Wedding Etiquette Forum

Which plane of TK universe are you on?

seems like it keeps flipping around and was just curious who was around.

I am sooooo ready for summer

Re: Which plane of TK universe are you on?

• Hi!  I'm here.  In this universe.  Not sure if there's any other universes at the moment.
  • I'm in the universe where TK's IT sucks.  But I'm pretty sure that's the only universe to exist.
    Anniversary
  • Yeah.  My eczema is driving me NUTS.  I think the fruit loop is making it worse.
  • hahaha ....seems it keeps flipping between posts i see and others can't and then posts i can see that others have seen all along.

now i kind of want a bowl of fruit loops
  • Of all the sugary things I have been craving, fruit loops has not come up on the list.  It's mostly bakery :)  donuts, muffins, cookies (the kind with m&m's).
  • mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi!
    My throat is killing me.  :(
  • Ugh.  Someone keeps crossing the streams.  

GBCK.  for the night anyway.
  • angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    I'm here, I wonder if I'd be elsewhere on another browser.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi Mica - sorry your throat still hurts.  That stinks.  I was hoping you'd be better by now.

By MUNI.  
  • Mica....get Mylanta liquid and Benadryl liquid ...mix equal parts Mylanta and Benadryl in a glass and stir very well. Gargle with this a couple of times a day. Just make sure you gargle with it and don't swallow it.
  • Mica, can you take painkillers or would that not work? I'll be honest, I have leftover Vicodin from a surgery a few years ago and I take it if I'm in excruciating pain. Mostly when I have out of control cramps, I don't think I've ever tried it for a side throat.
  • zizibetzizibet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I'm here, I think. The other thread seems to have disappeared(for me, anyway).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi. I am in and out, obviously because that is all TK is allowing me to do. I have a weird rash/red spot right in between my eyes and I don't know WTF it is. I thought it may be from the sun this weekend, but it just appeared yesterday. I'm probably dying.
  • That's kinda weird Shan.  
  • Once I find a thread, I keep it open in case it disappears from the main page. I hope people don't get too annoyed tonight and say fuuuck it, bc I'm at FI's, sitting with him while he's sick and I'm going to be bored. Btw, fuuuck has become part of my autocorrect haha.
  • Loopy, did you announce your pregnancy? I must have missed it! Congrats! I am apparently in at least two of tk's universes. All of the posts showing now are brand new, and there was a whole different set of posts about an hour ago.
  • I'm waiting for my night class to begin. I'm hoping I won't be too lost since I still don't have the book. Gah. 

J is at home fixing our truck since we are pretty sure an ignition coil went out. He decided to learn how to do it himself since it will save us at least $100 in labor since we bought the part for $40. I love my handyman husband. 
  • I'm craving Mexican food.  I was hoping we were going out for my little brother's birthday but I can't get a hold of my mom, so I guess that's not happening.  My arms feel jello-y from my workout.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • How old is your bro, Adamar? My second youngest brother just had his last day of HS today. I feel so old. 
  • adamar15adamar15 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    He turned 19.  He's finally living totally on his own (well, with a roommate, but not a family friend anymore), and he's moved up quickly at Toyota in the short time he's been there.  It's weird.

• Thanks Whit :).

MuSu - H does TONS of handy-man stuff.  He saves us a lot of $$.
  • i have two conflicting thoughts in my head right now....part of me wants to gorge on junk food...the other part of me wants to crawl into bed and read.

neither are feasible right now.
  • Save the junk food binge for later when you can also be reading in bed.
  • hahah i like how you think!  Unfortunately there is no junk food in the house.  I sort of go on auto pilot when I go grocery shopping and only buy what is on the list.  Since H makes the list, there is never any snacks for me on it.
  • H is shooting down my plans for Mexican.  Asshole

• Hockey - He's saving you from your own impulses.  How sweet of him :).

Adamar - I agree.  Come to Denver.  I found a great Mexican place.
  • Really - has nobody Pinned anything all day today?
  • If only I could disapparate, I would totally be there.

• zizibetzizibet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Wonder if I can talk my FI into Mexican? Probably not, but may try anyway. I feel for you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards