Knottie Tech Help

Come out, come out, whoever you are!

123457»

Re: Come out, come out, whoever you are!

• AddieCake said:
    I'm amused about the missing mods on some boards as well as amused that some boards even HAVE mods. This is nothing against the mods of those boards but rather a question about the boards themselves. For example, why do Photography and Cakes need mods but Pre-Wedding Parties doesn't? Or music? Isn't the music board about as non-active as Photography? Why does Outdoor Weddings need a mod but Wedding Woes doesn't? Why does Just Engaged have a mod who is an active member of Not Engaged, which has no mod? LOL   My guess, @JoanE2012 is that they didn't have enough people that THEY wanted to be mods accept the position. 
    I know for a fact they had volunteer's that didn't get chosen to mod...  *coughcoughMEcoughcough* So they could have mods for every board if they wanted...
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • AprilH81 said:
    I know for a fact they had volunteer's that didn't get chosen to mod...  *coughcoughMEcoughcough* So they could have mods for every board if they wanted...
    Oh, yeah. It's very obvious who they snubbed and why, and that's fine. I don't object to any of the people that they DID choose, even nominated several of them myself, so there's that. But parts of how they have it set up now as a result is laughable. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • It's maddening to see something so simple be done half-assed. 

• Quick correction: NEY has a mod.
  • Whoops! Totally missed that! Thank you, Stitches!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I know I could probably mod another board and not have a time issue. Second Weddings isn't always a happening place!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards