Not Engaged Yet
Options

On Wednesdays...

labrolabro member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
edited February 2016 in Not Engaged Yet

How is your day? @CocoBellaF I was so so happy to hear last night that you were released from the ER and that everything is ok! Are you going to have to be on bed rest now?

H got his bonus yesterday! I ordered a Molten Chocolate Latte this morning to celebrate. Today I plan to do home renovation research work.

Re: On Wednesdays...

• Options
    @labro Yay for bonuses! Treat yoself!

It was a snowy commute this morning. Hopefully the day goes by quickly. Plans for tonight include catching up on TV shows- People vs. OJ for sure. Anyone watching that now?
  • Options
    @TwoDimes Who told work it was ok to cut into your TK chat??? I miss you sooooo much around here! Also, OMG only 3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Happy hump day! 

I had my meeting with the football/cheer board last night. It went okay. I was right that there were no actions taken and that they were just upset about our attitude walking in. I did a lot of "yesing" and then we moved on. They have decided to partner with the local all-star gym in town (I posted about it here before; owner also owns anti-bullying company, yet they bully our girls saying they aren't good enough.) The board seems to think the all-star gym won't recruit our girls. They are delusional! I'm going to have to do a lot of thinking to see if I want to keep doing this next year..

I got my state refund today! So I am researching something nice to treat myself with! I mean working, I'm working..
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @Twodimes So jealous of your upcoming vacation!! Enjoy!!
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 Omg you need to get that child into swimming lessons STAT! Do you have any prospects on a used car that you're looking at? Also...Callie had better not start with that crawling business when I babysit her next Saturday....

@500days We aren't watching it. Remind me what channel it's airing on? I tend to ignore stuff now because basically nothing fun airs on the broadcast channels except for Downton Abbey.

• Options
    @TwoDimes YAY vacation! I'm super jealous!

@Southernpeach89
    Image result for velociraptor in water

@500days BF set the first few episodes to record so we will be starting it soon! 

friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 Maybe I missed something. What's the situation with your sister and BIL? PS My favorites are dress #1 and dress #2!! Are the dresses going to be in that kelly green type color?

• Options
    @speakeasy14 I really like the style of the first dress. We are thinking another SUV. I like Dodge durangos but we saw one last night and the back seat looked a little cramped. I really would like another 4runner but it's not in our price range.
  • Options
    @labro a little after my sister found out she was pregnant she was laid off and hasn't been able to find work.  My BIL is a mechanic but only gets paid when he works on cars.  So he doesn't really have a set income.  Because of that they've been struggling and its causing her to stress out, especially since Emmy will be here soon.  So my mom and I are going to discreetly help them out so it is less they have to buy, without them really noticing that we're helping them (they don't want to burden anyone else).  --- Dresses, right now she's leaning towards that green color. #1 is my favorite too (though I really like #3 cause it'll emphasize my booty haha)

@southernpeach89 hmm if you like the Durango you might like the Journey.  It's a little bigger and can seat 7.  My old roommate has one.  We took it down to Atlantic City for her bachelorette and it fit  6 adults plus our luggage without any issue.   And now she has a 6 month old and a giant yellow lab that they can fit with no issue. 
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 Ughhh that sucks. Maybe you can offer to do some home renovation stuff for them too if you haven't already? I'm glad you're so close and you can be there to help your sister out!

@minskat30 Go baby go! I remember how Callie used to be sooo quiet when @southernpeach89 was active and then she'd go nuts afterwards. You're going to have one super fun outside baby just like Callie!

@beachyone15 I WFH on Fridays so I usually make Wednesday or Thursday my Starbucks day. The Molten Chocolate Latte was delicious!

• Options
    @minskat30 it's in mid-October.  OMG baby cycling sounds hilarious/adorable. What new work phone are you getting?

@jenjen047 when does your passport expire?  A lot of women I know decided to wait until theirs needs to be renewed to change their name since they aren't cheap. They just make sure to book all flights with their maiden name. Also lemon risotto sounds delicious.

@lavenderfields13 AW your hair please?!

• Options
    @jenjen047 Just to be sure, all your April travel was booked under your maiden name right? If so, your current passport will be totally fine. I'm sure you did, just something to check first! I renewed mine before my trip to Canada last July but I had already had my name changed for several months, including on our credit cards, so it would have been odd to book travel under a name I wasn't using legally anymore.

• Options
    @minskat30 I forgot to add. I think we're still thinking siding...but now we're thinking of doing the job ourselves (ugh), but the savings on buying the materials versus materials plus labor means I'll have plenty of money left over to redo our master bathroom. Something which is desperately needed!

• Options
    @minskat30 I'd probably call the doctor just to run it by her so you don't have to worry about it. Probably nothing serious like @southernpeach89 said but it doesn't hurt to call. The perks of pregnancy, huh. lol

@jenjen047 I still need to update my passport too. Mine was renewed last April and now I have until this April to change my name on it without having to pay a fee so I need to get on that stat. I have to go get a new picture though- I got 2 last year and I swear I kept the second one but I can't find it anywhere. It's just an annoying task on my list. 

• Options
    @beachyone15 @speakeasy14 I hate taking pics of myself and I'm just trying to get back to my natural color so nothing exciting lol. I cannot figure out what my natural color is anymore because my roots are SO light and my hair has never been that light unless I've spent the summer in the sun. 

• Options
    @southernpeach89 Aw Callie probably feels a lot better now lol. Did they suggest giving her probiotics to offset the issues that antibiotics cause? I'm a huge probiotic proponent lol

• Options
    @beachyone15 a little of both.  At first she had suggested I wear something different and the other girls match, then she was leaning towards everyone having the same style but whatever dress they want. I offered to go so she could see the dresses on a real person.  I figured after she saw them on a person she'd have a better idea.  
  • Options
    @lavenderfields13 They didn't mention that but we started giving her probiotics kind of when the weather started getting chilly just to help prevent any sickness that the cold temperatures might bring on so hopefully those are helping now with her being on antibiotics.
  • Options
    @lavenderfields13 - Well, I hope you like the color! Are you getting a different cut too?
    @speakeasy14 - Hopefully she'll pick something you'll all like!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards