Wedding Party

DRAMA-Please HELP!

Re: DRAMA-Please HELP!

• Yeah, that was interesting and all, but I'm taking over this thread because I need advice.

So like, the other day, I saw a cig get flicked into some grass, and I was worried it would cause a spark because I HATE fire soooooooooo much. So I went over to the lit end and I threw some sticks on it, so that it would be smothered in flammable things and die. But then it didn't die, it actually started to smoke, WTF? So I was like "No, I hate fire and I don't want you to be a fire!" so I got a little fan and I started fanning it gently. Just reminding you all how much I don't like fire, I fan this thing and you will not believe what it does. It fucking turns into a tiny fire, can you believe this? So now the thing is a damn fire and I'm watching it be a fire and occasionally throwing some kindling at it to make it shut up but it won't. I asked my mom what to do, and she said I should cover it in a bunch of dirt before it became a big thing, but I don't see how acquiring dirt is my problem, so instead I carefully built a pyre around it and dared it not to grow even bigger. And my mom was like "That's not what I said to do" but what does she know?

So now I'm asking you guys, because I just hate this fire so much and I want it to go out or else I'm going to lose it! I've heard I can still put it out with water, but I dunno. I've got this can of gasoline, should I use it? I think I should use it, I should use it right? Guys, please help, and no negative comments.
  • Yeah, that was interesting and all, but I'm taking over this thread because I need advice.

So like, the other day, I saw a cig get flicked into some grass, and I was worried it would cause a spark because I HATE fire soooooooooo much. So I went over to the lit end and I threw some sticks on it, so that it would be smothered in flammable things and die. But then it didn't die, it actually started to smoke, WTF? So I was like "No, I hate fire and I don't want you to be a fire!" so I got a little fan and I started fanning it gently. Just reminding you all how much I don't like fire, I fan this thing and you will not believe what it does. It fucking turns into a tiny fire, can you believe this? So now the thing is a damn fire and I'm watching it be a fire and occasionally throwing some kindling at it to make it shut up but it won't. I asked my mom what to do, and she said I should cover it in a bunch of dirt before it became a big thing, but I don't see how acquiring dirt is my problem, so instead I carefully built a pyre around it and dared it not to grow even bigger. And my mom was like "That's not what I said to do" but what does she know?

So now I'm asking you guys, because I just hate this fire so much and I want it to go out or else I'm going to lose it! I've heard I can still put it out with water, but I dunno. I've got this can of gasoline, should I use it? I think I should use it, I should use it right? Guys, please help, and no negative comments.
    Fucking.  Dying. 

Thank you for this.
  • Now I am really interested to see the response for this:

So I don't really know my husband's brother's soon to be wife too well in fact we don't even have each other contacts I see her when we get together for family stuff/holidays.

So I found out I wasn't asked to be in her wedding-I was pissed and first deleted her from FB and blocked her from Instagram-she found out about me being pissed because my husband called and let the brother and soon to be sister in law knows, so she immediately called and texted me I just ignored it, at this point she's pretty much dead to me. Got her email a week later to explain why I wasn't chosen to be in her wedding so to shoo her away I pretended nothing happened and told her whatever I don't care for her explanation so whatever.

A month later I got a card and she asked me to be the bridesmaid! Since she's dead to me I just ripped the card apart and pretended that I never received it, I should be getting lots of supports from here I hope, my behavior is totally normal and so mature and I am just a very thoughtful person!

• Now I am really interested to see the response for this:

So I don't really know my husband's brother's soon to be wife too well in fact we don't even have each other contacts I see her when we get together for family stuff/holidays.

So I found out I wasn't asked to be in her wedding-I was pissed and first deleted her from FB and blocked her from Instagram-she found out about me being pissed because my husband called and let the brother and soon to be sister in law knows, so she immediately called and texted me I just ignored it, at this point she's pretty much dead to me. Got her email a week later to explain why I wasn't chosen to be in her wedding so to shoo her away I pretended nothing happened and told her whatever I don't care for her explanation so whatever.

A month later I got a card and she asked me to be the bridesmaid! Since she's dead to me I just ripped the card apart and pretended that I never received it, I should be getting lots of supports from here I hope, my behavior is totally normal and so mature and I am just a very thoughtful person!

Could you stop with this? 

You don't even fucking know if she said anything.  OMG, are people actually this immature? (I'm talking about YOU, OP). 

• edited February 2015

Whatever.

• Guys, I am over it.

But if you can't comment on the latest scenario, please don't say anything.

Yes, I am ASS-suming, but who gives a fuck. Trying to tell me this lady's ignorance is gracious is beyond disgusting.

Go away.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • You give me an eye twitch.

Anniversary

• Guys, I am over it.

But if you can't comment on the latest scenario, please don't say anything.

Yes, I am ASS-suming, but who gives a fuck. Trying to tell me this lady's ignorance is gracious is beyond disgusting.

Also worth adding: my fiancé is pissed at his older bro and sister in law as well, as they are disrespecting me as well as him, he did everything for their wedding when they got married 8 years ago, he didn't think her behavior is acceptable. However we did decide to treat her with respect next time we see her, just to be a bigger person, but NO WAY in hell we would sincerely want to hang out with this two-faced bitch ever again.

Clearly you're not.

You have no evidence that she's two faced.  Are you actually this paranoid? Get over it.

You and fiance sound like quite the wonderful pair.  Creating drama where none actually exists must make for a busy, stressful life. 

• HEY GUYS!!!!

You know the best way to really ask someone to stop? Don't respond. Or as we've all been saying to her... "LET IT GO". 

Let her keep trying to bump her thread with poke-the-bear comments. When trolls stop getting a rise out of people/negative attention, they mosey.
    I don't even think this is trolling.  It's just kinda sad.

But moving on!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• HEY GUYS!!!!

You know the best way to really ask someone to stop? Don't respond. Or as we've all been saying to her... "LET IT GO". 

Let her keep trying to bump her thread with poke-the-bear comments. When trolls stop getting a rise out of people/negative attention, they mosey.

But moving on!
    It's that or we start talking about waffles....and on a related note why "Cronuts" are so popular all of a sudden. 

• levioosa said:

HEY GUYS!!!!

But moving on!
    It's that or we start talking about waffles....and on a related note why "Cronuts" are so popular all of a sudden. 
    I haven't had waffles in so long, but when the wind is blowing right, you can smell Egos from the office building next to mine. It is very odd.
  • Last weekend while we were visiting FI's family, we had to try to use up a wedding gift card to a local kitchenry place in the city. We didn't actually see much we needed, so it was a great excuse to pick up the waffle plates for my Cuisinart Griddler. We used them this morning. Now we can have waffles WHENEVER.

• Last weekend while we were visiting FI's family, we had to try to use up a wedding gift card to a local kitchenry place in the city. We didn't actually see much we needed, so it was a great excuse to pick up the waffle plates for my Cuisinart Griddler. We used them this morning. Now we can have waffles WHENEVER.

Yesss!  My new favorite thing is putting a fruit compote on top of waffles and crepes.  With homemade whipped cream. 

• It's funny this convo moved to waffles because I'm procrastinating making them right now.
    You're making enough for everyone, right?
  • edited June 2015
  • Guys I think this is becoming a DD
  • edited June 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards