Wedding Party

DRAMA-Please HELP!

Re: DRAMA-Please HELP!

• edited June 2015
  • flantasticflantastic member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited February 2015
    Seriously stop the attacks and you all need to chill the fuck out with all your profanities. 
    People here were also super nice to you and tried to help you chill the fuck out. People right now are just confused because this became way more convoluted than it needed to. (Sound familiar?) And adults may use profanities, particularly on this board. No one directed their profanity as a personal attack at you.
  • edited June 2015

Seriously stop the attacks and you all need to chill the fuck out with all your profanities. 
    But it's ok if you swear? Ooooook.

Look, I said this AGES ago, this drama is up to your FI to deal with. It's his brother that seemingly started all this shit by running his mouth to your FI. You've annoyed your FSIL enough about your damn wedding party by now. Stop bugging her, and if your FI is so upset that his SIL isn't in the wedding, HE can bug her about it and ask her to be on his side.

You all seem stark raving frigging mad, and super immature, though. I'm telling you, NO ONE wants to be in a wedding party THIS badly. No one.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

~*~*~*~*~

• I read this. 
    Yes, it's drama. 
  • edited February 2015
    Drama indeed. Ok we can go back talking about waffles and French toast again I reread all your posts/ suggestions and they were great... That also reminds me I need to order my wedding invitations this weekend also to book my honeymoon. Thinking about going to Greece - anyone here been there before?
  • Holy shit. 7 pages later and I liked the waffle direction. But now I'm just...lost. Am I high again?

Formerly martha1818

• redoryx said:
    Holy shit. 7 pages later and I liked the waffle direction. But now I'm just...lost. Am I high again?
    Quick! Somebody make pot waffles!
    Hahaha! Yes! 
  • redoryx said:
    Holy shit. 7 pages later and I liked the waffle direction. But now I'm just...lost. Am I high again?
    Quick! Somebody make pot waffles!
    Pot waffles would make my Sunday mornings SO much better.
  • levioosa said:
    Guys, I saw this thing a while back (probably on the food network?) where they made French toast... with POUND CAKE instead of bread!!!!!!!! With powdered sugar and fruit on top. I've been meaning to try that for a while now... 

Pssh!  I use homemade chocolate cake to make french toast!  Then I top it with chocolate syrup! 

Yes, I married a choc-o-holic and am always trying to add chocolate to different things!  I found a recipe for chocolate waffles!  For valentine's day, I made him a flourless chocolate cake with chocolate ganache! 

Have you ever made mole?  I've always been curious if it's good. 
    I have not made mole.  H doesn't really care for Mexican or Latin foods all that much. :(
  • MadHops21 said:
    If I took this thread into the direction of mac and cheese, would that be cool? Or is everyone set with waffles? I could use some mac and cheese right now. 
    Mac and cheese is cool.  Especially Lobster Mac and Cheese.
  • MadHops21 said:
    If I took this thread into the direction of mac and cheese, would that be cool? Or is everyone set with waffles? I could use some mac and cheese right now. 
    It's lent, so I could go for some Lobster Mac & Cheese for lunch!  My personal favorite is bacon Mac & Cheese, because bacon.
  • MadHops21 said:
    It's lent, so I could go for some Lobster Mac & Cheese for lunch!  My personal favorite is bacon Mac & Cheese, because bacon.

Word.
  • MadHops21 said:
    Yuuuuuuuuuum. There's this Bridal Expo of Chicago that travels around, and sometimes there's this restaurant that has samples of lobster mac and cheese and it's so yummy and delicious. I wish FI liked mac and cheese. He hates the way it sounds when stirring the cheese. 
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
    Funny Awkward animated GIF
  • I went to a restaurant that's main focus is mac & cheese. They had one that was made with beer and bratwurst. It was unbelievably delicious. I don't eat much dairy (lactose intolerant) but I ate so much of this that I started to feel sick. And I didn't care.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• edited June 2015
  • I had a discussion about my love of hot dogs last night... they're so good..
  • flantasticflantastic member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited February 2015
    If someone turns their nose up at mac and cheese I don't want to know them. Why can't it have fancy shmancy ingredients, or total garbage ingredients? If Mac and cheese is my gateway drug to get my midwest family to eat foods they wouldn't have tried before, who the heck is someone else to be snotty about it?

I feel the same about hot dogs. Try getting a non-hunter suburbian friend to eat duck and rabbit and elk and so-on. If putting it in tube form gets them to try it, then yes, grind it up and put it in a bun. I am all about the food scene of putting strange / high-end / nasty bits food in easy, familiar dishes.

My dad had a hunter friend whose daughter was also in Girl Scouts. On a campout (we were probably in 6th grade), he grilled up some venison heart. No one wanted to try it. I was like "Are you girls fucking insane? Do you know how good venison is?" and even after that there was only one girl who gave it a shot with me. People.

ETA: Duck is delicious too, when cooked decently. Haven't tried the others but haven't had the opportunity that I know of.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards