Wedding Woes

90 Day Fiance

Re: 90 Day Fiance

• I might have mixed up my spellings.  Not that Anny.  The other Annie, from Thailand.  And her husband's name is David, not Paul.  I am all a mess this morning apparently, lol.

They were one of the main Pillow Talk couples.  They also have some You Tube cooking series nowadays and I think you can hire them for private, online cooking lessons.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OK them! Annie/David & Lauren/Alexi are my faves! But no drama, so I really only like their pillow talking comments not storyline.  Lmao

• I've heard good things about Cameo. There was a sitcom star (maybe a support cast member of the Office) who said they made a lot per month doing Happy Birthday videos
  • kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited February 2021
    I'm still impressed David & Annie are together and more importantly that they seem happy (at least on the clips I've seen). I really really don't like him and always figured she was duped in coming over but felt trapped. But maybe it works. Or maybe they're happy because he doesn't have to do a real job and they make good money on Cameo

edit: saw this in an article https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/this-90-day-fiance-couple-is-1-of-the-top-earners-on-cameo-for-2020.html/: "revealed David and Annie Toborowsky placed eighth this year by earning $143,034."
  • I remember seeing that Only Fans had put the kibosh on Paul and Karine airing the birth of their second kid (and rightly so). But I did hear that Paul had uploaded one of their sex taps *shudder* 

• @climbingsingle I think I would pay money to NOT have to see that. 
  • Jstump2 said:
    @climbingsingle I think I would pay money to NOT have to see that. 
    SAME!
  • It’s free for the first month, I think? 
  • CharmedPamCharmedPam member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited February 2021
    This weeks ep.  

I still don’t like Yara but loved that she stood up to the accusations of her using Jovi for a greencard.  She really does seem smart.  “Hearing all Ukrainian women want to marry Americans for greencards is like the stereotype of all Americans are stupid”. Lmao

Poor Ziad. Had no idea what happened at the dinner table and it was very poorly set up and acted out. But none of those people are professional actors so....

I read the description of the ep before watching it and it said Michael and Natalie try therapy... but at first he was so dead set against it, I was for sure banking that his mom got him to finally go, not his overstepping hair dresser! We all know they finally got married last spring so maybe therapy worked? Or maybe they are better actors than Rebecca’s family?

Stephanie, girl, leave Ryan. And stop calling his cousin for back up.  But really, I can only imagine that 4 hrs after your romantic dinner you found a text from a girl.  Stop fooling yourself. Yes he’s talking to other women, yes he’s using you for your money and to get into America and no, he doesn’t care for you. 

• Mike & Natalie are a hot mess!

i get his frustration with her asking about that night he slept at Jen’s over and over, but he seems IRRITATED all the time. Not even anout questions about Jen and his past.  He’s 100% right of them not fitting.

i also can’t believe she said “I’m more beautiful than you!” i can’t see any other way of her saying it wrong or getting those words mixed up.  She said she was to beautiful to be cheated on IMO... That she was pretty much better than him. 

• Mike & Natalie are a hot mess!

i get his frustration with her asking about that night he slept at Jen’s over and over, but he seems IRRITATED all the time. Not even anout questions about Jen and his past.  He’s 100% right of them not fitting.

i also can’t believe she said “I’m more beautiful than you!” i can’t see any other way of her saying it wrong or getting those words mixed up.  She said she was to beautiful to be cheated on IMO... That she was pretty much better than him. 
    Don't forget she also has a higher IQ//s
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am an episode behind but I'm watching Mike and Natalie at therapy right now and I'm cringing so hard watching this. She annoys me but I think he is stringing her along even though he's miserable. Are they just the best actors in the world and making us think they hate each other since we know the spoilers?!?!
  • Exactly @kvruns!  These two must be good actors!

• If it is that miserable I can't imagine being stuck in that rural area together with no where to really go 
  • I do feel bad for Natalie, but I feel bad for a lot of the people moving to America with no jobs or friends and having to rely on their working partners.  

I can’t remember what season.  Last one maybe?  Where the girl came to Florida but her sister was (ironically) already there from a lottery win/placement?  Maybe that’s not a bad thing.  She had someone to hang out with at least! Sorry that couple really didn’t “stick” with me.

I started to watch “single life”, so spoilers ahead!

Big Ed - still creepy.  He set up a dating profile and wanted to be funny, so he had a photoshoot in very creepy costumes.  Funny was not a word that came into mind.
    Colt - yup, also still creepy.  And no one wants to date him once they find out he’s 35, unemployed (albeit that’s due to covid) lives with his mom and has 6 cats. Don’t know why?
    Brittany seems to be doing well, 2 decent prospects for her.  
    I didn’t watch Danielle’s season, but felt super sorry for her when Mahommad called her out for a “smell down there”?.  Had no idea that happened and hate him now.  No one should have that said about them on TV.
    and then Molly.  Seems to be doing really good with hee man (she’s not single).  But they did a clip of her and Cindy doing a bra fitting - and now I really really want to go!  They just KNOW what size someone is like they’re magicians or something.  I’m sure I could find a reputable fitter here, in Chicagoland, but not with that kinda personality. 

• I do feel bad for Natalie, but I feel bad for a lot of the people moving to America with no jobs or friends and having to rely on their working partners.  

I can’t remember what season.  Last one maybe?  Where the girl came to Florida but her sister was (ironically) already there from a lottery win/placement?  Maybe that’s not a bad thing.  She had someone to hang out with at least! Sorry that couple really didn’t “stick” with me.

I started to watch “single life”, so spoilers ahead!

Big Ed - still creepy.  He set up a dating profile and wanted to be funny, so he had a photoshoot in very creepy costumes.  Funny was not a word that came into mind.
    Colt - yup, also still creepy.  And no one wants to date him once they find out he’s 35, unemployed (albeit that’s due to covid) lives with his mom and has 6 cats. Don’t know why?
    Brittany seems to be doing well, 2 decent prospects for her.  
    I didn’t watch Danielle’s season, but felt super sorry for her when Mahommad called her out for a “smell down there”?.  Had no idea that happened and hate him now.  No one should have that said about them on TV.
    and then Molly.  Seems to be doing really good with hee man (she’s not single).  But they did a clip of her and Cindy doing a bra fitting - and now I really really want to go!  They just KNOW what size someone is like they’re magicians or something.  I’m sure I could find a reputable fitter here, in Chicagoland, but not with that kinda personality. 
    I forget their names also, but it was Los Angeles.  She was from (I think) Iceland and was really picky and unfriendly.  I still think that was primarily a green card marriage.  My evidence: she married a man, not just from America, but in the same area her sister lived in.  This is a such a huge country, both geographically and population-wise, that it was just way too ka-winky-dink for me. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Is the single life a dating show or just like following them while they go on dates? I saw a preview of Colt in a hot tub with someone? I just couldn't believe it 
  • There’s love games which is the zoom featured game show (it’s just OK) and single life depicts the after life of 6 fan “faves” no longer married/engaged. Colt, Ed, Molly, Brittany and Danielle. Episode 2 brings in the 6th, but I don’t know who she is. I didn’t watch it when she was aired.

the hot tub lady kiss? Aw hell no!

• I can't even remember that girl's name that moved to LA and her sister lived there too. She was so incredibly boring. 

Big Ed is so gross. I wish they'd stop putting him on TV. 
  • Spoiler

Jovi: “our relationship is going good and she’s in a good mood. We go to Vegas in a few days and I want to keep her happy up till the wedding”.
    I think you may want to keep her happy even after that, bro. 
    Also, there needs to be more Kline’s in the world. Jovi has no will power. 

I felt bad for Gwen.  I’m glad she finally got the invite. As far as wedding dress shopping, I liked Yara’s first glitter dress, 2nd was OK but not her style. It makes me want to do a quick Vegas thing if I ever chose to get married again. 

Natalie’s dress! 😍😍😍

Rebecca’s got curves I’d kill for.  She’s #bodygoals for me. 

Stephanie is a crazy old bat and both Ryan and Harris know this and are playing her. I almost feel sad for her that she’s being used THIS obvious and no one, not even a producer, is helping her out (actually, her friend is telling her, but no one listens to their friends).

• Spoiler

Jovi: “our relationship is going good and she’s in a good mood. We go to Vegas in a few days and I want to keep her happy up till the wedding”.
    I think you may want to keep her happy even after that, bro. 
    Also, there needs to be more Kline’s in the world. Jovi has no will power. 

I felt bad for Gwen.  I’m glad she finally got the invite. As far as wedding dress shopping, I liked Yara’s first glitter dress, 2nd was OK but not her style. It makes me want to do a quick Vegas thing if I ever chose to get married again. 

Natalie’s dress! 😍😍😍

Rebecca’s got curves I’d kill for.  She’s #bodygoals for me. 

Stephanie is a crazy old bat and both Ryan and Harris know this and are playing her. I almost feel sad for her that she’s being used THIS obvious and no one, not even a producer, is helping her out (actually, her friend is telling her, but no one listens to their friends).
    That was a cute scene with Yara and Gwen.  It looked like a nice bonding moment.  I'm calling bs on the mom not being invited originally though.  I think that was TLC frauding for more drama.  Because I noticed that Jovi's friends are going to Vegas for their wedding also.  FYI, I know exactly where that store is.  When I first moved to the NOLA area (though I was in a suburb), I lived and worked within a 1/2 mile of it.  I wonder if Yara will like Las Vegas?  I'll be curious to see her reaction.  Though, at this point, she's obviously just going to be hugely pissed that Jovi will come home drunk and late.  But I mean hey, Jovi has a good excuse.  It took some extra time out of the evening to get a blowjob in the "champagne room". 

I like all the wedding dress shopping there has been on 90DF for the last couple episodes, lol.  I liked both dresses Yara tried on.  I loved Natalie's dress also.  It had clean, simple lines but then with a nice flow, out to the flouf'ed out skirt bottom.

Rebecca has become annoying.  Goals, Rebecca, goals!!!  Just get legally married as quickly and easily as possible.  Zied is on a limited time visa and it's about to be Ramadan...though I'm not sure why Zied didn't already have this discussion with her, long before he came to the US (TLC Frauding again? lol).  COVID is on the rise and, while I know I have the benefit of hindsight, it's not a crazy leap to realize courts and venues could be closing down any day.  Plus, this your fourth marriage.  While every wedding deserves all the bells and whistles if that is what people want, it's not like you've never experienced it before.  So, get over it.  Plan a celebration party later.

Stephanie (shudder).  It's hard to see someone who is such a drugged out trainwreck but, at the same time, it's utterly sleazy she is using her wealth to control and buy affection/sex from impoverished younger men. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CharmedPamCharmedPam member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2021
    This is true, it’s not all Ryan/Harris’ fault, Stephanie isn’t innocent in this. I like in Harris’ interview “I would like to go to America to better my life and my families life” pause “oh, and be there to protect Stephanie”. 

Yeah I think Jovi’s family was going all along and knew it. Just like Rebecca knew she had to get married before Ramadan before he came here.  But you’re right, do it legally now and have a party 1+ years later! People are ok with this.  In fact, her guest will prefer it.  With Jovi going up to the champagne room.  WTF are you doing man?  You have a beautiful fiance at home waiting for you, better than any stripper there!  And the whole “we’re here for his bachelor party” and the one girl going “I’ll be here tor your divorce party!” 🙄 I mean, with them, chances are pretty high but 🙄 just the same.

Mike and Natalie annoy me.  I used to be on Mike’s side but he’s turning out to be a douche about it all too. 

• This is true, it’s not all Ryan/Harris’ fault, Stephanie isn’t innocent in this. I like in Harris’ interview “I would like to go to America to better my life and my families life” pause “oh, and be there to protect Stephanie”. 

Yeah I think Jovi’s family was going all along and knew it. Just like Rebecca knew she had to get married before Ramadan before he came here.  But you’re right, do it legally now and have a party 1+ years later! People are ok with this.  In fact, her guest will prefer it.  With Jovi going up to the champagne room.  WTF are you doing man?  You have a beautiful fiance at home waiting for you, better than any stripper there!  And the whole “we’re here for his bachelor party” and the one girl going “I’ll be here tor your divorce party!” 🙄 I mean, with them, chances are pretty high but 🙄 just the same.

Mike and Natalie annoy me.  I used to be on Mike’s side but he’s turning out to be a douche about it all too. 
    Right!  But it just goes to show it's rarely/never about someone "prettier".  I have a friend who is one of the most beautiful women I have met IRL.  She modeled when she was younger.  Heads swivel everywhere she goes.  Her H (now her ex-H) cheated on her within 6 months of their wedding.

My H had a friend/business contact who cheats on his wife every chance he gets.  He doesn't usually have a regular side "g/f".  It's about the numbers and proving to himself how "hot" he is.  His wife is a classic beauty with a warm, happy, and friendly personality.  Way more of a catch then he is.    
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Did you guys see Tim and Meyliza from the last season or maybe 2 seasons ago got engaged? I thought they were dunzo for sure
  • kvruns said:
    Did you guys see Tim and Meyliza from the last season or maybe 2 seasons ago got engaged? I thought they were dunzo for sure
    I saw a post about on the subreddit, but the discussion just dissolved into a hatefest for the two of them, and there wasn't any actual info about the engagement details.

Good luck to them.  I thought Tim had moved back to the US.  I wonder where they are now and which country they are planning to live in.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just realized I won’t be able to watch 90Day live! No cable.

but the single life 1x a week is ON POINT.

speaking of Ed, remember when he told Rose her breath stinks and bought her a few items for that? and she told him it was gum disease... but he got ROASTED?!?! How was he supposed to go about that? Polietly?
    asking for a friend. 

• I just realized I won’t be able to watch 90Day live! No cable.

but the single life 1x a week is ON POINT.

speaking of Ed, remember when he told Rose her breath stinks and bought her a few items for that? and she told him it was gum disease... but he got ROASTED?!?! How was he supposed to go about that? Polietly?
    asking for a friend. 
    There is so much to dislike about Ed.  But that was one thing I thought was a little unfair of people.  He did make a mistake in HOW he did it.  The presenting her with "not presents" as his introduction to the problem.  But if I had an SO with those issues, it makes sense to have a gentle conversation with them about it.

On an unrelated topic, I don't know if you saw, but I sent you a PM about possibly planning our Molly and Cynthia store trip, then some time in Atlanta and Savannah.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So I caved and purchased a streaming app Philo, live TV for $20/month. I can’t not NOT watch this!  Lol.  And I also justified it with getting the Hallmark Channel with it.  I like my unrealistic, cheesy, poorly acted romance movies from time to time.

anyway last week/this week

Stephanie & Harris: c’mon someone on the crew has got to give her a helpful hint. I also liked when she said “I’m going to give you some money” before he had to leave. ”ok no problem”. He says.
    Aren’t you supposed to start off by pretending you don’t want it at first?

Yara & Jovi: I don’t trust Jovi. But I do love Yara’s quips. “What’s a prenup?...  Oh what am I going to get out of Jovi?  His old used couch?” LOL - all jokes aside, I think he makes some good money though.

Julia & Brendan: I have high hopes for these two.  And maybe less intrusion by his parents now they are married. I actually cried a bit at the vows, it really was sweet!

Hazel & Tarik: I actually want to see how this
    marriage goes with a girlfriend added in.

Rebbeca & Zeid:  It was a gorgeous wedding and her dress was gorgeous on her.  It may have worked in her favor that it didn’t fit because I liked it with that corset. I like this couple and I’m seeing more and more older ladies/younger men couples and I like it. I did get a little emotional because her wedding and Hazel’s was kinda like mine (outdoors, I didn’t have that horse drawn carriage), and I got flashbacks of my day, how I felt, how everything was, the fun we had, the thought of me living my happily ever after too..... anyways, she’s 49 and getting married again so she gives me hope!

Natalie & Michael: I’m loathing him now. At first I liked him but now I’m on team Natalie. He treats her so bad and messes with her head.  And if this is acting for the show, they are VERY good actors. Marry her or don’t but give her the answer.  And really, if you think about it, the marriage could be fake... like, we don’t see them sign anything and if we or the producers do get to see it, maybe nothing was mailed after? It could be smoke and mirrors for the show. Like, of course she cant stay without extending the visa (and I’m not sure if the virus allowed extended visas?) but if everyone thinks they’re married, who’s going to go after them?  If you think about it, all those weddings could have been faked.

~ signed, conspiracy theory Pam