Chit Chat

Evil confessions

Re: Evil confessions

• I'm sorry, but purposely hitting someone's car with your door is really shitty. 

And if your vehicle is so big that you can't properly park it, maybe you should look into a smaller car. Nothing irritates me more than people driving GIANT cars that are totally unnecessary and are unable to drive them properly. 
    I can park mine completely fine. It seems to be others that can't.
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • I hate fried chicken. In my family, that's pretty bad. The smell makes me gag.

Also, this seems like a SanctiMommy thing. Do you ask people in the grocery store to be quite around your sleeping baby as well? Not cool.

Swazzle said:
    I really enjoy it when idiots with tiny cars park extremely close to my Yukon... I have a toddler and an 8-month old baby who are both in 5-pint harness car seats. It's a pain getting them out when someone is parked so close that I can't open my door!

I have full-coverage insurance... I throw open my door and hit their car! You're just asking to be hit if you park that close to me, and I don't even care.
    Wow, this is pretty shitty. 

No Nope, has nothing to do with my kids. I just don't appreciate people parking like they're stupid.

Well, I hate when people stand super close to me on the train.  But I dont hit them if they are in my personal space. Sometime it cant be helped. My SUV doesnt always fit perfectly in tiny parking spots, no matter how careful I am.

And what kind of lesson are you teaching your kids when you do this?

Alright, let's get something straight. I obviously don't ACTUALLY hit people's cars. That would require damaging my own car, which I pay WAY too much for and I don't want that bill. That's not the point. I drive an extremely large SUV, and parking is difficult in that thing! But I would never park so close to someone else that they couldn't open their doors. I have had someone park so close to my driver side door that I could not get in. THAT'S what I'm talking about.

• I hate fried chicken. In my family, that's pretty bad. The smell makes me gag.

Also, this seems like a SanctiMommy thing. Do you ask people in the grocery store to be quite around your sleeping baby as well? Not cool.

Swazzle said:
    I really enjoy it when idiots with tiny cars park extremely close to my Yukon... I have a toddler and an 8-month old baby who are both in 5-pint harness car seats. It's a pain getting them out when someone is parked so close that I can't open my door!

I have full-coverage insurance... I throw open my door and hit their car! You're just asking to be hit if you park that close to me, and I don't even care.

Do people really ask others to keep quiet, IN PUBLIC, around their sleeping children?? I've never heard of anyone doing that.

Alright, let's get something straight. I obviously don't ACTUALLY hit people's cars. That would require damaging my own car, which I pay WAY too much for and I don't want that bill. That's not the point. I drive an extremely large SUV, and parking is difficult in that thing! But I would never park so close to someone else that they couldn't open their doors. I have had someone park so close to my driver side door that I could not get in. THAT'S what I'm talking about.

I said it was DIFFICULT, not that I cannot do it. There is a difference.
  • The other day, I was OOT with some friends.  We went to 'the big city'.  We parked, went shopping and stuff, then came back to find that some idiot had parked too close to my friend's car and on an angle.  My friend had to pull the car out in order for anyone on that side to get into the car.  It pissed me off and I would not have felt bad if that person's car got damaged while we tried to get in the car.  A picture to describe what I meant about how the person parked:
  • I work in a commission department in a department store. All the other departments surrounding me are hourly. When we're busy (and even when we're not sometimes) I will direct people with charge payments or items from those departments they want to cash out with to other registers. Fuck no am I ringing out 5 dollar pillows, I am not paid to do that. I am paid to sell you the 2,000 dollar mattress set where you get the 80 dollar pillows for free with purchase of the 2k bed. 

And I would never tell my hourly coworkers that ringing stuff from their department isn't worth my time. But it isn't. 

Oh, and I make up for being Bitchey McBitcherton by helping with free gift wrap at Christmas when my department is slow. 

Anniversary
  • FiancBFiancB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2014
    At Applebee's I liked it when people act like it's totally incredulous that we'd be on a wait at 6 pm on a Friday/Saturday and it would take extra time to seat their dozen children/drunk friends/same thing really, and then leave in a huff to go to another restaurant that I knew for a fact would also be on a wait.

I also love seeing people that are either mean to their horses or are way too overconfident of their skills get bucked off or are otherwise retaliated against. 

I took some disabled clients to Walmart for some things and when I got back, some asshole parked right behind the van, not in a parking spot and within the handicap spot, so that I couldn't use the lift for my wheelchair bound client. I wrote them a note explaining why they were huge assholes (a guilt trip about my disabled elderly client having to wait in the cold while I adjusted the van) and that I would be contacting police with their license number. I didn't really, but hopefully they will be slightly less assholish in the future.

Swazzle said:

Do people really ask others to keep quiet, IN PUBLIC, around their sleeping children?? I've never heard of anyone doing that.
    http://www.stfuparentsblog.com/tagged/Sanctimommy
    Anyone else find it ironic that the first blog post is about sancti- mommy's and parking?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • This topic was a good laugh.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I enjoy threatening to call security on annoying Tweens being annoying in my store. It makes me feel badass.
  • I love to call the State Police on asshole drivers who speed, swerve in and out of lanes, and cut people off.  I memorize the license plate and tell the police I think they are drunk or, at least, overly aggressive.

The situation with my Partner From Hell at school is so bad, I just DGAF anymore and I actually love when she turns in work late, sleeps through class, whatever.  I relish how bad she is making herself look.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• I have been driving a giant truck for the last week. I park like a jackass, even when I make the effort to straighten out. So I've taken to parking in the farthest reaches of the lot. I can't figure the damn thing out.
    I had to drive FI's behemoth this weekend (I drive a subcompact) and have had the same problem. I've made it a point to take the worst parking spots available. I'd feel like too much of an asshole to leave a badly-parked car in the middle of a busy section.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm sorry, but purposely hitting someone's car with your door is really shitty. 

And if your vehicle is so big that you can't properly park it, maybe you should look into a smaller car. Nothing irritates me more than people driving GIANT cars that are totally unnecessary and are unable to drive them properly. 
    I can park mine completely fine. It seems to be others that can't

STUCK.

Yes, I'm SOOOO sure that you, in your giant monster truck of a Yukon, park perfectly every single time. 

I also hate it when people park like assholes - and 95% of the time, it's GIGANTIC SUV's that are parked terribly. 
    I have been driving a giant truck for the last week. I park like a jackass, even when I make the effort to straighten out. So I've taken to parking in the farthest reaches of the lot. I can't figure the damn thing out.
    When I drive FI's truck I have to park really far away too. Otherwise I fear parking like a complete asshat.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• My evil confession: I love when people park in our assigned spots out back. I get an insane amount of satisfaction over seeing them towed away.
    Anniversary
  • Sometimes when people are assholes to me, or I become aware that someone is trashing me behind my back or just hates me in general, I respond by being SUPER nice.  Unicorn shitting rainbows nice.  Not because I think they'll quit being mean to me, but just so that they look like the world's biggest asshole to everyone around them or anyone who hears about it.  

People have lost friends because of that.  My college roommates ended up having several people hate them because they were so appalled by how shitty they were to me, even though I was so nice to them.  One of FI's exes trashes me behind my back and not only did my MOH tear her a new asshole over it (Sidenote, who is stupid enough to trash someone to their BEST FRIEND?) any time my MOH shares what she heard from this girl, people are appalled that she would have such nasty stuff to say about someone who they have never even seen be mean to someone. Seriously, you would have to punch a kitten with glasses to make me cut the nice shit and actually be mean back.  
  • Oh yes, that's fun too! My fellow interns and I had to work with a couple BSC people and we would just be sickeningly syrupy sweet back to them. Definitely drove them more nuts than being smart back would've!
  • lc07lc07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    There's a girl I used to be friends with. She just got caught doing something really shitty to a mutual friend of ours and she's about to get called the fuck out! She swore up and down she didn't do it and our mutual friend now has written (email) proof that she did it. I can't wait to see this bitch go down! 
    @climbingbrideny This sounds juicy. I think we need details.
  • lc07 said:
    There's a girl I used to be friends with. She just got caught doing something really shitty to a mutual friend of ours and she's about to get called the fuck out! She swore up and down she didn't do it and our mutual friend now has written (email) proof that she did it. I can't wait to see this bitch go down! 
    @climbingbrideny This sounds juicy. I think we need details.
    @climbingbrideny seconded. 
    Anniversary
  • We have help buttons at work right at child reach level.  (Not my decision to hang them there, I just have to help deal with the consequences.)  Buttons get pressed all the time by unattended children with distracted parents.  Usually when I'm on break and the only person on the floor.  So I go into the section all nice and professional: "Did you need help getting into the locked case?" "Did you need some help?"  Then the distracted parents just look at me and say "What? No, I don't need help."  I glance over at the child/children (they seem to travel in packs most often).  "How odd.  Someone pressed the assistance button."  *Goes over right next to guilty looking child/children and presses button to stop it.*  "Hmm...well, just let us know if you need any help!"  *Walks off and occasionally hears parent chewing out child/children which just makes my day.*
  • larrygaga said:
    My favorite part about working at McDonald's for 5 years while I was in school was telling people breakfast was over, and no they can't be the exception. I loved seeing the disappointment and anger when they missed breakfast by 5 minutes. I never even pretended like I felt bad for them. I didn't even try. 

You guys got any good ones?
    this is only funny because all I have to say is I rarely ever eat fast food especially breakfast but yesterday morning we were running errands and did not get breakfast before we left... I then got the craving for a damn mcmuffin and was so PISSED that I missed breakfast by 5 minutes.

Anniversary
  • OK, now I want an Egg McMuffin!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards