Chit Chat

No more wedding

123457»

Re: No more wedding

• Yay for New Orleans!  I just landed here :)  It's our last full week in our Nola house before moving to NYC full time.  I'm a local down here so please let me know if I can make any "locals approved" recommendations for food, booze, sights, & sounds.  New Orleans will definitely cheer you up!  
  • MagicInk said:
    http://www.pethead.com/products/dog-nail-polish Kinda feel like a doggy of your's might need this...

My dog groomer paints my dogs nails whenever I take her in, which is about every 4-6 weeks.  She has another groom appointment next week, so I'm always anxious to see what color she gets each time.

• MagicInk said:
    I really want everyone who calls us bitches and meanies and that they feel sorry for our husbands (hehe, snowflakes are stupid), to read this thread.

Yes we're blunt. But there's a lot of love here too. Blunt love.
    Am I an asshole if the first thing I thought of was something like this?

No, it just makes you one of us!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• MagicInk said:
    I really want everyone who calls us bitches and meanies and that they feel sorry for our husbands (hehe, snowflakes are stupid), to read this thread.

Yes we're blunt. But there's a lot of love here too. Blunt love.
    Am I an asshole if the first thing I thought of was something like this?

Right after I posted I read it and was like...yes...blunt love. That kind of blunt.
  • I am glad to see you are keeping busy. It sounds like you are surrounded by people who love you.  Keep you head up!

• I could use that kind of blunt love haha.  Instead I'm going to do Jillian Michaels video for the third day in a row and try not to cry because my muscles hurt so much and then my mom's bff is coming over to teach me to crochet
    I hope your day is going well! :)
  • I don't have time to read the thread, but I wanted to say I'm so sorry this happened and am sending you vibes for brighter days ahead.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • CMGragain said:
    OK.  Explain blunts to an old lady who doesn't get it.
    It's like marijuana cigarettes.
  • If I thought I could mail you that kind of blunt love across the border I'd probably try, PS.

Hitting the Jillian Michaels is probably a much better choice though - keeping busy plus getting some exercise endorphins going is smart. You are handling this about a thousand times better than I would have...my last bad breakup I was drunk for three days straight, ate a pound of bacon in one sitting, and went to a club on a Monday night with my girlfriends and got a ride home with random strangers. Not a great showing...I can laugh at it now but jeez.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lovegood90lovegood90 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2015
    Can I just say, you know the Knot is awesome when you're able to support one another with puppies and blunts. Glad to hear of your upcoming travel plans with your friends!

Formerly martha1818

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards