Wedding Woes

Confessions

Re: Confessions

• My confession is that I don't want to go to my in-laws on Easter because my SIL (H's brother's wife) will be there and she's a horrible fucking person and always finds a way to be horrible to me lately - especially on holidays. 

• I'm on an unintended 'sex every other week' schedule and I'm too tired and stressed to be sad about it.
  • My parents are still in FL for the winter and won’t be back for Easter. She wants my bro and I to get together to celebrate. Last time Easter was early and we didn’t get together she got really mad (and Mom never gets mad). I think I might just say we had plans but baby was sick so we cancelled. It isn’t that I don’t want to see my brother or niece but we live on opposite sides of the metro area and don’t feel like trying to coordinate. 
  • I went to the Super Troopers 2 Premier tonight!  Totally out of the box and outrageous for me, but it was a blast!
  • Guys, I gave up my chin hair story.  I need more than music playing :)

Okay, so, last week I clogged the toilet at work. I PANICKED. We have like 10 women down here so someone was bound to come in. It was not. going. down. I was so worried I'd have to ask for help. I plunged it for what felt like a freaking hour before it finally went down.

I was literally shaking I was so nervous.

Did you hear about the place in Wisconsin last week that had a serial clogger who was putting 20oz. pop bottles down toilets...  A little plunge - NBD!
  • MesmrEwe said:

Did you hear about the place in Wisconsin last week that had a serial clogger who was putting 20oz. pop bottles down toilets...  A little plunge - NBD!
    WTF
  • I just bought new workout clothes because I'm too tired/lazy to do laundry. 
  • I'm on an unintended 'sex every other week' schedule and I'm too tired and stressed to be sad about it.
    At least you're getting some.

Confession - we haven't had sex in a bit. I might be only like 2 weeks max, but feels like fucking long time :|
  • My confession is that I don't want to go to my in-laws on Easter because my SIL (H's brother's wife) will be there and she's a horrible fucking person and always finds a way to be horrible to me lately - especially on holidays.
    "oh sorry, BabyPants had a really bad night and she's fussy today :( Can't go"

You're welcome.

Side confession - M and I 100% plan on using that for FIL's side of the family.
  • DH made breakfast for babybelle and for me before he left this morning. babybelle had a little sandwich with nutella and bananas. I had cereal. I set babybelle in front of the cereal and took the sandwich.

Nothing stands between me and nutella. 
    I would do the same. lol
  • I've done less than jack this week.  I haven't taken my kids anywhere and have barely lifted a finger around the house.  The crappy weather and not feeling the greatest has helped none of this.  Neither has all the HGTV and Food Network I've been watching. 
  • banana468 said:
    I found a hair on my neck the other day that was dark and about 2 inches long.  Chiquita walked into the bathroom as I plucked it and her eyes lit up like Christmas. 

DH has purchased four Kinder eggs.  That's the extent of our Easter Bunny prep.  

Also, in the last week I've walked into furniture at least 3 times and I have one giant black and blue on my right thigh.

Don't tell my kids but every day this week I have thrown out something.  I'm tired of toy clutter especially if it's something we don't use. 

Last one - My birthday is coming up and DH has been a turd and won't get me a cleaning lady.  
    Do your Kinder eggs have toys inside them? Since Kinder Surprise aren’t allowed in the States
    There are a bunch of places - including Stop & Shop that sell the new Kinder Surprise here in MA. The new ones aren't as awesome as the originals - the toy is within the egg but in a separate shell in the new ones. 
    Oh!  Maybe that is why they are "legal" in the U.S. now.  I didn't realize the toy was usually inside the candy.  Mine was shaped like an egg, but split in half and was two separate containers.  One of them had the chocolatey, creamy goodness.  The other one had the toy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This Kinder Egg talk is just weird to me lmao

In Canada, it's hollow egg with toy in center.
  • banana468 said:
    I found a hair on my neck the other day that was dark and about 2 inches long.  Chiquita walked into the bathroom as I plucked it and her eyes lit up like Christmas. 

DH has purchased four Kinder eggs.  That's the extent of our Easter Bunny prep.  

Also, in the last week I've walked into furniture at least 3 times and I have one giant black and blue on my right thigh.

Don't tell my kids but every day this week I have thrown out something.  I'm tired of toy clutter especially if it's something we don't use. 

Last one - My birthday is coming up and DH has been a turd and won't get me a cleaning lady.  
    Do your Kinder eggs have toys inside them? Since Kinder Surprise aren’t allowed in the States
    There are a bunch of places - including Stop & Shop that sell the new Kinder Surprise here in MA. The new ones aren't as awesome as the originals - the toy is within the egg but in a separate shell in the new ones. 
    Oh!  Maybe that is why they are "legal" in the U.S. now.  I didn't realize the toy was usually inside the candy.  Mine was shaped like an egg, but split in half and was two separate containers.  One of them had the chocolatey, creamy goodness.  The other one had the toy.
    Yeah, that's how they've always come here. You guys just banned them...

Personally, I don't like the chocolate, I always gave the shell to my brothers and played with the toys. 

Do you guys have the different sized eggs? And the chocolate bars? 
  • In the US the eggs are split in half and I don't think we get a chocolate shell.

But the forbidden ones are all Chiquita has experienced firsthand. 
  • There are a bunch of places - including Stop & Shop that sell the new Kinder Surprise here in MA. The new ones aren't as awesome as the originals - the toy is within the egg but in a separate shell in the new ones. 
    Yeah, that's how they've always come here. You guys just banned them...

Personally, I don't like the chocolate, I always gave the shell to my brothers and played with the toys. 

Do you guys have the different sized eggs? And the chocolate bars? 
    Not where I live (I don't think).  I'd never seen any Kinder product in the stores until a couple weeks ago.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• This is what they look like. Then they have a white chocolate on the inside. 

• This is what they look like. Then they have a white chocolate on the inside. 

Interesting!  Even the candy part was totally different then what you are describing.  The outside was chocolate and the inside was a creamy, vanilla filling with chocolate crunchies.  No white chocolate at all.  Which, for me, was great.  I really don't like white chocolate.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't like chocolate.
  • I don't like chocolate.
    Neither do I. 
  • I'm so confused, does the white chocolate get on the toy (in the non-separated version at least)?
  • kvruns said:
    I'm so confused, does the white chocolate get on the toy (in the non-separated version at least)?
    The toy is in a plastic capsule, that you open to get to the toy inside. 
  • I am blaming you all (gesturing a pointed finger around the room), lol.  I've never had an issue with one of my coworkers playing their music too loud in the 5 years I've worked here.

For the very first time, one of my coworkers is playing classical music really loud and it is annoying me.  It's lunch time, so I don't think they will during working hours, but still. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My confession is that I'm irrationally jealous of a Facebook acquaintance. She popped out a baby a month ago. Posted two weeks later that she was "already back in her size 2 jeans, thanks to breastfeeding and sleep deprivation!" She doesn't post much on social media but when she does she looks freaking perfect. Perfect! Perfect long straight hair, perfect makeup, perfect size 2 post partum body. I never looked that good even before I got pregnant. 

• My confession is that I'm irrationally jealous of a Facebook acquaintance. She popped out a baby a month ago. Posted two weeks later that she was "already back in her size 2 jeans, thanks to breastfeeding and sleep deprivation!" She doesn't post much on social media but when she does she looks freaking perfect. Perfect! Perfect long straight hair, perfect makeup, perfect size 2 post partum body. I never looked that good even before I got pregnant. 
    People who portray "perfect" lives on social media rarely actually live them. 

Preach!