

I mean, WTF were you thinking?!
    I second this being the cutest shoe pic ever! I especially love the varying heights in heels! Coming from someone who is ordered to wear flats when I live in sky high heels I love how accommodating you were

@afox007 and @prettygirlost. Stop it, you are making me blush!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @KatWAG Keep blushing cuz now I LOVE the color of your shoes and would love to see a pic of them if you have one! I may also have a minor shoe addiction 
  • KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2014
    @afox007 here are my shoes. They were pretty reasonably prices which was a bonus! (please excuse my boobs in the background)image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • KatWAG said:
    @afox007 here are my shoes. They were pretty reasonably prices which was a bonus! (please excuse my boobs in the background)image

Stuck in the box 
    I love them! 
  • I wore those same exact shoes in silver! And we sewed a rhinestone bow to the bow for extra sparkle.
  • I was following this thread and just watching it unfold.

All I have to add is that @KatWAG we wore those same shoes in a friends wedding in Spring 2013.

• KatWAG said:

Stuck in the box 
    I love them! 
    Are we talking about the boobs or the shoes? Because either way I agree.
    Both!
  • My boobs and shoes are feeling very special today.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards