Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday!

124»

Re: Tuesday!

• IT'S SNOWING HERE TOOOOOO!!! 

I wish I still had my Subaru so I could play. I would try so hard to get her to spin out and she was always like "NOPE." It was fun. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• So how many powerball tickets did you buy?

I got 10 on my own, then pitched in for 2 different work pools. I know the odds are ridiculous but I could never live with myself if my office won and I wasn't in on it!

• *******************************************************************************************

• @jenna8984 Last week we bought 3. H is supposed to pick up a few on his way home tonight but I'm not sure what he's planning to spend.

JFC when will this day end?????????? At least it's finally 4 fucking 30!!!

• @labro right??!?! H just got home and said the crockpot meal is done and smells amazing.....I want to go home and eat it NOW!

• @minskat30 they told me the same thing for my one 2 weeks from now. I was like uuuum that's not even possible lol. And then if they are going to use the wand to press down?! I might as well just wear depends....good luck!

• @LaBro - I'm coming with you.

When my mom had her last colonoscopy, the stuff they make you drink to clean you out sucked all the potassium out of her body, she passed out, and they discovered that she had had a heart attack. 

NO THANK YOU, SIR.

*******************************************************************************************

• @GoldenPenguin OMG that's horrible!!!! I honestly feel like my dad should've sued for malpractice with his last colonoscopy. What happened to him is extremely rare, but basically they didn't cauterize one of the polyp removal sites well and my dad's insides were bleeding. He called the clinic about it multiple times and they said "Oh, it'll stop on its own" and it didn't stop. He finally went to the emergency room 2 or 3 days later and they were all freaking out and he basically had to have a second colonoscopy to get the wound re-cauterized!!!

I'm officially traumatized forever now.

• OMG @LaBro!! I'm quickly losing faith in lots of doctors :(

• @labro - they're OBVIOUSLY coming. 

• Awesome....now just to acquire a little pixie dust.

• @minskat30 LOL! I shouldn't laugh....but calling out your profession should certainly get some attention! I'll just tell my dad to start writing that on his paperwork from now on. Maybe it'll work. ;)

Will your ob let you record the u/s? @southernpeach89 's office was VERY strict about turning off and putting away your phone during the exams...I suppose because of a fear of medical malpractice suits.

• labro said:
    @minskat30 LOL! I shouldn't laugh....but calling out your profession should certainly get some attention! I'll just tell my dad to start writing that on his paperwork from now on. Maybe it'll work. ;)

Will your ob let you record the u/s? @southernpeach89 's office was VERY strict about turning off and putting away your phone during the exams...I suppose because of a fear of medical malpractice suits.
    Crap, I didn't even think to ask if they would let us record it!!!!  I guess we will find out tomorrow...the nurses at my doctor's office aren't on the same floor as the techs who do the ultrasounds so I can't ask in advance (I know because I already asked her if the tech would let me pee after they measure the cervix (which is why they need a super full bladder) but before they do the rest of the measurements and she couldn't tell me one way or the other).  

H's mom will be really bummed if she doesn't get to see it.  :(  She hasn't had a chance to be involved in any of this first hand other than seeing the one ultrasound picture and this is the first grandkid for her.   
  • @minskat30 Ughhh that would really suck! I do know that you can probably go to a 3D ultrasound place separately and they'll make a nice video for you to share with everyone. At the very least I'm sure you'll end up with a nice long strip of photos from this one!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards