Snarky Brides
Options

AYG!

Re: AYG!

• Options
    edited December 2010
    I didn't notice Any had a new sig.  I'll have to keep my eyes out for it, but props to her for offering to change it the minute someone said it bothered them.

On the AATB front, I noticed lately she's been putting on the bitchy pants a lot more.  I don't know if she's trying to prove she's not nicey nice or what, but it's weird.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

I agree with CEW on the AATB point, and extend the same grievance to Nebb for always noting that no one's mentioned her in polls. Both are a little uncomfortable to read.

• Options
    Did AYG die just because regs got flamed?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f96992ed-1b2b-4599-b55d-46027e3139d3Post:50a2a088-e899-4148-9501-ecd7441af395">Re: AYG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did AYG die just because regs got flamed?
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]
    Wouldn't that be sad?
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f96992ed-1b2b-4599-b55d-46027e3139d3Post:50a2a088-e899-4148-9501-ecd7441af395">Re: AYG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did AYG die just because regs got flamed?
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

<div>oh, I hope not!  I have no problem with my flame(s), and I doubt AATB would either.</div><div>
    </div><div>Do I need to find something to flame you for, MM?  Like NEVER BEING AROUND ANYMORE?  P.S. we miss you.</div>
  • Options
    Happy Festivus B!

Im not upset about yesterday, I have seen you guys do worse.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imagemy read shelf:
    Christina's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f96992ed-1b2b-4599-b55d-46027e3139d3Post:8258bb59-a362-46ec-bd8a-5505f12157a2">Re: AYG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG! : oh, I hope not!  I have no problem with my flame(s), and I doubt AATB would either. <strong>Do I need to find something to flame you for, MM?  Like NEVER BEING AROUND ANYMORE?</strong>  P.S. we miss you.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

heh! I'll take your flame and raise you a bonfire. I am sad I am around not so much anymore either. I will bounce back though on of these days. I am glad Jas is convering my ass for me. Thanks, Jas!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f96992ed-1b2b-4599-b55d-46027e3139d3Post:3d543b18-fa34-4ae0-a271-98b3fabd7bbe">Re: AYG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy Festivus B! Im not upset about yesterday, I have seen you guys do worse.
    Posted by crose29[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm sorry for sounding like a broken record, but seriously?  At least contribute a flame before you start responding to everything in here. please?  </div><div>
    </div><div>AYG is wonderful, not for the drama, because it tends to be one of the few times people are totally honest.  It'd be ok if you were pissed about yesterday... no one would blame you.  Granted, it does say a lot about you that you weren't upset, too.  </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f96992ed-1b2b-4599-b55d-46027e3139d3Post:d15334d9-31fb-43b3-b69c-bca6408fc3bd">Re: AYG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG! : <strong>I'm sorry for sounding like a broken record, but seriously?  At least contribute a flame before you start responding to everything in here. please?  </strong> AYG is wonderful, not for the drama, because it tends to be one of the few times people are totally honest.  It'd be ok if you were pissed about yesterday... no one would blame you.  Granted, it does say a lot about you that you weren't upset, too.  
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

I dont see why we are dictating how she can post now, if she wants to respond thats fine.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f96992ed-1b2b-4599-b55d-46027e3139d3Post:6f5c52d3-562a-4b52-ae02-c6b898ede84d">Re: AYG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG! : I dont see why we are dictating how she can post now, if she wants to respond thats fine.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    Ditto Nebb.

Also, TBH, I like AYG for the drama.  It's what makes it fun.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Give it a rest, Steph. Just because she doesn't post like you want her to, doesn't mean she can't post what she wants. 

I don't get the whole newbie flaming yesterday either. i didn't even open the crose thread (I don't think) because I knew where it was going. It seems like a lot of effort to get that worked up about something that didn't personally insult you. I guess I just don't have it in me anymore. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f96992ed-1b2b-4599-b55d-46027e3139d3Post:f9bcf370-cf45-49b2-addd-c77565254be9">Re: AYG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Actually, I have one.  I flame jackief11 who posted on CC that it was the OP's fault for her FI being arrested.  Domestic violence is never appropriate and she had every right to call the cops.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]
    Very good one.  WTH was wrong with her?
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Well there is my grievance. Why cant I post anything without Steph getting upset about it?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imagemy read shelf:
    Christina's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I flame tara.lawall@gmail.com.
    Mostly because I hate more than anything when people think they are SO snarky (get a life) and then think we are even snarkier. You know, like as if that is what we are trying to achieve. The lack of sense of humor in this world gives me a the sads.
  • Options
    My only grievance is with that corndog person who kept going into threads that were weeks old and responding to the OP.

Although, I don't know that it matters since corndog wouldn't read and respond to this for at least another 2 weeks and then it just starts all over again.
  • Options
    What was the story with 1ofthesedays can I get a link? Something about a hammer ....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f96992ed-1b2b-4599-b55d-46027e3139d3Post:92abbfc0-f5b5-4217-90cf-e88645f4200c">Re: AYG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My only grievance is with that corndog person who kept going into threads that were weeks old and responding to the OP. Although, I don't know that it matters since corndog wouldn't read and respond to this for at least another 2 weeks and then it just starts all over again.
    Posted by LessThanZero[/QUOTE]

<div>Just a suggestion, but you would not be bothered by this if you sorted your posts differently.</div>
  • Options
    I'm not going to lie, when crose jumped all over that lurker yesterday for naming her as least favorite, I thought it was incredibly lame. But beyond that, I don't really get the hate.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f96992ed-1b2b-4599-b55d-46027e3139d3Post:bd9e42f8-62aa-4df1-80d2-4c299ddf5ee3">Re: AYG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG! : Just a suggestion, but you would not be bothered by this if you sorted your posts differently.
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

This is true, I used to have them the other way around and then changed it. So that part is my fault for sure. But I will add, that corndog was responding to things without reading the whole thread in which different information was brought to the table. So there's that.

I don't know. Today we're having a holiday luncheon so my brain is pretty much revolving around the stuffed flounder I'll be savoring later on.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f96992ed-1b2b-4599-b55d-46027e3139d3Post:bd9e42f8-62aa-4df1-80d2-4c299ddf5ee3">Re: AYG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG! : Just a suggestion, but you would not be bothered by this if you sorted your posts differently.
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]
    True, but I find it harder to follow along if my threads aren't sorted by newest post.  It's typical forum etiquette that you not resurrect an old, dead thread.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Ok, I wasn't flaming 1ofthesedays for what she did when she was 12.  I was pointing out that her story didn't make sense, and it didn't add up, so it seemed quite troll like. 

I see a bunch of already mentioned flames that were stolen right out from under my nose, and I raise you this:  I hate when people come here (not AYG, SB in general) and flame people from other boards.  Not so much coming here and saying 'Wow, look at this, this girl is nuts, we let her have it," whatever after you've already said something to them there, but when you don't have the balls to say something to someone on the board they usually post on, so you come here to say it instead, when you know that board has tons of lurkers here (like E), is asinine.  That just brings the drama over here. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f96992ed-1b2b-4599-b55d-46027e3139d3Post:92abbfc0-f5b5-4217-90cf-e88645f4200c">Re: AYG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My only grievance is with that corndog person who kept going into threads that were weeks old and responding to the OP. Although, I don't know that it matters since corndog wouldn't read and respond to this for at least another 2 weeks and then it just starts all over again.
    Posted by LessThanZero[/QUOTE]

<div>But how can you say words against someone with corndog in their username? </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f96992ed-1b2b-4599-b55d-46027e3139d3Post:fad0ffab-498d-453e-9c41-70c33b64213d">Re: AYG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG! : True, but I find it harder to follow along if my threads aren't sorted by newest post.  It's typical forum etiquette that you not resurrect an old, dead thread.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

This is how I feel. It made me crazy because if there was an active thread from 3 days ago, I couldn't see it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f96992ed-1b2b-4599-b55d-46027e3139d3Post:de70621b-eeb7-4331-b673-5152f1e36e54">Re: AYG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not going to lie, when crose jumped all over that lurker yesterday for naming her as least favorite, I thought it was incredibly lame. But beyond that, I don't really get the hate.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Meh, she didn't jump all over her, she just said "Way to get ont he bandwagon for today" and I tend to agree.  I was actually going to say it, but Crose beat me to it. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f96992ed-1b2b-4599-b55d-46027e3139d3Post:39519f95-2e47-4f0a-a41d-e94b06cbbdc1">Re: AYG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG! : This is how I feel. It made me crazy because if there was an active thread from 3 days ago, I couldn't see it.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

<div>I guess I' don't have a long enough attention span to want to read the same thread for 3 days. To each his own. </div>
  • Options
    I have to wonder wth people are doing that they even FIND those old threads? How far did they click back to find that? Go outside and freaking quit being lame.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f96992ed-1b2b-4599-b55d-46027e3139d3Post:db5f0418-5ae8-49a0-b1f6-0b73040704c6">Re: AYG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok, I wasn't flaming 1ofthesedays for what she did when she was 12.  I was pointing out that her story didn't make sense, and it didn't add up, so it seemed quite troll like.  I see a bunch of already mentioned flames that were stolen right out from under my nose, and I raise you this:  I hate when people come here (not AYG, SB in general) and flame people from other boards.  Not so much coming here and saying 'Wow, look at this, this girl is nuts, we let her have it," whatever after you've already said something to them there, but when you don't have the balls to say something to someone on the board they usually post on, so you come here to say it instead, when you know that board has tons of lurkers here (like E), is asinine.  That just brings the drama over here. 
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

So, if I flamed Kiki for being a shiit stirrer and said that she pisses me off on the regular, you'd think less of me? Gotcha. Okay. I won't do that then.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f96992ed-1b2b-4599-b55d-46027e3139d3Post:095f32f2-1afe-4f7e-a8ca-7df6ccca5aa7">Re: AYG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have to wonder wth people are doing that they even FIND those old threads? How far did they click back to find that? Go outside and freaking quit being lame.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    Exactly.  How bored do you have to be to find a post that's on page 24 of the board?
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f96992ed-1b2b-4599-b55d-46027e3139d3Post:ce5e9a85-41e4-436d-b021-300ac6fd2793">Re: AYG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG! : So, if I flamed Kiki for being a shiit stirrer and said that she pisses me off on the regular, you'd think less of me? Gotcha. Okay. I won't do that then.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

I'd also say you've said it to her face before.  So there's that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards