Snarky Brides
Options

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_fight-fight-fight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:033ce228-8086-42c2-9996-9015e7423449Post:5f48c4ba-01c9-4556-b8c4-3330e2988035">Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why children need fathers: A father's pheromones influence the biological development of his daughter, that a strong marriage provides a model for girls of what to look for in a man My husband's father did not raise him beyond the age of 3. He chose not to see him AT ALL beyond the age of oh 15. The next time he saw him was at a funeral, 22 years later. He was basically a sperm donor. I do not have a father-in-law. This is a bullshiit argument.  My father is more of a father to my husband than his is.
    Posted by missy68[/QUOTE]

Reading comprehension fail, Missy.  Clearly only daughters need fathers.  Duh. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_fight-fight-fight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:033ce228-8086-42c2-9996-9015e7423449Post:a22a50db-378e-42c5-996a-42cc0fbe1d5e">Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT : We're not all crazy Bec, promise! Hell, I'm a Catholic and a Democrat. Work that one out. ;)
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

Oh I know, Jas. I was brought up strictly southern baptist, but my mother had the good sense to not judge people and to divide religion and government. I won't step inside her church today, but I respect her beliefs and her right to worship there. What she didn't do, and what I won't do, is raise my children to be hateful assholes who don't believe that everyone should have the right to live his or her life without fuckers sticking their damn judgey noses in their business. Jesus hates haters.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_fight-fight-fight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:033ce228-8086-42c2-9996-9015e7423449Post:df082e7c-8b40-4825-aa62-907fa68442bd">Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT : Reading comprehension fail, Missy.  Clearly only daughters need fathers.  Duh. 
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

If they don't have a father they will grow up to be a big lesbain.  Fact. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    I'm so glad that other have heard of Hairy Buffalo, almost makes me want to drink it again....nope no it doesn't. 

sorry KD, you have to admit Ohio is a strange little place.  I think we all (ohioans) have our own accent. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, and we called Everclear bulk drinks Jungle Juice at my college. Normally Everclear mixed with various flavors of Kool-aid with sliced fruits tossed in. Electric Lemonade was either Everclean + lemonade or Vodka + lemonade.

Stop being all logical with your health care ideas Cher, I won't have it! ;)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_fight-fight-fight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:033ce228-8086-42c2-9996-9015e7423449Post:f7f37d65-2e01-479a-a2b7-2dd7c4f08010">Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, and we called Everclear bulk drinks Jungle Juice at my college. Normally Everclear mixed with various flavors of Kool-aid with sliced fruits tossed in. Electric Lemonade was either Everclean + lemonade or Vodka + lemonade. <font color="#800080">Stop being all logical with your health care ideas Cher, I won't have it! ;)
    </font>Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

Fine I will stop.....but only if Cew will dance for me =)
  • Options
    You know what Ohio makes me think of? Drew Carey.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_fight-fight-fight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:033ce228-8086-42c2-9996-9015e7423449Post:d13b9ac6-c82b-4afc-8f58-59715b943a8a">Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT : If they don't have a father they will grow up to be a big lesbain.  Fact. 
    Posted by eastunder1[/QUOTE]

Now I have that creepy John Mayer song stuck in my head, about father's being good to their daughters and girls becoming lovers and mothers, and other really, really creepy things that are only made creepier by John Mayer's voice.  Stay away from my daughter, John Mayer!

• Options
    edited July 2010
    Okay Lisa- Here's a quick break down of the Bible.
    In the Old Testament, God was pissed offall. the. time. He did lots of crazy shiit, like turning people into pillars of salt. Then, he made some rules.

One time, he sent His Son down to Earth. Jesus was waaay more mellow than His Dad. He liked to drink wine, and his BFF was a prostitute. So, when you break those rules, you can tell Jesus, "Sorry, my bad" and be forgiven.
  • Options
    K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_fight-fight-fight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:033ce228-8086-42c2-9996-9015e7423449Post:385cb98f-30f4-42ed-a5be-e57fb186aab6">Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT</a>:
    [QUOTE]You know what Ohio makes me think of? Drew Carey.
    You really need to watch this! <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY</a>
    And the sequel: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM&feature=related" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM&feature=related</a>

Yes that's what "downtown Cleveland" really looks like lol.
  • Options

(Argh, I just started my post with "So..." and caught myself. Damn you SB!)

For people who are interested in different takes on Christianity, and like Sci-Fi, check out the Fallen Angel series written by Sarah Douglass. It's really interesting and goes into the battle of ideals that exist between the Church being all "Do it our way, hate people who are like us, destroy the infidels!" and Jesus who's take is that the most important thing in this existance is to love those around you, and do good.

• Options
    Oh, well, hell - doesn't the dad set the model for the son's ideas on marriage? Isn't that what she said/implied? No?

Well, then - my dad rocks on. He's the man. ;)

Our punch was Purple Jesus or SPE punch, depending on which frat house made it. SPE punch was my personal favorite. Kool Aid, Jello, Everclear, and all the other clear liquors. I was a GOOD drinker in college. Rarely got sick/kept my shiit down. I DID drink the demon alcohol! And double fisted at most parties.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    I'm jealous, Missy.  I've always been a sloppy drunk.  Not something I'm proud of.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_fight-fight-fight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:033ce228-8086-42c2-9996-9015e7423449Post:8da84b4b-e5b6-4f8a-8e02-21d09626e099">Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why children need mothers: mothers excel in providing children with emotional security and in reading the physical and emotional cues of infants. Obviously, they also give their daughters unique counsel as they confront the physical, emotional, and social challenges associated with puberty and adolescence. Why children need fathers: A father's pheromones influence the biological development of his daughter, that a strong marriage provides a model for girls of what to look for in a man <a href="http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=if04g01" rel="nofollow">http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=if04g01</a> <a href="http://www.jimfeeney.org/againstgaymarriage.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.jimfeeney.org/againstgaymarriage.html</a>
    Posted by loop0406[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>OH FFS.</div><div>
    </div><div>I know plenty of gay men who have more mothering instincts than some mothers I know. </div><div>
    </div><div>You must be from the same camp that says that if you are on BC you will pick the wrong mate because your pheromones get all confused. what the eff ever. 

</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Ha! K-Byte that is great.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Loop makes me more firm in my belief that the country would be better off if Texas just seceded from the United States.  Or we kicked them out... same thing!  Most of the backwards thinking in this country that I hear seems to come from Texas.  Or Alaska.

I believe that it is unfair for my credit to be negatively affected because I never had a credit card, student loans, or a car payment.  I managed to get through college, buy a car, and do it all without debt.  Now I need a credit card for work since I travel so much, and I end up having to pay to get one with a measly $300 limit. That just doesn't seem fair - the people who are more fiscally responsible should be the ones with good credit!

I believe it is irresponsible to spend thousands of dollars more on designer items compared to generic; quality doesn't justify a $2,000 difference between a Ferragamo bag and my bag I got at Macy's.  I could buy 60 bags before I even came close to that price difference, and there's no way your bag would outlast all 60 of mine.  If you can't think of anything better to do with those thousands of dollars, I suggest you donate it.  Or you know, get taxed more.   If you can get something of equal or similar quality at a significantly lower price, I think it's irresponsible to buy the more expensive one.  This applies to Tiffany's engagement rings, too! And Cartier anything.  Oh, and Louis Vuitton luggage.  Seriously?

I believe people who believe Glenn Beck's demended nonsense are as stupid as he is, and that most people on the Tea Party bandwagon are entitled and ignorant and make me embarassed to be an American. I don't think it's a coincidence that a study showed that people who watch FOX news are the most ignorant of facts in current events and people who watch The Daily Show are the most educated on current events.

I believe the vast majority of well traveled, educated and worldly Americans are moderate and don't directly relate to either political party.  I believe anyone who votes according to party lines without knowing anything about the candidates should have their vote recinded.
  • Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited July 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_fight-fight-fight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:033ce228-8086-42c2-9996-9015e7423449Post:8b94ae87-0d5c-486a-9fb5-815d2e245f99">Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT</a>:
    [QUOTE]Loop makes me more firm in my belief that the country would be better off if <strong>Texas just seceded from the United State</strong>s.  Or we kicked them out... same thing!  Most of the backwards thinking in this country that I hear seems to come from Texas.  Or Alaska. I believe that it is unfair for my credit to be negatively affected because I never had a credit card, student loans, or a car payment.  I managed to get through college, buy a car, and do it all without debt.  Now I need a credit card for work since I travel so much, and I end up having to pay to get one with a measly $300 limit. That just doesn't seem fair - the people who are more fiscally responsible should be the ones with good credit! I believe it is irresponsible to spend thousands of dollars more on designer items compared to generic; quality doesn't justify a $2,000 difference between a Ferragamo bag and my bag I got at Macy's.  I could buy 60 bags before I even came close to that price difference, and there's no way your bag would outlast all 60 of mine.  If you can't think of anything better to do with those thousands of dollars, I suggest you donate it.  Or you know, get taxed more.   If you can get something of equal or similar quality at a significantly lower price, I think it's irresponsible to buy the more expensive one.  This applies to Tiffany's engagement rings, too! And Cartier anything.  Oh, and Louis Vuitton luggage.  Seriously? I believe people who believe Glenn Beck's demended nonsense are as stupid as he is, and that most people on the Tea Party bandwagon are entitled and ignorant and make me embarassed to be an American. I don't think it's a coincidence that a study showed that people who watch FOX news are the most ignorant of facts in current events and people who watch The Daily Show are the most educated on current events. I believe the vast majority of well traveled, educated and worldly Americans are moderate and don't directly relate to either political party.  I believe anyone who votes according to party lines without knowing anything about the candidates should have their vote recinded.
    Posted by catemeg[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Yeah, don't make that generalization. Loop is not a TX representative. At. All. There are ignorant people everywhere. 

</div>
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_fight-fight-fight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:033ce228-8086-42c2-9996-9015e7423449Post:8b94ae87-0d5c-486a-9fb5-815d2e245f99">Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT</a>:
    [QUOTE]Loop makes me more firm in my belief that the country would be better off if Texas just seceded from the United States.  Or we kicked them out... same thing!  Most of the backwards thinking in this country that I hear seems to come from Texas.  Or Alaska. I believe that it is unfair for my credit to be negatively affected because I never had a credit card, student loans, or a car payment.  I managed to get through college, buy a car, and do it all without debt.  Now I need a credit card for work since I travel so much, and I end up having to pay to get one with a measly $300 limit. That just doesn't seem fair - the people who are more fiscally responsible should be the ones with good credit! I believe it is irresponsible to spend thousands of dollars more on designer items compared to generic; quality doesn't justify a $2,000 difference between a Ferragamo bag and my bag I got at Macy's.  I could buy 60 bags before I even came close to that price difference, and there's no way your bag would outlast all 60 of mine.  <font color="#993366">If you can't think of anything better to do with those thousands of dollars, I suggest you donate it.  Or you know, get taxed more.   If you can get something of equal or similar quality at a significantly lower price, I think it's irresponsible to buy the more expensive one.  This applies to Tiffany's engagement rings, too! And Cartier anything.</font>  Oh, and Louis Vuitton luggage.  Seriously? I believe people who believe Glenn Beck's demended nonsense are as stupid as he is, and that most people on the Tea Party bandwagon are entitled and ignorant and make me embarassed to be an American. I don't think it's a coincidence that a study showed that people who watch FOX news are the most ignorant of facts in current events and people who watch The Daily Show are the most educated on current events. I believe the vast majority of well traveled, educated and worldly Americans are moderate and don't directly relate to either political party.  I believe anyone who votes according to party lines without knowing anything about the candidates should have their vote recinded.
    Posted by catemeg[/QUOTE]

Who gives you the right to determine how hard working people spend their money and on what.  This type of idiocy offends me.  It is none of your business how I spend my money on things that I want (as long as its legally earned money and I'm not sinking in debt).  Believe me I'm taxed enough.  I resent how much I pay in taxes compared to how numerous other people work the system.  This just reeks of jealousy and an attempt to make yourself look better than others.

I love FOX news and I'm a conservative but not necessarily a Republican.  I've traveled all over the world and consider myself very educated.  I think this is a typical of people who don't agree with conservatives or who want to think they are educated about current events.  Oh I'm also a Tea Party member.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_fight-fight-fight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:033ce228-8086-42c2-9996-9015e7423449Post:8b94ae87-0d5c-486a-9fb5-815d2e245f99">Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT</a>:
    [QUOTE]Loop makes me more firm in my belief that the country would be better off if Texas just seceded from the United States.  Or we kicked them out... same thing!  Most of the backwards thinking in this country that I hear seems to come from Texas.  Or Alaska. I believe that it is unfair for my credit to be negatively affected because I never had a credit card, student loans, or a car payment.  I managed to get through college, buy a car, and do it all without debt.  Now I need a credit card for work since I travel so much, and I end up having to pay to get one with a measly $300 limit. That just doesn't seem fair - the people who are more fiscally responsible should be the ones with good credit! I believe it is irresponsible to spend thousands of dollars more on designer items compared to generic; quality doesn't justify a $2,000 difference between a Ferragamo bag and my bag I got at Macy's.  I could buy 60 bags before I even came close to that price difference, and there's no way your bag would outlast all 60 of mine.  If you can't think of anything better to do with those thousands of dollars, I suggest you donate it.  Or you know, get taxed more.   If you can get something of equal or similar quality at a significantly lower price, I think it's irresponsible to buy the more expensive one.  This applies to Tiffany's engagement rings, too! And Cartier anything.  Oh, and Louis Vuitton luggage.  Seriously? I believe people who believe Glenn Beck's demended nonsense are as stupid as he is, and that most people on the Tea Party bandwagon are entitled and ignorant and make me embarassed to be an American. <strong>I don't think it's a coincidence that a study showed that people who watch FOX news are the most ignorant of facts in current events and people who watch The Daily Show are the most educated on current events.</strong>I believe the vast majority of well traveled, educated and worldly Americans are moderate and don't directly relate to either political party.  I believe anyone who votes according to party lines without knowing anything about the candidates should have their vote recinded.

I would like to see this study, and also the name of who conducted it
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    People should have to take some kind of test to vote, just to show they know what the hell they are voting for. 

Also I believe most people are actually moderate and don't follow a single party.

I believe there is something to the idea that you need male and female role models, I'm just not sure they need to be parents.  If my male role model is a family friend or uncle, and I see them regularly enough that they have an impact on my development, that is probably a good way to deal with the whole needing both genders in your life, if your parents don't qualify. 

As for brand names, I like them, sometimes.  There can be a difference in quality or service, and I can chose to pay for that if I want.  Now some brands are stupid and don't have good quality, and paying to advertise the brand is stupid. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_fight-fight-fight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:033ce228-8086-42c2-9996-9015e7423449Post:c5fd8bb7-b751-4221-95f3-95ce859f3499">Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT : I would like to see this study, and also the name of who conducted it
    Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]

Oh oh me too me too
  • Options
    I'm trying to read this thread and the "I judge" thread on E at the same time and I think my head is going to explode...
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_fight-fight-fight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:033ce228-8086-42c2-9996-9015e7423449Post:6f644caf-3625-4a47-b68d-8f410231ef07">Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT</a>:
    [QUOTE]Remind me not to see any of those doctors Loop. They sound like asssholes.

<div>I'm curious.. what kind of person randomly asks 4 doctors for their thoughts and opinions on homosexuality?! Doesn't anyone find that stranger than Loop's initial comments?? </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't find that strange at all, many people seem obsessed with homosexuality. 
  • Options
    Well, those are my opinions.  Yes, there are good people in Texas.  I'm just typically of the opinion that a large majority of people from Texas (Austin and San Antonio seem to be the exception) are bigoted, racist, homophobic, and ignorant.  Or we could just bundle up all those people from various states and stick them on an island and leave 'em.  I'd be okay with that, too.  Then the cool people in Texas can stay where they are.

And I'm not jealous in the least of people who can afford snotty brands.  When something is significantly better, it deserves more money.  When it's not higher quality or the difference in money is comparable to the difference in value, then I think it's a waste. My family does very well, my father makes seven figures a year, and I make a good salary myself.  I can afford expensive trips and take them often, and I enjoy going to nice restaurants even if they cost a lot.  I'll drop $100 on a bottle of wine that I think is excellent.  I drive a nice car that is safe and functional, but I paid cash for it.  No jealousy there.  I just grew up in a town full of rich snots who seemed to think that what they wore and carried and drove indicated their status.  You don't have to buy the cheapest thing, but when you're dropping several hundred times what a cheaper item would cost and there's no objective way it's even twice as good in quality or experience, then that's a waste.  And yes, I judge people for that.  And no, you couldn't change my mind.

Oh, and that study?  Totally objective.

http://people-press.org/report/319/public-knowledge-of-current-affairs-little-changed-by-news-and-information-revolutions
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_fight-fight-fight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:033ce228-8086-42c2-9996-9015e7423449Post:0e732fcb-1747-49a3-9b7e-0a62f5aebd84">Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello All: I wasn't talking about good or bad situations, abusive, single parents, etc. I was simply stating my opinion about how I think a child should have a mother and a father. I'm not trying to change anyone's mind, this has alot to do with religion and how you were raised/taught, my family has the same beliefs, maybe more close-minded than me actually. A person's opinion on this issue can be due to age, religion, geography, etc. Religious: Many researchers have found that children thrive better when they have a home with a mother/father, both males and females have needs that can be met by parents of opposite sex. I think that if God intended for a man to be with another man and procreate, he wouldn't have created Eve.  God didn't create another Adam did he ?  If he wanted two men to have a baby, he would have allowed reproduction... When I mean 'normal' ..I mean being raised by a father/mother, single parent or whatever. Alot of people mirror their parents or think their lifestyles are okay because that's what they've seen all their lives. If you raise your child to think 2 mothers is the 'norm' then they might grow up looking for a female partner.
    Posted by loop0406[/QUOTE]
    ::blinks::
    is this chick for real?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_fight-fight-fight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:033ce228-8086-42c2-9996-9015e7423449Post:1e725448-9fd3-403c-bef4-cbdbd571589e">Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT : ::blinks:: is this chick for real?
    Posted by laladypoet[/QUOTE]

Yes she is......... pheromones are very important to her.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_fight-fight-fight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:033ce228-8086-42c2-9996-9015e7423449Post:1e725448-9fd3-403c-bef4-cbdbd571589e">Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT : ::blinks:: is this chick for real?
    Posted by laladypoet[/QUOTE]

loop spouts out a lot of crazy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2010
    [QUOTE] I believe that it is unfair for my credit to be negatively affected because I never had a credit card, student loans, or a car payment.  I managed to get through college, buy a car, and do it all without debt.  Now I need a credit card for work since I travel so much, and I end up having to pay to get one with a measly $300 limit.

You don't have a negative credit history; you have (or had, until you paid for the $300 credit limit) <em>no </em>credit history.  There's a difference!  

I know it feels unfair to be declined for credit when you've done all these things, but try to think about it logically: if you don't have a credit history, how are potential lenders supposed to know that you are financially responsible?  I've worked in the credit industry for 10 years, both in retail and business-to-business lending, and have no qualms about declining someone who has a limited or non-existant credit report.  Part of being financially responsible in this country <em>is </em>establishing a good credit history. 

So: pay for everything on credit and pay off your bill in full at the end of every month.  You'll establish excellent credit history <em>and</em> rack up the airline miles.  ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards