Chit Chat
Options

I judge...

I am serious cranky-pants today, so let's be judgy...

1) I judge the woman who lives on my street that has 3-4 cats and lets them go wherever they want. Once in a while she looses one, so she pushes her toddler in a stroller while smoking and 'tries' to find them. 
2) I judge people that don't move over for people to merge on the highway if they can. 
3) I judge myself for my serious lack of ambition today. 

Re: I judge...

• Options
    I'm totally judging myself for our house looking like a wreck. We didn't have a chance to clean this weekend (I always clean on Saturdays) and I never have time during the week. It really makes me mad to walk into a messy house and makes me so anxious.

• Options
    I judge a friend of mine whose 4-year-old was still drinking breast milk until recently. Not from the breast, but if she asked for a bottle, she got it. When your kid is old enough to ask for the drink he or she wants, he or she is too old for breast milk. Sorrynotsorry.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    AddieCake said:
    I judge a friend of mine whose 4-year-old was still drinking breast milk until recently. Not from the breast, but if she asked for a bottle, she got it. When your kid is old enough to ask for the drink he or she wants, he or she is too old for breast milk. Sorrynotsorry.

• Options
    LDay2014LDay2014 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2014
    I judge people who do the ice bucket challenge.
    If you want to donate to a great cause, then great! Please do!
    But I guarantee you most of the people doing it don't donate...they just think they're cool.

Don't do it because it's the cool new thing to do and will get you 'likes' by your internet peers.

However, I'm glad to see ALS getting a little bit of spotlight - even if it is through idiocy.

ETA: and I see there's a post all about this that I've missed over the past few days.  I'm glad I'm not the only one.

• Options
    This will probably make me sound like a huge b**** but I judge some of my co-workers that come to the office with no makeup on and nothing in their hair. I mean, why not just try a little?!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I judge myself for being generally distracted with wedding stuff and knotting at work when I have so much other stuff to do.

I judge my neighbors for being too lazy to move the trash bins out to the street and back because I am sick of being the only one who does it every single week (they don't move themselves, you know...)

I judge my boss for leaving early every day or just not coming into the office at all, because she "can't get work done at the office."
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I judge people that drink soda (especially diet soda) at 8AM. 
  • Options
    smalfrie19smalfrie19 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2014
    Well right now I am judging people who judge people who don't adhere to the same style or meaning of beauty as them. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- I also judge all the people that seem to think that unsolicited opinions about someone's soon to be spouse are going to be met with understanding and consideration like "yeah, you are totally right and now that I am two months from my wedding I am just gonna dump her because you can't seem to see the good in people" ...mmm no.. .how about not. How about you go work on your own marriage before condemning other people.
    Anniversary
  • Options

I judge myself for not getting more things done for my wedding by now. If I don't start to get things done soon however, my anxiety is going to drive me insane.

I judge coworker/friend for coming into work late EVERY SINGLE DAY when she only lives a mile away from the office.

I judge anyone who incessently posts about their impending wedding/baby on facebook. It's all very exciting but no one needs daily updates, outside of maybe your family and BFFs.

• Options
    I judge anyone who post FB status updates about their lunch and their dogs/cats/kids every freaking hour. I judge myself for not putting out the trash when I need to, due to laziness.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I judge myself for wearing the same pants I wore yesterday.

I judge my MIL for being "too busy" to have a job (her to-do list = wash all their windows, pick out new countertops/design new kitchen, spend time with her parents/family, exercise, etc.). First world problems.

I judge people who overuse the words "like" and "you know". Knock that shit off. 

I judge people who leave their shopping carts in the middle of the grocery store aisle. "Oh hey, you're the only person in the entire grocery store, so that's not going to impede anyone...Sure, keep your cart there while you read nutrition labels."

I judge people who don't make their kids wear seat belts.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    I judge what people buy at the grocery store. The woman in front of me was morbidly obese and was buying all this junk, then acted so surprised by the total of her items. Like if you bought the ingredients for the frozen meals, you'd be way better off. I chalk it up to lack of nutritional education but it makes me sad. 
  • Options
    This will probably make me sound like a huge b**** but I judge some of my co-workers that come to the office with no makeup on and nothing in their hair. I mean, why not just try a little?!

SITB

Meh....I am a big wearer of makeup and doer of hair, but it's not like not wearing makeup makes them incompetent at their job or is tacky in some way. Now, if they were doing their makeup AT work or coming dressed in pajama bottoms, that I judge. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options

I judge people who overuse the words "like" and "you know". Knock that shit off. 

I am aware that I say like too much and have often judged myself for probably sounding like a teenager ,and last week my husband pointed out that I say "you know" too much. I fail. 
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    That reminds me of what happen to V yesterday. At our food lion they usually have these deals on the meats in the back. V went to get some wing drummets and he saw this woman put them all in her basket. It filled up the whole basket! Thanks a lot lady grr

ETA: I'm silly
  • Options
    I am Judgey Mcjudgerpants, but I'm mostly judging myself for being so judgmental. I'm trying to tell myself that as long as someone isn't hurting themselves or others (physically, mentally, or emotionally) then I need to let it slide. I say this because I have just been doing whatever the fuck I want while I'm sick! Lol

• Options
    I judge couponers. There's a woman on my FB feed who constantly posts her "hauls" of stuff like 30 bottles of fabric softener and 20 packs of Almay mascara. Kewl.
    OMG. YES! I just don't get why you need all that absurdity. Though I do think that soup kitchens should hire people to coupon for actual food items. 
  • Options
    AddieCake said:

SITB

Meh....I am a big wearer of makeup and doer of hair, but it's not like not wearing makeup makes them incompetent at their job or is tacky in some way. Now, if they were doing their makeup AT work or coming dressed in pajama bottoms, that I judge. 
    I totally agree. I wasn't meaning it as "makeup makes people look better/makes them smarter". I just meant that working in an office, I feel that I look more professional and motivated if I have put in some effort that morning. Literally, some of the people I work with looked like they just rolled out of bed. I'm not saying everyone has to wear makeup, just so long as you looked somewhat polished and professional, it doesn't really matter. I also understand that some workplaces are more casual than others. I guess that's just my opinion. Honestly wasn't trying to offend anyone, just speaking openly.

• Options
    AddieCake said:

SITB

One of my coworkers leaves the office in the middle of the day to go yoga, and comes straight back - still wearing yoga pants, throws on a regular shirt but I'm pretty sure no bra, with the way her boobs hang to her waist, still has sweat in her hair. It's disgusting. She's an upper-level manager.

• Options
    I judge myself for still sitting here, when I should be in my car heading to work.

I judge people who do burnouts and loudly rev their engines in the mall parking lot. Cool story Bro.

I do judge coworkers who dress "poorly" Like, wearing leggings as pants, graphic tee's, clothes that are way to big for them or fit improper. 

Who am I kidding? I judge pretty much everyone who dresses sloppily. 

Disclaimer, I love graphic tee's and one of my favorite tops at the moment has a pretty sweet giraffe on it, but I don't think it's work appropriate to wear a t-shirt with branding across the chest. 

Anniversary
  • Options
    I judge people that don't move over for ambulances/fire trucks/police. What if it was your house on fire or your Grandma that collapsed. MOVE ASSHOLE.

I also judge my clients that thing they're our only client. Yes, I understand your house closes in 6 weeks, but I have people who close in a week and their stuff is not done yet.  Oh, you're going on vacation for 6 months and you need to sign before you leave? When do you leave? Tomorrow? OH. Let me drop everything to help you. And what? You think we're charging too much? UGH.

Also I judge the old man that entered at a do not enter sign while I was crossing the road and then called me a "stupid bitch" for being in his way. (I slowed down, on purpose after that.) 
  • Options
    Feeling a little defensive... I'm lousy about hair and makeup. I suck at doing my hair so it's usually pulled back into a ponytail or bun. I wear makeup when I have something important but it's otherwise just lip gloss at my desk. I can't stand the feeling of it with all of the sunscreen the summer requires.

I judge myself for not checking the girls in the mirror before I left. This dress is looking wayyyy too low cut for work. My boss keeps telling me I like cute - though I think she just likes the necklace.

I judge FSIL for her kids. They were all over last night and cried over what I made for dinner (homemade pizza). Why? Because they only eat delivery pizza, McDonald's, or Easy Mac. WTF?

I judge our outside development company. They sent me over a ton of of long-overdue documentation and I judge how late it is-- and the fact that she typo'd her company's name in the footer.
  • Options
    I rarely wear any makeup at all.  If I do it's maybe mascara and that"s about it.
  • Options
    I judge my coworker who is asking me for help on some of her projects and then doesn't give me enough information so I can do the task efficiently.

I don't mind helping but it takes me longer if I constantly have to track her down to ask questions.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards