Not Engaged Yet

OLW

Re: OLW

• @Blue & White yay for the house today so excited for you! I can't wait for pictures!!

Sadly I have never met any NEYers, I really hope to remedy that one day.

Anniversary

• @lmcooper86 let's make this happen. Also, really, there are a LOT of NEYers going to FL. I'm going to need dates/locations so I can figure out how this will work. I remember @lmcooper86 is like..2-3 hours from me some week in November :) I'm just busy 11/1 and black Friday, lol.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Dear NEYers,
    I've met a total of... 8 of you IRL. I can't believe how many wonderful ladies I've had the opportunity to hang out with because of this wonky board. And one of my very best friends that can never move more than an hour away from me ever is from this board.
  • Dear Floor installers,
    Please get here now!! I'm ready to put my house back together.

Dear Self,
    Get out of the house and have fun

@EisleyJoGo
    Here you go

• @cu97tiger - I don't think it's dehydration.  I drink tons of water all day long... at least 64-80 oz plus another 16-32 oz during a workout.   the only other thing I drink is one cup of coffee in the morning.  my pee is a nice shade of clear-ish.  :)
  • @Blue, Congrats on the house! 

Also for FL/Disney.. March 13-22, 2015. See you then!
    friends tv show funy
  • @cu97tiger - I don't think it's dehydration.  I drink tons of water all day long... at least 64-80 oz plus another 16-32 oz during a workout.   the only other thing I drink is one cup of coffee in the morning.  my pee is a nice shade of clear-ish.  :)
    Are you eating enough? Insanity is hard so although you want to eat Healthy you still need to eat more than you normally would.
  • @es14bw - AHH!!! You are so pretty! :)
  • @es14bw - I eat plenty and mostly whole foods.  :) 
  • @caseface5 I totally just opened up a Word document to make a list of all these FL dates, lol. But March? I CAN TOTALLY DO MARCH. I should have a real job and not be so poor. I'm psyched! @ollie08 you're coming too. Kthx.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @EisleyJoGO - Thanks, Although I should admit this was at a wedding about 3 weeks ago...so I don't normally look so put together. I'm a pony tail and jeans girl.
  • @LivLeighton - I'm sure you've already checked this, but before Bella was diagnosed with IBS/IBD, she puked a lot for no reason.  certain foods would trigger it, but we didn't know what was going on.  hope Ty gets to feeling better.  :(
  • Dear NEY,

I miss not being on the boards :(  I like my new job though so I guess I need to get use to it :(

Love,

sad Sev

-----------------------------

Dear FI,

I'm SO glad you're feeling better! I really hope your new meds and lifestyle changes work and that you start feeling like your old self again. I love you so much! And also, ONE MONTH. Holy crap.

Anniversary

• @livleighton, I missed your face. Glad to see you back on the boards!
    friends tv show funy
  • @LivLeighton - we've gone over the list of migraine-inducing foods.  I try to watch when I eat something on the list to see if anything happens in the next few days, but so far I haven't seen much of a pattern.  I go back on Thursday and we'll go over the past month and discuss more.
  • phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2014
    @livleighton Thanks!! I didn't post any e-pics besides the one I added to my signature. Maybe I should?

ETA: Okay I have some downtime at work, so I'll go make a thread now.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • @Livleighton - Thank you very much! I'm just a newly single girl from Texas.
    I quite FB over a week ago too but my mom told me not to deactivate it so my friends and family can still tag me in stuff. Mainly so my new Ex SO can see I'm happy and living life. She said thats the best way to get him to see the light or something like that....

• I've never been to Florida. I've always wanted to go! However, it's kind of an expensive flight from Portland! Maybe if it was timed up correctly with a friend of mine staying at her beach house, I'd be able to convince myself a little easier.
  • @phira Please post pics! We want to see your pretty face!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • lmcooper86lmcooper86 member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited August 2014

@phira - Yeah, I'm really liking the new sig picture! When did you have e-pics taken?

@Blue & White - It's still an ambiguous "some time in November". Probably the week of the 10th or 17th. We need to have a discussion with FI's family to figure out when everyone is going.

@severmilli12 - Glad to hear that your FI is feeling better AND that you like your new job so far!

@es14bw:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @lmcooper86 that's excellent! That means my list is correct :)
  • @es14bw Oh girl, you are too pretty to be worrying about your ex and what he'll see on FB. You're sweet, beautiful, and outgoing. Any guy would be lucky to have you!

• @LivLeighton - yeah I just don't get on. Don't care to make a big deal about it. My niece was just aloud on FB for her birthday and she loves posting and tagging me so I figured it would hurt. I just don't want to be tempted to look at my Ex's page and stuff. @Imcooper86 - Thank you very much. Yall are making me feel good after a week of feeling like crap.
  • es14bw said:
    @Livleighton - Thank you very much! I'm just a newly single girl from Texas.
    I quite FB over a week ago too but my mom told me not to deactivate it so my friends and family can still tag me in stuff. Mainly so my new Ex SO can see I'm happy and living life. She said thats the best way to get him to see the light or something like that....

@es14bw I'm guessing this is an update to the situation last week? 

Also, you're a very pretty lady!
    friends tv show funy
  • @eilis1228 - Thanks but I have my share of issues. My entire 20s were filled with awful relationships. I'm 31 now and dating is no easy. SO was a very good man, I just let my past get the best of me, @Caseface5 - yes ma'am, sadly. He said he wanted to believe that wasn't me but he was too afraid it would just continue to happen.
  • edited August 2014
    Dear DH,

Thank you for being awesome every day.  And thank you for having a bottle of wine and a huge tub of ice cream waiting for me after my shitty day yesterday.  To say I'm lucky to have you is the biggest understatement ever.

Love,
    Your wife who appreciates your awesomeness
    --

Dear DC NEYers,

I'm excited to see you all this weekend!

Love,
    Shoes
    ---

Dear Brother,

I am 100% done with you.  You have a pattern of becoming abusive, hostile, taking cheap shots, turning your back on me, and acting extremely self-righteous and arrogant whenever we have disagreements.  And I am done being mistreated, abused, condescended to, and always having to be "wrong" to move forward with our relationship.  I am a damn good sister, and my husband and I have bent over backwards for you since moving to Chicago.

Blood or not, I deserve to be treated with consideration, respect, and love.  I need to be mistreated like a fish needs a bike.  I am cutting the poison out of my life, so please take my Facebook, email, and phone number blocks seriously.  I.AM.DONE.  Do not contact me.

Your Sister Who Deserves Better
    ---

Dear @GoldenPenguin,

Thank you for everything yesterday.  You're a sweetheart.

Love,
    Shoes
    ---

Dear Bosslady,

Thank you for being so understanding about DH's potential new opportunity.  I appreciate your support and flexibility SO much.

Love,
    Employee who loves working for you
  • @es14bw - I started on here when I was dating someone other than my FI. I went through that breakup, dating, and eventually meeting the love of my life - and some of these ladies here were there for me every step of the way. I hope that we can be a support system for you - and you know we love a good bad dating story :)

*******************************************************************************************

• es14bw said:
    @eilis1228 - Thanks but I have my share of issues. My entire 20s were filled with awful relationships. I'm 31 now and dating is no easy. SO was a very good man, I just let my past get the best of me, @Caseface5 - yes ma'am, sadly. He said he wanted to believe that wasn't me but he was too afraid it would just continue to happen.
    Based on what you've said, I think it's his past getting the best of him. I hope you're not blaming yourself for this, because you did a lot of things right. He's the one who let you go. It's his loss. Looking at you, I can definitely tell it's his loss. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards