Not Engaged Yet

Guess what day it is?

Hump Day! WOOT WOOT!

Last night I wasn't feeling great when I got home from work but I managed to get the food shopping done anyway. After dinner, I read a bit on the couch and then was ready to go to bed at 830. EXCITING! 

Tonight, H and I are finally planting my veggie garden and then grilling dinner again and I would like to crack open a bottle of wine. H's friends might be coming over since it's Wednesday even though Survivor is over. 

It's going to be 88 degrees here today and I'm wearing a dress for the first time this spring/summer! It's been so chilly here despite being the end of May. Here's an AW pic for good measure (cc: @TwoDimes because we have the same shoes!)

Show me your outfits today, please and thank you. 

Re: Guess what day it is?

• @PamBeesly524 Our cake was the same too. We wrapped that up so much. It was the best! I'm glad you had a good anniversary celebration!! Your dress is super cute!
  • @AuroraRose41 I'm so glad your FI went to talk to his parents! hopefully they'll chill out a little now. When are you getting married? Must be soon!!!

@southernpeach89 GoT was SOOO sad! ugh. Love the wreath and dress though! :)

• @PamBeesly524 thanks! Our wedding is July 15th, so it's definitely coming up! I have been finalizing things since we got back here that need to get done still for the wedding, which is why we aren't fully unpacked yet. 

• @Swazzle LOL. I promise you would definitely know before I would post a bump picture haha. @labro would murder me if I did that. 
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @LizzyTish88 - I love those shoes!!!!! The wedges I'm wearing are from DSW and I just got a pair of black ones by Clark's from Kohls. 

• @jenna8984 They aren't Sperrys, they are knockoffs. They have memory foam though and are SO comfy. Much more comfortable than my Sperrys. 

@CocoBellaF Glad to hear you and Baby K are still hanging in there!
    friends tv show funy
  • Thanks @LizzyTish88 !  Almost everything is ready (just have to put together her changing dresser and put stuff in it) just in case.  Except H still needs to get vaccinated and put the carseat in the car.  Otherwise, we went and bought all the basic stuff plus a few preemie things.  I'm hoping that since we got ready for her to come early, that it will jinx everything and she'll stay cooking until the very end.  But we'll see.
  • @lizzytish88 nice! Yea I pulled out my Sperry's for the first time this year (since they are white couldn't wear when there was still any slush on the ground) and they are far less comfortable than I remember!

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    @jenna8984 - Lookit your bump! You look fantastic! Hmmm I would assume since the card is signed only from the aunt, the gift is from her but then the mailing address throws me. I don't think it'll hurt to include both on the thank you. 

• I remember when you AWed that dress, @labro!  Looking good!
  • labrolabro member
    @cu97tiger Ugh I'm sorry you are having a rough morning. Take it easy momma! Don't hesitate to call your doctor if you need to!

I love your heels too!

• Morning ladies, you all look great today!!

Not much last night. I was so tired when I got home, so we made pasta and I napped for a bit.
    Spent a good chunk of time on our balcony once the sun was low enough and just chatted about things. Making sure we had game plan on things.
    Since closing date is end of September, we need to figure out a few ideas. Movers vs doing on our own. Despite one is cheaper than other, if the timing is good we may do movers.

Can't post a photo now, but I'll post later. Just a simple leopard print dress that's flowy. Going to be warmer later this week!
  • @GoldenPenguin umm yes! Want to meet for lunch? :)

• @GoldenPenguin umm yes! Want to meet for lunch? :)
    I texted you!

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @cu97tiger You look awesome! Hope you feel better! We need those babies to stick!!
    friends tv show funy
  • @labro great dress!

@cu97tiger looking gooooood! True, maybe I will send a message asking.

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    @labro - You. Are. GORGEOUS <3

@cu97tiger - TAKE IT EASY, MAMA! You look great today!!!

• @cu97tiger love the necklace and shoes! Hope you feel better today.. take it easy!

@labro love the dress!

• @TwoDimes - OK those sheets sound like something I need NOW.
  • @labro I love that dress! Is it short? I can't tell. I have a SF coming and I requested something fun for my bday so hopefully I get something cute too!
    friends tv show funy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards