Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Saturday Morning!

Re: Saturday Morning!

• Options
    Ok, apparently the knot DIDN'T eat my post.  WTF.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    Websites like snapfish or photobucket where you can purchase photo memorabilia usually have puzzles you can make with photos you have.

I have an xD. The hatchback, not the boxy one. Have you seen the new iQ's? There's also a sports car coming out by Scion in June. I want to check it out.

Angel I haven't had any problems with them, I just have almost 60k miles on the car and I drive it long distances a lot so they're worn down. I've barely had the car 3 years and I'm at 56k. I'll be at 60k before the summer's up I'm sure.
  • Options
    I work for CVS so that's the one I know. In the photo part of the site there are photo gifts and that's where you upload the photo.  Walgreens and Walmart probably have something very similar.  If you've got a specialty camera store they can probably also do it for you. The CVS one is small though. Only 252 pieces, boo
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Morning all. I stayed up way too late last night. My body is sore and doesn't want to move very much. I feel lazy but I need to clean.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_saturday-morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:17fba649-cefd-4192-acbd-ed290e7134eePost:4a026ad8-6149-471b-865b-e668b9b0c41d">Re: Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OHMYGOD. So, our tiny store has a tiny bathroom that is situated essentially in my loft, where I do all my work.  HIS SON IS IN THERE TAKING A MASSIVE HALF HOUR SHIIT RIGHT NOW.  BASICALLY IN MY OFFICE.  I am going to vomit, then quit.
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

This just reminded me - yesterday the pool guy was here working, and he rang the doorbell to tell us he'd be back in a few minutes, he was about to burst, so he was going to go find a bathroom somewhere and come right back.  Because we are not asssholes, we said, don't be silly, you can use our bathroom.  He did his business - and kept the fan running and the door closed after he left.  With the fan on and the door closed, our entire hallway still smelled like shiit for about half an hour.  And when I finally opened the door later, there were skidmarks.  I kind of feel like we deserve a discount on our pool opening.
  • Options
    Good morning again. I layed back down after posting a little earlier. Didn't manage to get to sleep though. But on the plus side I'm down to peeing only every 15 - 20 minutes rather than every 2 - 5. 
  • Options
    I am completely grossed out by the poop stories and sorry for those who experienced them. Yuck.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's just wrong Abb. Yuck.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_saturday-morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:17fba649-cefd-4192-acbd-ed290e7134eePost:b8e980ff-ff81-4756-9434-d9d378ce169d">Re: Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Morning! : This just reminded me - yesterday the pool guy was here working, and he rang the doorbell to tell us he'd be back in a few minutes, he was about to burst, so he was going to go find a bathroom somewhere and come right back.  Because we are not asssholes, we said, don't be silly, you can use our bathroom.  He did his business - and kept the fan running and the door closed after he left.  With the fan on and the door closed, our entire hallway still smelled like shiit for about half an hour.  <strong>And when I finally opened the door later, there were skidmarks</strong>.  I kind of feel like we deserve a discount on our pool opening.
    Posted by abbalish[/QUOTE]

<div>...EW. Why wouldn't he have tried to clean that or something? Or am I strange for being obsessive about doing everything I can so no one knows I was in there? </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_saturday-morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:17fba649-cefd-4192-acbd-ed290e7134eePost:70cf83e4-e2a0-4e2d-852f-80776c399ead">Re: Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Morning! : ...EW. Why wouldn't he have tried to clean that or something? Or am I strange for being obsessive about doing everything I can so no one knows I was in there? 
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

Seriously - just double flush!  That's all it took.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_saturday-morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:17fba649-cefd-4192-acbd-ed290e7134eePost:da2bc576-1bbf-4baf-a83b-05aa36950e38">Re: Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I mean, hey, maybe it came on really fast and he had to GO, but courtesy flush! 

<div>Poor Eagles : (</div><div>
    </div><div>I hope he's not like my 11 year old cousin. He takes pride in his smells. Nothing makes him happier than to go to the bathroom during a party then leave the door open so everyone can smell. </div>
  • Options
    mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    I mean we all know everybody poops.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_saturday-morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:17fba649-cefd-4192-acbd-ed290e7134eePost:308303f6-8f94-498b-a728-bddd5060cd25">Re: Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Morning! : Burnt, I would absolutely put that in storage. 

It's currently under discussion. :) I was Googling climate-controlled storage facilities last night. FI is whining because it would cost us about $100/month.

Anyway, the next step is calling to see if we can store it in Mom & Dad's Bargain Basement. It looks like a used furniture warehouse down there already. They never get rid of anything, which comes in handy when one of us needs a spare dresser or something. When my brother and I were both in college and working our way up to a decent wage, we rotated furniture in and out of there like it was a library.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_saturday-morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:17fba649-cefd-4192-acbd-ed290e7134eePost:56a7a72f-3cbb-45f6-b4e5-741cebd12704">Re: Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Morning! : ITA.  It's a PITA.
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]
    It's annoying for me because I'm used to seeing everyone's avatar/sig. Now I have to actually pause and read their name so I can figure out who said what. It's taking me an extra couple seconds per post, which means about 20 extra seconds per page. GAWD.

#firstworldproblems
  • Options
    Eagles - ooh right, okay. Either way - I agree. The courtesy flush shouldn't be optional. Is he there all day? 

MK - Yes, but there is no need to advertise it LOL.
  • Options
    Oh - and if any of you are nerds like me, you might like these:

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_saturday-morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:17fba649-cefd-4192-acbd-ed290e7134eePost:3f0e41da-86d1-469b-aa28-aa238e10e8cc">Re: Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh - and if any of you are nerds like me, you might like these: <a href="http://games.yahoo.com/photos/masterful-case-mods-slideshow/" rel="nofollow">http://games.yahoo.com/photos/masterful-case-mods-slideshow/</a>
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]
    FI is squealing like a little girl. I think the R2D2 put him over the edge. I like the gothic cathedral.
  • Options
    Haha wrigley. I like most of those actually. The cube one looked really cool. I also really like the Aztec one.
  • Options
    I need to remember to show that to FI tonight when we're both home from work.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Poke, why are you peeing so much? Do you have a UTI or something? Bladder problems suck.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Saturday Morning!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Morning!:In Response to Re: Saturday Morning! : ITA.nbsp; It's a PITA.Posted by crash2729It's annoying for me because I'm used to seeing everyone's avatar/sig. Now I have to actually pause and read their name so I can figure out who said what. It's taking me an extra couple seconds per post, which means about 20 extra seconds per page. GAWD.firstworldproblems Posted by wrigleyville[/QUOTE]

Haha I hate that too... Plus, there are still some people, mostly those that aren't around much, who I don't know by name, just sig pic. Someone asked me a question the other day and I didn't know who they were until I could log on from a computer.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Saturday Morning!:[QUOTE]Morning ladies!nbsp; H and I just got back from my nephew's ball game.nbsp; It's supposed to rain here today, and all day tomorrow, so we're doing in the house things like cleaning it.nbsp; Well, H is cleaning.nbsp; I'm supposed to be writing thank you notes.nbsp; I need to get on that. Posted by Holly4212011[/QUOTE]

I think that's a pretty fair trade.. I'd take thank you notes over cleaning any day. I hate to clean though.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_saturday-morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:17fba649-cefd-4192-acbd-ed290e7134eePost:3130aeb8-aae5-445f-9d3b-8374b4a6d9fc">Re:Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Poke, why are you peeing so much? <strong>Do you have a UTI or something</strong>? Bladder problems suck.
    Posted by angelstar975[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah. I've never experienced any kind of bladder problems before. It's no fun. I woke up this morning at 5:30 (ish) am and pretty much was in and out of the bathroom constantly until about 8 am. I was the first in line at the Minute Clinic this morning lol. It's NBD though, honestly I feel fine (other than slight pressure in my bladder area and the peeing) so I'd rather deal with this than a cold or the flu or something. </div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    Haha, Holly - I'd also really rather write TYs. Oddly enough, though, cleaning doesn't bother me. Unless it's vaccuming. I really hate vaccuming. 
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Saturday Morning!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Saturday Morning!:Poke, why are you peeing so much? Do you have a UTI or something? Bladder problems suck.Posted by angelstar975Yeah. I've never experienced any kind of bladder problems before. It's no fun. I woke up this morning at 5:30 ish am and pretty much was in and out of the bathroom constantly until about 8 am. I was the first in line at the Minute Clinic this morning lol. It's NBD though, honestly I feel fine other than slight pressure in my bladder area and the peeing so I'd rather deal with this than a cold or the flu or something.nbsp; Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

Haha I'd actually take the cold or the flu, but that's probably because I has symptoms of a UTI for 3 months, but didn't actually have one so they couldn't do anything. The first urologist I went to was stumped. The second thought it could be a small stone trying to pass... It was and it finally did but it was awful for those few months. I hope you feel better ASAP!
  • Options
    Yeah, Imma brag here and say that I got out my TYs the very next day. I had a pretty small shower though, so there's that.

Eagles - fortunately for me there isn't much discomfort there. I'm really suprised that I don't have more symptoms. Really the only reason I went to see a doctor was because of the constant needing to go that was so bad it kept me up. Otherwise I would have just thought I was drinking too much or something.
  • Options
    I hare vacuuming and bladder problems. I had a horrible UTI once and it took 2 rounds of meds for it to go away. The meds made me throw up sometimes. Awful.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh - that sounds awful Angel. I can't imagine dealing with this shiz for three months. The nurse told me the antibiotics should clear it up fairly quickly, and perscribed me a 3 day dose. So...fingers crossed it's only three days lol.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_saturday-morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:17fba649-cefd-4192-acbd-ed290e7134eePost:04289953-cc2c-4575-84d3-487d4bc31c8c">Re: Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I mean we all know everybody poops.
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

I'm only this far, but we all know I do not poop.

• Options
    UTIs are the fucking devil.  I'm one of those lucky bitches that has a standing script at my pharmacy.  But my life has gotten so much better since that happened, and since I started taking cranberry pills.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards