Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

FFF

Re: FFF

• Options
    polichikpolichik member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    One time in high school my Spanish teacher missed a day because a spider crawled into her ear and she had to go to the hospital. I haven't slept with my ears uncovered since, either by earplugs or a blanket.

Good story, Poli.

ETA: Good God, my sig pic is huge. Imma fix that now.
  • Options
    Haha sorry Bay. I don't think you have one, they lady said her symptoms were "itching" so you're in the clear. :)

I don't think it laid eggs, and the doctor just flushed it out. But there is a picture for anyone who wants to have a heart attack.

http://news.yahoo.com/spider-crawls-womans-ear-lives-5-days-175812231.html
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f801d9b0-c588-4fd4-8a64-ee635f1882b0Post:6ae1f8ad-3d70-45f3-a4ef-b6b62466051c">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]McKayla wants you hoes to stop talking about ear spiders. 
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]
    DAMN RIGHT.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Anytime I have some thing wrong with me, I think its spider eggs. Weird bump - spiders. Sore anything - spiders. Feel something on me - spiders. I am terrified of a nest of baby spiders one day exploding inside of me and them all come streaming out. I would kill myself.
  • Options
    Yeah all the mods just got an email from lili reminding us that we are expected to send monthly check ins about our board? What the fuuuuuuck? Apparently thats in the "Mod agreement" but lets be real. NO ONE DOES THIS. And what would mine be about? Msp brides asked about venues, photographers and florists all month as usual?

Also, putting a v instead a u doesn't work for f*ck anymore either. I'm pissed.
  • Options
    I would not click that link even if someone was holding a gun to my head.
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    Cute picture Poli, it's normal sized for me.
  • Options
    Why did I click on that.  Why.

I'mma go look at Poli's guinea pig.  Guinea pigs make everything awesome.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f801d9b0-c588-4fd4-8a64-ee635f1882b0Post:2b209c6f-49c6-4f0c-8b0c-6015b9aa9c47">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anytime I have some thing wrong with me, I think its spider eggs. Weird bump - spiders. Sore anything - spiders. Feel something on me - spiders. I am terrified of a nest of baby spiders one day exploding inside of me and them all come streaming out. I would kill myself.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    You were told that urban legend back in camp too, weren't you?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:f801d9b0-c588-4fd4-8a64-ee635f1882b0Post:2b209c6f-49c6-4f0c-8b0c-6015b9aa9c47">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anytime I have some thing wrong with me, I think its spider eggs. Weird bump - spiders. Sore anything - spiders. Feel something on me - spiders. I am terrified of a nest of baby spiders one day exploding inside of me and them all come streaming out. I would kill myself.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Nebb, if I was ever in the vicinty of someone who had a nest of spiders shooting out of them, I would kill them dead.  No questions asked.  That is just not ok.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks, shannyn! I think the goober look on my face was too much for me at that pixel size ;)
  • Options
    Bay, how's your piggy? I wanted to kidnap the little guy in my sig, but he was from a petting zoo.
  • Options
    Me too Nebb. I'm crazy about bugs. Last night I found a few tiny ants in my bathroom and I couldn't sleep for hours since I was SURE I could feel them crawling on me. I kept thinking I would lift up the blanket and there would be a swarm of them. Cry
  • Options
    Ewwww to that pic! But I love the phrase 'heebie-jeebie-inducing' used in the article. 

• Options
    Guinea pig! 

Spiders are still real.  SHITTT
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:f801d9b0-c588-4fd4-8a64-ee635f1882b0Post:7976d9a7-9f30-4880-b810-d2338d6af3c8">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would not click that link even if someone was holding a gun to my head.
    Posted by adamar15[/QUOTE]

This actually made me LOL

The picture is fvvcking creepy.
  • Options
    baystateapplebaystateapple member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f801d9b0-c588-4fd4-8a64-ee635f1882b0Post:1b24b1da-00d8-4720-8ab0-aaa14849e99a">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : You were told that urban legend back in camp too, weren't you?
    Posted by polichik[/QUOTE]
    Wasn't that in one of the Scary Stories books?  Fuuuuck that used to scare me.  I still think of it whenever I have a particularly nasty tumor-zit on my face. 

Also, I thought of this, and it's pretty far-fetched and insane (please nobody ban me).  And I am NOT SAYING THIS IS WHAT I BELIEVE.  But everyone gave KL such a hard time when she started because she wasn't KA.  It would be some sort of scary Animal Farm shiiiiiiiit if she was behind the bannations, in order to be the white knight.

Good God, I'm going to get my ass banned for that.

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    Im at war with these yellow spiders that infest my yard every summer. The first year we were here I found a little baby spider nest and I decided I would decimate those fuckers, so I tried lighting them on fire.

If you ever think it will be a good idea to light a baby spider nest on fire, DONT DO IT. Wanna know what happens? The webs holding them together burn, but the spiders dont, and then they start floating around in the air.

Worst experience ever. I hate those little assholes.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f801d9b0-c588-4fd4-8a64-ee635f1882b0Post:baa30c62-d569-4b60-8010-763446f11807">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : <strong>Wasn't that in one of the Scary Stories books? </strong> Fuuuuck that used to scare me.  I still think of it whenever I have a particularly nasty tumor-zit on my face.  Also, I thought of this, and it's pretty far-fetched and insane (please nobody ban me).  And I am NOT SAYING THIS IS WHAT I BELIEVE.  But everyone gave KL such a hard time when she started because she wasn't KA.  It would be some sort of scary Animal Farm shiiiiiiiit if she was behind the bannations, in order to be the white knight. Good God, I'm going to get my ass banned for that.
    Posted by baystateapple[/QUOTE]
    Thats where I read it!!! With the creepy ass face on the front.
  • Options
    Poli -- we lost him in May :(  No idea what happened.  One day he was there and acting totally normal, the next he was gone.  I miss him terribly.

• Options
    We had little baby spiders infest our Christmas tree last year. Not even Anna could have salvaged Christmas.
  • Options
    Yellow floating spiders.  Nebb, that's fucked up. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In the mod email she also said for all mods to adhere strictly to the TOS from now on and so I'm guessing she has gone through and tried to find as many swearing variations as possible to ban.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f801d9b0-c588-4fd4-8a64-ee635f1882b0Post:bd45fb22-7ab6-45cb-9030-f251ac2f6313">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]We had little baby spiders infest our Christmas tree last year. Not even Anna could have salvaged Christmas.
    Whaaaaaaatt!!?!? Man, you must have pissed santa off HARDCORE for that to happen.
  • Options
    Oh no Bay, I'm sorry :( The same thing happened to one of my parents' a few weeks ago, and it really sucks. Are you considering another piggy?

And I know I'm threadjacking, but guinea pigs are the exception to every rule.
  • Options
    I should never have brought my ear problem to TK.  Look what it's unleashed.

• Options
    I don't think I've seen a yellow spider. I try to avoid spiders, but yellow ones sound worse than black or brown spiders. Assholes - Nebb that's grand.
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f801d9b0-c588-4fd4-8a64-ee635f1882b0Post:853cf9fd-e6dc-4b46-939e-ecb70ad86c57">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh no Bay, I'm sorry :( The same thing happened to one of my parents' a few weeks ago, and it really sucks. Are you considering another piggy? And I know I'm threadjacking, but guinea pigs are the exception to every rule.
    I think about it every so often.  It's really hard.  I had one a few years ago and it took me about a year and a half to get another one (and even then, H bought one for me for my birthday, so I didn't even take the step to get a new one).  Even though I KNOW it's not "replacing" him, I still feel like I'm not ready yet.

I probably will again in the future.  Guinea pigs are adorable.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f801d9b0-c588-4fd4-8a64-ee635f1882b0Post:7e4ccd0f-da54-4194-ab07-962a48e92380">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Whaaaaaaatt!!?!? Man, you must have pissed santa off HARDCORE for that to happen.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    True. It was probably those vegan cookies and hemp milk we left him.

For serious though, if you ever want your Christmas tree to last through March without needles falling off, spray the sh!t out of it with Raid. It's a great tree preserver, apparently.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f801d9b0-c588-4fd4-8a64-ee635f1882b0Post:cdb5aebb-1a82-4d0d-a161-8cbb0350cf7a">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im at war with these yellow spiders that infest my yard every summer. The first year we were here I found a little baby spider nest and I decided I would decimate those fuckers, so I tried lighting them on fire. If you ever think it will be a good idea to light a baby spider nest on fire, DONT DO IT. Wanna know what happens? The webs holding them together burn, but the spiders dont, and then they start floating around in the air. Worst experience ever. I hate those little assholes.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>Good to know. Floating spiders would me to freak out inordinately. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards