Chit Chat

TKzillas

Re: TKzillas

• Alh728 said:
    Alh728 said:
    IDK what to say to y'all. I did not post this for any sort of validation-did i look for any advice on this post? I was making a general statement after looking at other peoples discussions that unnecessarly became very heated.
    What did you think was going to happen when you called people out for basically being bitches to other posters?

#fuckhashtags
    I made a general post about people being rude (in other discussions-not even mine/my comments) and that i didn't think it was necessary. That was all. I didn't refer to anyone as a bitch (i don't think at all) until people started taking my post the wrong way. There was no malicious intent behind this discussion. Basically was trying to say that you can give your opinion/honest/real/blunt without being entirely rude and somehow turned on me. Iam really not trying to cyber fight with anyone so I don't really know what else to say...
    But again this was not about anyone person I was just stating what i see as a trend on TK
  • Alh728 said:
    Alh728 said:
    IDK what to say to y'all. I did not post this for any sort of validation-did i look for any advice on this post? I was making a general statement after looking at other peoples discussions that unnecessarly became very heated.
    What did you think was going to happen when you called people out for basically being bitches to other posters?

#fuckhashtags
    I made a general post about people being rude (in other discussions-not even mine/my comments) and that i didn't think it was necessary. That was all. I didn't refer to anyone as a bitch (i don't think at all) until people started taking my post the wrong way. There was no malicious intent behind this discussion. Basically was trying to say that you can give your opinion/honest/real/blunt without being entirely rude and somehow turned on me. Iam really not trying to cyber fight with anyone so I don't really know what else to say...
    Why did you feel the need to make a post about the bolded?  Do you think we are all idiots that have no idea how to voice our opinion in the way we wish?  Do you not think that the type of post has never been posted before?  Because it has, many times, and it always ends up like this one did.  You don't come onto a forum full of adults and tell them how to post.  Just like you wouldn't tell someone how to do their job or raise their kids or clean their homes.  We all post how we want.  If you don't like it, well that is just too damn bad because nothing you say will change it.

Again, I really don't see the point of your post but to just call out posters that you think are overly rude. Congrats on being the millionth newer poster to do just that.

• OP, how old are you? You say you're young and enjoy hash tags so I'm curious what that means?
  • misshart00 said:
    OP, how old are you? You say you're young and enjoy hash tags so I'm curious what that means?

I'll be 24. So my post means exactly what i said, I am young, prime age for enjoying social media and i enjoy using hashtags regardless of how relevant they are right now.
  • Alh728 said:
    misshart00 said:
    OP, how old are you? You say you're young and enjoy hash tags so I'm curious what that means?

I'll be 24. So my post means exactly what i said, I am young, prime age for enjoying social media and i enjoy using hashtags regardless of how relevant they are right now.
    I'm 29, I'll be 30 this year. I'm young and also prime age for enjoying social media. 

#goodforyou?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • edited February 2014
    Alh728 said:

so whats up with the posters who are so freaking critical on these forums anyway? LOL I mean, state your opinion, "quote" someone if you have an additional comment or what not, but DAMN!!! I Seen some posters going IN and getting so nasty with other posters. I think everyone needs to just keep it light. State your opinion & keep it moving. Wedding planning is stressful enough nevermind the unnecessary negative vibes from a website people go to for support! #JustSayin

BTW Yes-I did just use a hashtag on here. I'm a social media queen-don't judge! LOL :)

I can't speak for the others but I'm just a miserable old hag, who was married years ago. I'd prefer to harass my husband, but when he's not around, which is more and more often, lately, I'll settle for naive, special snowflake of a bride to be. 

So what's up with you?

• JaniV123 said:
    I have been here, I have recieved blunt comments on my posts yet I did not feel offended. These ladies are just trying to get a point accross. It is the internet and written things, there are no tones or emotions. How do you know someone is actually being a bitch? 

They are trying to get some reason into your eyes because for whatever reason something was lacking when the post was made and they are trying to keep you from messing things up. 

I agree sometimes things get a little heated but its because the person takes everything way too personally and starts attacking people for not hearing what they wanted to hear. 

I have been in that boat but after taking a step back and looking at things from an outside perspective I realized everything they were saying is true and understood where they were coming from.

take a chill pill and dont attack people, all you are doing is fueling things up when its unnnecessary
    I don't think i need the chill pill i had my scenarious with backlashing at users who disagreed with  my thoughts before (because of course as being newly engaged most ARE looking for validation of their ideas as I was). So I have def been there and done that and learned not to take people blunt opinions too personally. Maybe i should have been more detailed though-I just saw one specific posts where two users were literally going back and forth with an agressive tone and really over nothing relevant (LOL) so I on a whim posted this because i thought it was silly and unnecsseary. Thats all that was behind this discussion post! Somehow it turned into a whole gabosh LOL
  • Alh728 said:
    misshart00 said:

You do realize that a lot of older folks enjoy social media just as much if not more then you youngins.

• Maggie, I am loving that puppy in the Iron Man mask. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Alh728 said:
    misshart00 said:

You do realize that a lot of older folks enjoy social media just as much if not more then you youngins.

Yes i do realize that (mother/grandfather both on FB). I am simply stating that i am the target age for SM.
  • Literally going back and forth? How cool that you could watch them pace while deciding how they were going to respond.
  • AddieL73 said:
    Maggie, I am loving that puppy in the Iron Man mask. 

they really are pretty cute LOL
  • Oh, I didn't realize 24 was the target age for social media. I guess being 33, I should just shut down my account! 

How old were you when social media started? Barely a teenager? 
  • Literally going back and forth? How cool that you could watch them pace while deciding how they were going to respond.

you're not even making sense now give it up LOL
  • FiancB said:
    #iforgotpuppiesohnoes

I'm really old, guys. I'm turning 27 in a month. I'm so sorry I didn't confess my true identity sooner. I will repent by #usinghashtagsforeverything #eventhoughnoonewouldreallydoasearchforwhatimtagging

awe that pup is adorable. But who called 27 old?! LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards