Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

I'm embarrassed to be considered a Knottie right now

Re: I'm embarrassed to be considered a Knottie right now

• Options
    I was in the middle of reading the thread and then it got deleted. Oh well. Back to munching on my pretzels.

• Options
    That thread was shocking...and so were the people who left nasty messages, however well deserved, on her guestbook.

I'm glad the thread at least is gone.  Things won't be as exciting, perhaps, but hopefully they won't get so nasty.
  • Options

Damn guys. That got way out of hand way quickly. That was so worse than any of the etiquette gaffes she might have at her wedding. I think people may have still been riding the "let's find all the people!" adrenaline from yesterday... but it's so not ok to actually follow through on any of that! I'm glad it's been deleted. :(

• Options
    Wow. This is upsetting to read. I only got to the second page. I was anticipating 7 pages of puppy gifs.

• Options

This poor girl. I have come out from lurking because I can't believe what people are saying on her guest book. STILL. Ignoring what was said on here, all of her family and friends can see the things on her wedding website.

Anniversary

• Options
    And they keep coming, now with instead of theknot various usernames of us on here,

• Options
    I missed everything.  So we don't know who posted these nasty comments on this woman's website?  
  • Options
    Something really needs to done to protect her guestbook. 

Some people are just viscous and vile! 

LEAVE HER ALONE! GOOD GRIEF! 
    ~*~June 21, 2014~*~

• Options
    banana468 said:
    That thread was shocking...and so were the people who left nasty messages, however well deserved, on her guestbook.

I'm glad the thread at least is gone.  Things won't be as exciting, perhaps, but hopefully they won't get so nasty.
    I hope you're not believing that she deserved the nasty messages.
    No.  She did open herself to criticism by her messages to Sara and her posts on Facebook, along with her FI's and her father's.  But no, there's a line between criticism and the nastiness she was subjected to, and people crossed that line that should have stayed uncrossed.  I hope that line won't get crossed again.
  • Options
    Who posted her personal information on the knot thread?

• Options
    I don't know if you guys know yet...but someone is signing the guest book with Knottie's usernames. Like GlitterWitch, HisGirlFriday, etc....
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
    Funny Awkward animated GIF
  • Options
    mimiphin said:
    And they keep coming, now with instead of theknot various usernames of us on here,

I was just going to mention that. Someone at TK NEEDS to take care of that, like ASAP.
  • Options
    SammiNJonniSammiNJonni member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited April 2014

Wait is this Sara's bride? I missed the thread but I thought is was another one.
    Jen4948 said:
    banana468 said:

No.  She did open herself to criticism by her messages to Sara and her posts on Facebook, along with her FI's and her father's.  But no, there's a line between criticism and the nastiness she was subjected to, and people crossed that line that should have stayed uncrossed.  I hope that line won't get crossed again.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jen4948 said:
    banana468 said:

You are talking about the wrong thread.
    sexy, harry styles, best song ever, cute, beautiful, asdjglñlñ, marcel
  • Options
    Jen4948 said:
    banana468 said:

@Jen4984 I think you're getting it a little confused. The OP we're talking about in this thread isn't related to Sara's post yesterday.
  • Options
    Jen4948 said:
    banana468 said:

Um...this didn't have anything to do with my post?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    MadHops21 said:
    I don't know if you guys know yet...but someone is signing the guest book with Knottie's usernames. Like GlitterWitch, HisGirlFriday, etc....
    OMG what the FUCK. 

• Options
    Jen4948 said:
    banana468 said:

The guestbook person and the "you didn't get invited letter" person are two different threads and stories. 
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    WOW...for the record i most certainly did NOT just post on her guestbook!

:(
    ~*~June 21, 2014~*~

• Options
    Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited April 2014
    Jen4948 said:
    banana468 said:

Either way, nothing justified what she was subjected to.
  • Options
    sofakingmadsofakingmad member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2014
    Lolo8383 said:
    MadHops21 said:
    OMG what the FUCK. 
    They keep saying that they aren't registered.

• Options
    Lolo8383 said:
    MadHops21 said:
    OMG what the FUCK. 
    I just noticed this too. Although clearly I am a little slow today and actually thought it was really a bunch of us posting until I saw who some of the names were.
  • Options
    Glitterwitch22 You're all in the Guest Book, someone is taking your usernames and posting them there. Just FYI. 
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
    Funny Awkward animated GIF
  • Options
    mimiphinmimiphin member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2014
    Lolo8383 said:
    MadHops21 said:
    OMG what the FUCK. 
    Now me, @Madhops21, dbraun09

• Options

I started reading the thread then got pulled away from my desk and missed everything, darn. Sounds like it was a good thing though.

Did someone actually post someone's phone number on here? Or just linked their wedding website. Yes, I know I should just move along but, I'm curious now.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Jen4948 said:
    Jen4948 said:
    banana468 said:

No, I'm talking about the Rebecca thread where she told the OP, whose name I think is Sara, that she was not invited because she thought her relationship with her FI wouldn't last 3 years, and there was a lot of drama on Facebook after that.  Some people posted here at the Knot in that thread about how they were looking for her own website and registries.
    I know what thread you are referring to, but that has absolutely nothing to do with what is being talked about in this thread.  

The thread that we are referring to is gone.  It has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards