Chit Chat

Walking Dead!!! *Show Spoilers only!!*

14567810»

Re: Walking Dead!!! *Show Spoilers only!!*

• Beth was such a bland character - I can't say that I'll miss her in the show.  That was a pretty shocking way for her to go though.  I'm more upset for Maggie.

• Beth was such a bland character - I can't say that I'll miss her in the show.  That was a pretty shocking way for her to go though.  I'm more upset for Maggie.

This was how I felt. I can't handle sister stuff like that.

• Half a season about getting Beth back just so she can die right then. Perfect. 
    I'm upset for Daryl!  I'm pretty sure he wanted to tap that.  Now he's stuck with Carol. :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I also got spoiled by the FB page for posting it before it even aired on the West coast. Luckily H didn't see it.

I loved Beth, there are several other characters I would rather see go instead.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I loved Beth. I'm still to distraught to fully process what happened. I feel so bad for Daryl because he probably feels responsible for her death and Maggie lost it. 

• emmaaa said:
    I loved Beth. I'm still to distraught to fully process what happened. I feel so bad for Daryl because he probably feels responsible for her death and Maggie lost it. 
    Noah is the one who should feel responsible. It's totally his fault.

• FINALLY, some action!! RIP, Beth…my heart is sad for Maggie & Daryl. And I hate, hate, hate the damn priest. Glad that the group is back together again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My favorite quote about the episode: "Maggie remembered she loved her sister just in time to see her corpse. Ah, irony."

Overall, I liked the episode, but seeing the spoiler TWD Facebook page posted took away a lot. I knew Beth was going to die, so I was just waiting for it to happen. I wish they had let Father Gabriel die. I'm really tired of him. I am glad the group is reunited though.
    I'm upset for Daryl!  I'm pretty sure he wanted to tap that.  Now he's stuck with Carol. :(
    Carol looks amazing when not trying to survive in the Apocalypse. That show is full of hot women for him to choose from!!!! lol

I always kind of think that it's lucky they have a group with no ugly people. Even Abraham and Eugene aren't the worst looking. All it takes for those two are different hair cuts. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• larrygaga said:
    I am also surprised they even brought Noah to the trade. They knew from Noah that she is really possessive of her people. I guessed that she would ask for him and there would be trouble. I would have left him by the car.

"Oh, you want Noah back? Let me go out to the car and get him."

*never comes back*
    That was the first thing FI said too. "Why the hell is Noah there?" 
  • larrygaga said:
    I am also surprised they even brought Noah to the trade. They knew from Noah that she is really possessive of her people. I guessed that she would ask for him and there would be trouble. I would have left him by the car.

*never comes back*
    Or not bring him and say he got bit  and turned. But doing the sensible thing just wouldn't be Walking Dead style.
  • larrygaga said:

*never comes back*
    That was the first thing FI said too. "Why the hell is Noah there?" 
    Same here. "Shit they brought Noah?! This will end badly."

• kat1114 said:
    Haven't watched it yet, but just got on Facebook and since I "like" the Walking Dead page, I got to see the spoiler they posted on my newsfeed. Thanks Walking Dead for forgetting the fact that the episode hasn't aired on the west coast yet. Grrr.
    Same thing happened to my FI, and I'm sure plenty of other people! That makes me so mad. Like I'm sure tons of fans "like" the Facebook page, and so many were spoiled when they saw that on their news feed. WTF.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @peachy13‌ I was REALLY pissed when I sae it.. at 7:01 pm PST when they posted it. I always avoid FB since a few friends have accidentally spoiled things before but I didn't think their actual page would be so stupid about it. A lot of my friends also saw it. I'm glad H missed it since I quickly yelled from the room I was in to get off FB right away.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • So you know that guy that's following the group?  I forget his name.  Anyways, the map he picked up, I was like "wtf was the point of that whole scene?  so they could say they showed that dude again?"  and SO said that Rick left that note for that dude because he has been leaving little things for him all along the way.  I thought the map with the note was left by Abraham to Rick and that Rick had lost hope on that other dude.
  • I will miss Beth! I really did have a feeling she was going to die, but her character has developed a lot. I think there was more they could have done with here, but yet I still feel like it had to happen. I still don't get (like a lot of posters above) why they brought Noah with them and why Beth tried to stab Dawn. Ugh, frustrating. I'm still learning not to get attached to characters on this show. I should know not to do that by now!
  • doeydo said:

So you know that guy that's following the group?  I forget his name.  Anyways, the map he picked up, I was like "wtf was the point of that whole scene?  so they could say they showed that dude again?"  and SO said that Rick left that note for that dude because he has been leaving little things for him all along the way.  I thought the map with the note was left by Abraham to Rick and that Rick had lost hope on that other dude.

Abraham wrote the note to Rick, yes. I don't think Rick left it behind for Morgan on purpose though because he was still planning on coming back to the church. Wouldn't surprise me if Rick was still leaving Morgan clues, but that wouldn't have been the time for it. He still had to come back to get his kids.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards