Not Engaged Yet
Options

On Wednesdays...

1235»

Re: On Wednesdays...

• Options

I also want to state, FOR THE RECORD, that I spent a good 20 minutes debating my BF and his brother on how much better HP is that LOTR on Sunday. Then it died down, and I brought it back up again, just so I could argue for it more.

SO THERE! :)

• Options
    AlPacina said:

I also want to state, FOR THE RECORD, that I spent a good 20 minutes debating my BF and his brother on how much better HP is that LOTR on Sunday. Then it died down, and I brought it back up again, just so I could argue for it more.

@alpacina allow me to take the heat off of you. I've never seen either HP or LOTR. lol

• Options
    jenna8984 said:
    AlPacina said:

@alpacina allow me to take the heat off of you. I've never seen either HP or LOTR. lol
    I haven't either! Never read them either. 

• Options
    @jenna8984 @lavenderfields13 - Typically I would be extremely disappointed in both of you, but right now I'm just so grateful!! *hugs* Haha

• Options
    jenna8984 said:
    AlPacina said:

jenna8984 said:
    AlPacina said:

• Options
    jenna8984 said:
    AlPacina said:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards