Wedding Woes

90-Day Fiance discussions

short+sassyshort+sassy member
First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
edited July 2018 in Wedding Woes

Edited to add:  I've only seen the first episode of Happily Ever After, Season 3.  I'm sure there is even more craziness to come that I haven't seen yet.

Anfisa and George -- I really disliked gold-digger Anfisa in the beginning.  But she's grown on me!  At least she has always been honest about who she is and her motivations.  George is an awful person, in so many respects.  He's a misogynist who can't even get the basics of his life together.  And now, turns out he is also a liar and slanderer.  He admitted he made up all his "not so thinly veiled" allegations in the Tell-All that Anfisa was working as a stripper/web-cam/call girl.

Chantel and Pedro -- I see they're up to the usual.  She is still overly emotional and immature.  He doesn't care about working out their finances together.  Her family is rude and awful.  His family is rude and entitled.  I was shocked it was going to be $1050 to ship the big-ass TV to the DR.  But I'm calling bs that FedEx didn't give them at least an approximate price before it was all packed up.  I think that whole scene was set-up, just for the show.

Annie and David -- Poor Annie.  Girl, didn't you hear the Internet yelling to you to get away far and fast?  And wasn't Big Money Chris supposed to be giving David a job in Louisville?  Managing a restaurant he owns?  I'd swear I remember something like that.  I was dying with laughter that Chris actually wanted his friend to pay $1,000/month to rent the firehouse.  I think that was made up for the show also.  I can't imagine anyone would be interested in renting that firehouse.  It's not meant to be a residential home.  Much less rent it for $1K/mo.

Paulo and Russ -- Love her new car!  Definitely my style, also.  I'm curious where the money came from.  Is she even doing much modeling work?  My snooping on the Internet during last season said she is primarily earning money as a personal trainer and is still "trying" to get into modeling.  Russ is his usual male version of Debbie Downer.  I want to like him, because he doesn't seem like a bad guy.  Other than his trying to control her modeling career.  It's the whole, "I married a vivacious, showy, beautiful woman.  But, now that she's my wife, she needs to wear khakis and polo shirts."  He is SO uptight and overly serious, all the time.  Talk about opposites attract! 

Molly and Luis -- I'm sorry, Molly.  He's just not that into you.  Maybe his personality doesn't come off well, but it always seems like he's disinterested and only half there.  I think she made the big mistake of pushing him into "daddy" role way too fast.  But he is also a jerk to her children and wants little to do with them.  Sounds like he is really lazy also.  I get that she made the mistake of marrying him anyway and doesn't want to give up.  However, I don't see her becoming anything but more and more resentful as the relationship goes on.

Nicole and Azan -- This was a lot of hullabaloo for nothing.  It basically boiled down to a synopsis of what's happened to them, so far.  And her waiting for his call to hear about the interview.  Though I was hugely side-eying that she spent the night at her mom's house, so she could "wake up in time" to be awake shortly before he started his interview.  OMG.  Girl, you are a mother yourself!!!  It is WAY past time for you to adult-up and have the wherewithal to be able to get your own self up in the morning.  No matter how early it is.  And it was 6:30AM.  So not even anything too crazy.

Did I forget anyone, lol?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 90-Day Fiance discussions

• kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    LOL Nice run down! 

I pretty much share your same thoughts. I can't figure out why Annie is so devoted to David when she knew he was broke and living off a friend. Maybe she just thought things really would be better in the US. He's obviously worthless if its been 6 months and no job - go work at a retail store or restaurant, anything to earn some $$. And I get annoyed that they are always going out to eat or spending a bunch of $$ at the grocery for a fancy meal. If you really have no money for rent, don't do those things. 
  • Anfisa and George -- Same. I think the producers are framing her in a bad light. I don't think the way she approached the first season was the best, however, Jorge is a liar and won't take accountability for ANYTHING. I can't stand him. 

Chantel and Pedro -- Chantel's action cause so many issues. Mainly because of the oversharing with her family. They don't need to know every little thing about their marriage. Also, her parents. Ethnocentric much? Y'all are not that great to be so convinced Pedro is up to no good. 

Annie and David -- Poor Annie, indeed. What a loser. I know we all go through hard times, but she was lead to believe he could take care of her and yet he still cant. She saw Chris/Nikki's lifestyle and assumed David was the same way. I side eye him and his trashy family at least 3 times an episode.  

Paulo and Russ -- It's very hard for me to get into their storyline - I know she loves him, but he's a stick in the mud. I roll my eyes whenever they are on TBH. 

Molly and Luis -- I'I think he WAS into her. I think Molly wanted a maid and a babysitter. Remeber when Luis tried to be nice to her youngest and she was a brat? I think he was just over it. There is more to the story here - I'm sure there is stuff we just aren't seeing. TBH, she seeming like she was drunk most of the time on the show. 

Nicole and Azan -- She is the most immature person I have seen on this show. It's sad because her parents want to help her see what the issues are, but she's so focused on herself and what she wants she's turning a blind eye to the red flags. IMO it's all about the $$ and I when that runs out, so will Azan!

• kvruns said:
    LOL Nice run down! 

I pretty much share your same thoughts. I can't figure out why Annie is so devoted to David when she knew he was broke and living off a friend. Maybe she just thought things really would be better in the US. He's obviously worthless if its been 6 months and no job - go work at a retail store or restaurant, anything to earn some $$. And I get annoyed that they are always going out to eat or spending a bunch of $$ at the grocery for a fancy meal. If you really have no money for rent, don't do those things. 
    I think David keeps telling her it's going to get better. It's unfortunate for her, but I think she's trapped between a rock and a hard place. If it were me, I would be on a plane right back to Thailand.  
  • Ro041Ro041 member
    edited July 2018
    Anfisa has grown on me because she hasn't ever lied about who she is and what she expects.  I really dislike Jorge, but Anfisa makes up problems and continues to find reasons to dislike Jorge.  I think she wants to be unhappy.  

Chantel and Pedro's families are both maddening.  They need to move away from her family if she wants the marriage to survive.  I yell at the screen whenever her family is meddling and talking sh*t about him.  I want her to just say, "look, this is none of your business and if you keep bringing it up, we won't be coming around anymore."  And then follow through on the threat.  As for Pedro's family, it's not that unusual for a family member in the states to send money back to their family in another country.  I don't know HOW much he is sending, but as long as he is paying half of the bills, she should let it go.

Paula and Russ are so frustrating.  I agree with you @short+sassy that he can't expect her not to be herself.  But, the fact that she won't drop that disgusting friend of hers (Jose?) after how nasty he is to her husband is where she loses me.  Like above, she needs to say that those comments are off limits, and for the love of God, stop trying to make them hang out together.

Molly and Luis - ughhhhhh.  Girl, he never loved you.  It was so obvious from the beginning.

Nicole and Azan (spoilers here) - I think it just came out that he was denied the K1 visa because he had previously overstayed another K1 visa.  Duh.  He never cared about her and only wanted into the country.  I read online that she recently returned to the States without him.  I hope she got some self esteem and left his ass.  

Edit - I forgot David and Annie.  He grosses me out, and after that dude called him a "penguin a** looking motherf*cker" or whatever it was, I just can't look at him anymore.  Haha.

• Ro041 said:
    Anfisa has grown on me because she hasn't ever lied about who she is and what she expects.  I really dislike Jorge, but Anfisa makes up problems and continues to find reasons to dislike Jorge.  I think she wants to be unhappy.  

Chantel and Pedro's families are both maddening.  They need to move away from her family if she wants the marriage to survive.  I yell at the screen whenever her family is meddling and talking sh*t about him.  I want her to just say, "look, this is none of your business and if you keep bringing it up, we won't be coming around anymore."  And then follow through on the threat.  As for Pedro's family, it's not that unusual for a family member in the states to send money back to their family in another country.  I don't know HOW much he is sending, but as long as he is paying half of the bills, she should let it go.

Paula and Russ are so frustrating.  I agree with you @short+sassy that he can't expect her not to be herself.  But, the fact that she won't drop that disgusting friend of hers (Jose?) after how nasty he is to her husband is where she loses me.  Like above, she needs to say that those comments are off limits, and for the love of God, stop trying to make them hang out together.

Molly and Luis - ughhhhhh.  Girl, he never loved you.  It was so obvious from the beginning.

Nicole and Azan (spoilers here) - I think it just came out that he was denied the K1 visa because he had previously overstayed another K1 visa.  Duh.  He never cared about her and only wanted into the country.  I read online that she recently returned to the States without him.  I hope she got some self esteem and left his ass.  

Edit - I forgot David and Annie.  He grosses me out, and after that dude called him a "penguin a** looking motherf*cker" or whatever it was, I just can't look at him anymore.  Haha.

@ro041 - I did not read that about Azan! DH thinks he's closeted and needs to get out of the country as it's illegal in Morroco. 
  • Long post, spoilers at the bottom half.  I am all caught up.  

No spoilers here:

Jorge and Anfisa - I really like her now.  She's always been upfront about what she wants, and I appreciate how she has worked to support herself and make a life for herself after things fell apart with Jorge last season.  I still think she's here for a better life/money, but she's been honest about that form the start.  Jorge is a lying asshole

Paola and Russ - I actually think they love each other, but they are so ill-suited that I don't think they'll last long term.  He wants a conservative say at home wife and she's just not like that at all.  I think eventually their differences in this way will drive them apart

Annie and David - Run girl.  Fast  He's such a slug, mooching off his friends for everything - rent, money, jobs, dowry, everything

Molly and Luis - I think they had a great vacation fling and now real life is hitting hard (mostly Luis) and he's not down for that.  He's also too young and not ready to be a Dad.  He still wants to party it up.  Molly has always been honest about wanting a co-parent and partner.  

Nicole and Azan - She' so immature.  He also doesn't want to be signed up for this, but I think it's gone so far that he feels stuck.  I can't see this lasting either

Chantal and Pedro - They need some serious counselling.  I think they love each other, but they haven't discussed priorities in their relationship, and until they do that seriously and without their families, they won't get anywhere. 

Spoilers here

Jorge and Anfisa - I assume the kid is his since he lies about everything else.  FFS, they filmed you at the divorce lawyers office and then you deny it next episode, knowing it's going to be on tv for Anfisa to see.  Not surprised he thinks counselling is a waste of time.  

Paola and Russ - My heart broke for Paola when she blamed herself for her miscarriage.  I'm glad the Doctor was able to give her some insight and make her feel that it wasn't her fault.  Russ doesn't get that she's grieving at all.  You knew who she was when you married her.  Why do you think she'll change??    

Annie and David - I hate how he refuses to get a job, any job.  And I was so glad his sister shut him down when he asked for money.  I loved that the storage centre manager would technically be his boss and looked to be about 16 years old.  Maybe Annie going back home will knock some sense into him, but I doubt it.  He hasn't hit rock bottom yet.  

Molly and Luis - I actually really like Molly.  All throughout, her kids have been her priority (not always the best, but she always came back to them).  She doens't seem to be looking for drama with the divorce, she just wants it down.   

Nicole and Azan - I would love to know exactly why his K1 was denied.  They've only really hinted so far.  And Nicole, if you are flying to Morocco to get married, how do you not triple check your documents and make sure you have exactly what you need before you fly over??  And if you have a copy but need the original, have your family who is flying over in the next few days bring it with them.  I'm not sure if she actually has it at home and TLC is looking to set up next week, or if Nicole is actually that dumb.  Azan is so immature.  When he says talking to the girls was just a bad joke and then starts laughing again (or like when Nicole's Mom questions him about all the girls and he's trying not to laugh) shows he doesn't actually think it's a big deal and that it is funny

Chantal and Pedro - That fight!!  River threw the first blow, and now Chantal is crying cos her Hubby started it.  His sister totally stirs the pot too and then walks away looking innocent.  Those two need some serious martial counselling, away from their families, but I don't think Pedro will give up on his family.  I kinda don't blame her family for not trusting him though.  When you start your entire relationship with them on a lie (Chantal's student visa lie), why would they ever trust him??  

• Long post, spoilers at the bottom half.  I am all caught up.  

No spoilers here:

Jorge and Anfisa - I really like her now.  She's always been upfront about what she wants, and I appreciate how she has worked to support herself and make a life for herself after things fell apart with Jorge last season.  I still think she's here for a better life/money, but she's been honest about that form the start.  Jorge is a lying asshole

Paola and Russ - I actually think they love each other, but they are so ill-suited that I don't think they'll last long term.  He wants a conservative say at home wife and she's just not like that at all.  I think eventually their differences in this way will drive them apart

Annie and David - Run girl.  Fast  He's such a slug, mooching off his friends for everything - rent, money, jobs, dowry, everything

Molly and Luis - I think they had a great vacation fling and now real life is hitting hard (mostly Luis) and he's not down for that.  He's also too young and not ready to be a Dad.  He still wants to party it up.  Molly has always been honest about wanting a co-parent and partner.  

Nicole and Azan - She' so immature.  He also doesn't want to be signed up for this, but I think it's gone so far that he feels stuck.  I can't see this lasting either

Chantal and Pedro - They need some serious counselling.  I think they love each other, but they haven't discussed priorities in their relationship, and until they do that seriously and without their families, they won't get anywhere. 

Spoilers here

Jorge and Anfisa - I assume the kid is his since he lies about everything else.  FFS, they filmed you at the divorce lawyers office and then you deny it next episode, knowing it's going to be on tv for Anfisa to see.  Not surprised he thinks counselling is a waste of time.  

Paola and Russ - My heart broke for Paola when she blamed herself for her miscarriage.  I'm glad the Doctor was able to give her some insight and make her feel that it wasn't her fault.  Russ doesn't get that she's grieving at all.  You knew who she was when you married her.  Why do you think she'll change??    

Annie and David - I hate how he refuses to get a job, any job.  And I was so glad his sister shut him down when he asked for money.  I loved that the storage centre manager would technically be his boss and looked to be about 16 years old.  Maybe Annie going back home will knock some sense into him, but I doubt it.  He hasn't hit rock bottom yet.  

Molly and Luis - I actually really like Molly.  All throughout, her kids have been her priority (not always the best, but she always came back to them).  She doens't seem to be looking for drama with the divorce, she just wants it down.   

Nicole and Azan - I would love to know exactly why his K1 was denied.  They've only really hinted so far.  And Nicole, if you are flying to Morocco to get married, how do you not triple check your documents and make sure you have exactly what you need before you fly over??  And if you have a copy but need the original, have your family who is flying over in the next few days bring it with them.  I'm not sure if she actually has it at home and TLC is looking to set up next week, or if Nicole is actually that dumb.  Azan is so immature.  When he says talking to the girls was just a bad joke and then starts laughing again (or like when Nicole's Mom questions him about all the girls and he's trying not to laugh) shows he doesn't actually think it's a big deal and that it is funny

Chantal and Pedro - That fight!!  River threw the first blow, and now Chantal is crying cos her Hubby started it.  His sister totally stirs the pot too and then walks away looking innocent.  Those two need some serious martial counselling, away from their families, but I don't think Pedro will give up on his family.  I kinda don't blame her family for not trusting him though.  When you start your entire relationship with them on a lie (Chantal's student visa lie), why would they ever trust him??  

***spoilers***

Chantal's family is too involved in their relationship. The way they treated Pedro's sister when she came for dinner was disgusting. They were looking for a fight. I do think that Pedro needs to check his sister, but Chantal needs to check her entire damn family. 

Something is fishy about Azan. I'm sure the truth will out soon, but he gives me bad vibes. 
  • kvrunskvruns member
    Chantal and the SIL are ridiculous. I always wonder who’s telling the truth 
  • kvruns said:
    @kvruns, do you think something is going on between them? Family Chantal seems to think she's not his sister...
  • kvrunskvruns member
    I don't think I believe the whole it is his gf/lover instead of sister. Maybe because it just creeps me out to think that. They do have way too close of a relationship for me but I always thought maybe some of it was cultural.
  • kvruns said:
    @kvruns, do you think something is going on between them? Family Chantal seems to think she's not his sister...
    I only watched one season, the season with them and I laughed out loud at Family Chantal. His accent and sentence structure was so endearing. 

I wish I remembered their names, but I assume that guy who'd been married like 4 times with that concerned douchey friend and the very pretty soft-spoken woman with the kid and the sister who came to the wedding aren't on the update show?
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Ro041Ro041 member
    @ShesSoCold - they aren't on Happily Ever After but I wish they were!  He was so weird.  

@kvruns - one of the most interesting things about the "who is telling the truth" debate is that there was a clear language miscommunication in the DR when the huge fight broke out before the DR PPD.  The sister made a statement and then said "punta" which translates to "period" as in "this sucks.  Period."  That word is very close to "puta" which translates to bitch.  So Chantel heard her say "punta" and asked "Did you just call me a bitch?"  And the sister said "yes."  The sister later claimed she didn't know what Chantel asked her.  I am surprised they haven't ever cleared that up after rewatching what actually happened.  So much of their animosity is based on a basic misunderstanding.  

• kvruns said:
    I only watched one season, the season with them and I laughed out loud at Family Chantal. His accent and sentence structure was so endearing. 

I wish I remembered their names, but I assume that guy who'd been married like 4 times with that concerned douchey friend and the very pretty soft-spoken woman with the kid and the sister who came to the wedding aren't on the update show?
    I keep responding to you @shessocold, but it keeps disappearing  :|  

I think you are talking about Josh and Aika? They are not back. 

Before the 90 Days starts 8/5 - I'm so excited!
  • I can’t with this show. These people get a legal path to immigration while children rot in cages. 
  • Ro041Ro041 member
    I am fascinated when the dudes' criminal past surface.  Josh has been arrested (DUI and domestic violence).  His mugshots are terrifying, btw. 

Image result for josh and aika arrest
    Then there is Paaauuuul and Karine.  They are just lolz.  

• I had to google. Matt and Alla. I thought she was so sweet but wondered why she was there. Like, she'd even flat out told his friend that she didn't love him. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Ro041Ro041 member
    Ohhhh @ShesSoCold I thought you were talking about Josh also.  Matt and Alla were on the web version of 90 Day Fiance and had an update.  They were still together when that aired last year-ish.

• NBSquared2017NBSquared2017 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2018
    Ro041 said:
    I am fascinated when the dudes' criminal past surface.  Josh has been arrested (DUI and domestic violence).  His mugshots are terrifying, btw. 

Image result for josh and aika arrest
    Then there is Paaauuuul and Karine.  They are just lolz.  
    STIB

Oh good gracious. Paul and Karine...

Remeber when his mom gave him a lock of her hair? When he wore that suit when he went through the Amazon?? Hahaha 
  • kvrunskvruns member
    I feel like we need a Pole and Karinne update
  • short+sassyshort+sassy member
    edited July 2018
    Ro041 said:
    Ohhhh @ShesSoCold I thought you were talking about Josh also.  Matt and Alla were on the web version of 90 Day Fiance and had an update.  They were still together when that aired last year-ish.

Perhaps it's just "coincidence", but I've noticed the couples with less juicy conflicts and histrionics, tend to not be featured...or at least not featured nearly as much....on the follow-up shows.  Apparently being a normal, rational person doesn't make for good reality tv, lol.

Matt and Alla on the one follow-up show they were on, were basically a nice, happy couple.  There only issue was Alla wanted Matt to sell his dream, lake house, so they could move closer to the next closest city.  Even Matt's family/friends had come around and loved and accepted her.  Not Family Chantal/Pedro-esque at all, lol.

For me, bonus point for Alla.  They were in the same season with Anfisa/Jorge.  During the tell-all episode, Jorge was being his usual d**k self and Anfisa was getting really sad and upset.  Even though it's not like Alla knew Anfisa before the show and didn't know her well, she offered comforting words in their shared Russian language to help soothe her.  I thought that was really sweet.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ro041Ro041 member
    @NBSquared2017 - do you remember when Pole, in turn, gave a lock of his hair to Karine?  Because apparently he thought that was normal (thanks mom).  And she was like, ".......*shifty eyed*........*fake smile*........." 

Or am I making this entire encounter up in my head?

@short+sassy I agree. They dropped Loren and Alexi this season.  I guess they weren't trashy enough to stay on.  That kind of sucks in a way because, by excluding couples like them, it has the potential to make the general public think that everyone who uses the K process is a scammer.  

• Ro041 said:
    @NBSquared2017 - do you remember when Pole, in turn, gave a lock of his hair to Karine?  Because apparently he thought that was normal (thanks mom).  And she was like, ".......*shifty eyed*........*fake smile*........." 

@short+sassy I agree. They dropped Loren and Alexi this season.  I guess they weren't trashy enough to stay on.  That kind of sucks in a way because, by excluding couples like them, it has the potential to make the general public think that everyone who uses the K process is a scammer.  

The mom hair was one of the weirdest, creepiest things ever.  It would have been odd if she had cut a lock of her hair and tied it with a ribbon.  But at least I could have "sort of" understood that.  However, instead, she had just pulled this rat's nest of hair out of her hair brush and gave it to him.  Eeeehhh.

I was thinking of Loren and Alexi in my last post also!  After the Israel PPD, their only conflict was her Tourette's syndrome and "omg, the children!!!"  Why didn't you tell me it can be hereditary...omg, I didn't know (cue another crying jag).  Because apparently nobody can do a 30-second Google search on something that is supposedly so tantamount to them.  It got really repetitive and stupid.

Not to mention, the whole thing made me want to punch them in the face.  I'm certainly not saying Tourette's is a walk in the park.  But I could list 1,000 diseases so much worse that people/parents are facing every day.  It's not terminal.  It's not painful.  It doesn't even shorten one's life or cause any other health problems.  So STFU. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ro041 said:

The mom hair was one of the weirdest, creepiest things ever.  It would have been odd if she had cut a lock of her hair and tied it with a ribbon.  But at least I could have "sort of" understood that.  However, instead, she had just pulled this rat's nest of hair out of her hair brush and gave it to him.  Eeeehhh.

I was thinking of Loren and Alexi in my last post also!  After the Israel PPD, their only conflict was her Tourette's syndrome and "omg, the children!!!"  Why didn't you tell me it can be hereditary...omg, I didn't know (cue another crying jag).  Because apparently nobody can do a 30-second Google search on something that is supposedly so tantamount to them.  It got really repetitive and stupid.

Not to mention, the whole thing made me want to punch them in the face.  I'm certainly not saying Tourette's is a walk in the park.  But I could list 1,000 diseases so much worse that people/parents are facing every day.  It's not terminal.  It's not painful.  It doesn't even shorten one's life or cause any other health problems.  So STFU. 

100% - I think they moved to Israel? I don't think they could get his entire family over. 

Apparently, there was some MUD that Paul created about Karine cheating...I guess they did not want to get dropped too:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-karine-paul-staehle-update-153945 
  • Ro041 said:

Nope - he def pulled out some hair and gave it to her @Ro041
  • kvrunskvruns member
    S+S I thought the same thing on Loren and that whole thing
  • Spoilers ahead:

Family Chantel is nuts, with hiring an investigator, the mom removing her jewelry to go fight a young woman. But Chantel is fueling this fire. Why even go complain to your family about the way Pedro's sister was behaving? That fight at dinner was CRAZY. I don't even know how you can move on from that. Watching Pedro kick shit across the table after it was broken up was totally disturbing. 

I absolutely believe that is Jorge's kid. 

Russ is such a downer all the time. I have no idea what Paola sees in him. 

Nicole and Azan. I hate how she has forced May to call Azan "daddy". Also, how could she forget that paper? And one of her family members can't bring it with them? Someone can't email it over?? 
  • Spoilers ahead:

Family Chantel is nuts, with hiring an investigator, the mom removing her jewelry to go fight a young woman. But Chantel is fueling this fire. Why even go complain to your family about the way Pedro's sister was behaving? That fight at dinner was CRAZY. I don't even know how you can move on from that. Watching Pedro kick shit across the table after it was broken up was totally disturbing. 

Nicole and Azan. I hate how she has forced May to call Azan "daddy". Also, how could she forget that paper? And one of her family members can't bring it with them? Someone can't email it over?? 

I watched the second episode last night, when they were in Columbia visiting her ailing grandmother.  Her and Russ are hanging out in some plaza and group of people come by on motorcycles.  Paola reminisces about her younger days of riding on bikes.  Russ is freaking out and clutching his pearls about "bikers".  And he couldn't believe Paola used to be a "biker".  Then he finds out Paola's friend of 16 years was someone she briefly dated and how he "can't trust her" when she doesn't immediately tell him these things.  Because (gasp) she waited until after the group left to mention it.

Here are my theories:

• That was a completely set-up scene for the show.  Though Russ can't be happy about looking so bizarre and insanely jealous. 
    • Or, in the big reveal at the end of the season, we are going to find out that time travel is possible!  And Russ has actually lived most of his life in the 1950s.  Where apparently anyone who rides a motorcycle...even when they're dressed in lime green...is a dangerous hoodlum.  And women go grocery shopping in dresses to their knees, pantyhose, and heels (but not too high).

And I keep coming back to discover what other innocent action is going to set him over the edge, lol.

-----------------

Ugh, yes.  The whole May calling Azan "daddy", before she ever met him, was appalling.  It's just yet more of this fantasy world Nicole lives in where they are going to be this perfect family, riding off into the sunset.  Despite all evidence to the contrary.

And she is obviously spending a lot of money that she doesn't have.  Directly to him.  On travel.  All the fees.  It's one thing to be a bit reckless with your money, when you're a single 22-year-old gal.  But is that converted motel room studio apartment really the life she wants for her daughter?  Throwing everything at a guy, the example she wants to be making?  I bet May would have appreciated a trip to Disney World WAY more than going to Morocco, lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Spoilers ahead:

I watched the second episode last night, when they were in Columbia visiting her ailing grandmother.  Her and Russ are hanging out in some plaza and group of people come by on motorcycles.  Paola reminisces about her younger days of riding on bikes.  Russ is freaking out and clutching his pearls about "bikers".  And he couldn't believe Paola used to be a "biker".  Then he finds out Paola's friend of 16 years was someone she briefly dated and how he "can't trust her" when she doesn't immediately tell him these things.  Because (gasp) she waited until after the group left to mention it.

Here are my theories:

• That was a completely set-up scene for the show.  Though Russ can't be happy about looking so bizarre and insanely jealous. 
    • Or, in the big reveal at the end of the season, we are going to find out that time travel is possible!  And Russ has actually lived most of his life in the 1950s.  Where apparently anyone who rides a motorcycle...even when they're dressed in lime green...is a dangerous hoodlum.  And women go grocery shopping in dresses to their knees, pantyhose, and heels (but not too high).

And I keep coming back to discover what other innocent action is going to set him over the edge, lol.

-----------------

Ugh, yes.  The whole May calling Azan "daddy", before she ever met him, was appalling.  It's just yet more of this fantasy world Nicole lives in where they are going to be this perfect family, riding off into the sunset.  Despite all evidence to the contrary.

And she is obviously spending a lot of money that she doesn't have.  Directly to him.  On travel.  All the fees.  It's one thing to be a bit reckless with your money, when you're a single 22-year-old gal.  But is that converted motel room studio apartment really the life she wants for her daughter?  Throwing everything at a guy, the example she wants to be making?  I bet May would have appreciated a trip to Disney World WAY more than going to Morocco, lol.

May cracks me up that every time Nicole asks her if she's excited to go to Morocco and she says NO!!

• Spoilers ahead:

Here are my theories:

-----------------

May cracks me up that every time Nicole asks her if she's excited to go to Morocco and she says NO!!
    Out of the mouth of babes! 

I think Nicole is so immature, but her parents are equally as frustrating. Sometimes there has to be accountability. I feel bad for May!
  • kvrunskvruns member
    May is so cute, I hope she doesn't have a crappy life because her mom is crazy. At least the grandparents seem to be helpful as much as they can