Options

Monday Night

14567810»

Re: Monday Night

• Options
    Cocktail pedicures sound wonderful!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    I'm going to have to start saving for a trip to a knottie GTG once E's second surgery is done.
  • Options
    We should have a late night E GTG. I rode through a sugar cane plantation in Jamaica- absolutely amazing. That was one of the best days of my life. Up there with getting married and meeting Wierd Al.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    It created a heart on a graph with a circle around the heart.
  • Options
    NickiveganNickivegan member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I need quick advice! My downstairs neighbor is playing a shooting video game quite loudly. Ell is sleeping, but not soundly. I can hear it over my tv. I have no problem saying something to him, but we don't exactly get along. He had problems with us making noise 9-9 (which is legal in our city, midnight is not). What should I do?
  • Options
    I'm not confrontational even though I wanted to go down and talk to my neighbor last week when he was playing loud shooting video games and he did wake up Edmund. I wanted to take Edmund down there screaming and tell him to please turn it down but I jjust couldn't do it.
  • Options
    I'm fresh out of dead fish, shoot. He may have stopped, I haven't heard anything for a few minutes.
  • Options
    Oh C that's what I would have done. I'm just not sure what to do because it got really blown out of proportion last year. I still hear it. I'll give it 10 more non, then I will go put on my polite face and talk to him.
  • Options
    That photo is hilarious Chrissy!
  • Options
    Awesome! Chrissy, were people wearing awesome derby hats when running the derby race? Because I would. It's also an excuse to get a ridiculous fancy hat.
  • Options
    I think it should be a requirement to wear a derby hat at the derby race! That would be the funniest thing ever.
  • Options
    Well now that I have your approval- I shall do it! Chrissy would you do it too?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-night-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:42abdae2-9181-4841-9ca9-3790cbb02475Post:472c48e4-c878-43c7-835b-66278d17948e">Re: Monday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha, probably.  I will always do a run.  I'd probably do just the half though.
    Posted by crfb87[/QUOTE]

In a large funny hat?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-night-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:42abdae2-9181-4841-9ca9-3790cbb02475Post:3d2b8a17-9c6c-49ca-b833-2f0d9efff3c5">Re: Monday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]If I do the 2013 Kentucky Derby TK E style (with you), I will wear a large funny hat.
    Posted by crfb87[/QUOTE]

EXCELLENT!

I even quoted you so you can't take it back. It's here for everyone to read. It's an Internet pinky promise.

Now I just have to start training!
  • Options
    I have a sleeping baby on my chest right now. So cute!
  • Options
    Aww! I have a cat on me right now. We have matching accessories! With that I am headed to bed. Have a great night ladies, this was a fun night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards