Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Monday Night

Re: Monday Night

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-night-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:42abdae2-9181-4841-9ca9-3790cbb02475Post:d1b46b3d-736f-4831-8e8c-ee38d1a3adbf">Re: Monday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE] PS Chrmun come back to June2012.  We miss you and you'll notice an absence of an avid poster. 
    Posted by Megbo2012[/QUOTE]

<div>Don't jinx it! Maybe she'll come back...</div>
  • Options
    Hey there Charmin. Where the hell have you been? Did you have a great holilday?

blech Meg I cannot dig soy milk. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-night-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:42abdae2-9181-4841-9ca9-3790cbb02475Post:d1b46b3d-736f-4831-8e8c-ee38d1a3adbf">Re: Monday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chrmun! I was thinking about you the other day and feeling sad that you went MIA.   Nicki I'm glad I'm invited to your future Patriots parties, and that you got my reference. I didn't think the gauricil (sp-too lazy to look it up) shots were bad.  One made my arm numb so I struggled on my next few runs which was weird. FI hasn't gone to the doctor in years and it pisses me off.  What if something is wrong?! You have insurance.  Good insurance. Go, please.  (He just want to the dentist and they want to do thousands of dollars of work on him) good grief. PS Chrmun come back to June2012.  <strong>We miss you and you'll notice an absence of an avid poster</strong>. ETA: Anna, would drinking one glass (8-10oz) of soy milk a day be considered high soy intake? I drink soy milk every day and didn't know about this...boo.

Going now.... fingers crossed... I hope is who I think it is....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Options
    Hey Chrmun - I was thining of you last night cause I almost typed "good night ladies" and then I changed it to "all" in case you or any other menfolk were lurking.
  • Options
    I can't handle soy. It tastes terrible to me.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Hi chrmun!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-night-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:42abdae2-9181-4841-9ca9-3790cbb02475Post:af1b920e-e94b-4d49-ac99-44415a098ed3">Re: Monday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night : Going now.... fingers crossed... I hope is who I think it is....
    Posted by chrmun[/QUOTE]

Sad trombone sound. 
  • Options
    Meg, I don't really know that much about it. I avoid soy mostly because pretty much all conventionally grown soy is GMO and I don't agree with that. One glass a day probably isn't a huge deal, but you might try almond milk instead. I'm not a milk person at all so I have no idea what the differences are between them tastewise.
  • Options
    mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-night-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:42abdae2-9181-4841-9ca9-3790cbb02475Post:937a92f1-6a8c-40df-bc5e-4376d42becaf">Re: Monday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night : Don't jinx it! Maybe she'll come back...
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Midge 2012, not 2011 cray Cray was 2011</div><div>
    </div><div>ETA: unless you're a 2012 bride and that's someone else completely. 

</div>
  • Options
    Almond milk is yummy!
  • Options
    Now I'm curious who it was.  I know you can't come out and tell me, but what does it rhyme with?

Sorry I was absent.  I was wicked busy with work and Xmas and some family junk.  Should be more regular now.  I have to get back my insane popularity.
  • Options
    I think it is who you think it is? (I better not have jinxed it..eff)

I only drink chocolate soy milk, so I swear it's better! 

Mica, I made forest berry pie yesterday with honey and it was so good!
  • Options
    Anna, I actually go between the coconut and almond milk too.  Soy was always my favorite though.  Bummer.

Wait, Chrmun was my guess wrong?!

MK it's someone from our board.  But for some reason, I think you guys *might* know too.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-night-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:42abdae2-9181-4841-9ca9-3790cbb02475Post:600729e5-c83d-48bc-b1c5-0b04aa7094e0">Re: Monday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night : Midge 2012, not 2011 cray Cray was 2011 ETA: unless you're a 2012 bride and that's someone else completely. 
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm a 2012 bride. 5 months! Meg, Charmin and I are in the same month and there's someone on our board who kinda drives Meg and I nuts. She can't post right now but claims she isn't banned. </div>
  • Options
    Well now I want to know who it is too. 
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Dude Charmin don't go by the recently active board thing because it LIES.  Does that help?  

MK YGPM in like 2 seconds.
  • Options
    I want to know too MK.
  • Options
    OH EMM GEE I adore almond milk. One day I will stop being lazy and make it myself.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-night-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:42abdae2-9181-4841-9ca9-3790cbb02475Post:b09fc0fa-7fb4-4548-b418-67e53195efe7">Re: Monday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dude Charmin don't go by the recently active board thing because it LIES.  Does that help?  

<div>HUGE liar! See, pointing that out to you earlier did come in handy!</div><div>
    </div><div>Charmin, her nickname rhymes with sims.</div>
  • Options
    Secrets, secrets are no fun.
  • Options
    Hey guys! 
    Today was interesting. I went with FI to the oral surgeon today and he's gonna get his wisdom teeth out on Wednesday. 

Now we're watching a documentary called "The wonderful and wild whites of West Virginia." We caught the tail end of it last night. It's pretty interesting so far. 
  • Options
    I don't understand the weird secrecy with someone who has disappeared. Why is it such a big deal to just name the person if they are no longer here?
  • Options
    chrmunchrmun member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012

The person I was thinking of has something in common with Kim Cattral, Alex Trebek, The Barenaked Ladies and Cirque du Soleil.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-night-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:42abdae2-9181-4841-9ca9-3790cbb02475Post:92a03272-5fb8-4c1b-a20a-415dd56618f0">Re: Monday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't understand the weird secrecy with someone who has disappeared. Why is it such a big deal to just name the person if they are no longer here?
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

<div>They want to be here.  And they might come back.</div><div>
    </div><div>If they do, I'm headed to Zimbabwe. ;)</div>
  • Options
    annakb8annakb8 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Is Cirque du Soleil  from Canada? That's the only commonality I can think of between the other things listed.

ETA: I see that it is. Huh. Who knew. Well besides Charmin of course.
  • Options
    Oh yeah.  Her too!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-night-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:42abdae2-9181-4841-9ca9-3790cbb02475Post:e9a1135a-faf7-47c1-896d-aa62e18905af">Re: Monday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is Cirque du Soleil  from Canada? That's the only commonality I can think of between the other things listed. ETA: I see that it is. Huh. Who knew. Well besides Charmin of course.
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]

<div>I thought Kim Cattral was born in the UK?</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-night-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:42abdae2-9181-4841-9ca9-3790cbb02475Post:256d743e-c5ef-45a6-a9a3-e204a0245d22">Re: Monday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night : They want to be here.  And they might come back. If they do, I'm headed to Zimbabwe. ;)

I still don't get the big deal. It's not like giving a name is going to somehow prevent her from ever posting again.

I can't think of anyone who's name rhymed with sims, so I guess I never paid much attention anyway.
  • Options
    Does this person lurk here? Even if they do, I remember who they are, and haven't seen them here in forever. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-night-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:42abdae2-9181-4841-9ca9-3790cbb02475Post:e9a1135a-faf7-47c1-896d-aa62e18905af">Re: Monday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is Cirque du Soleil  from Canada? That's the only commonality I can think of between the other things listed. ETA: I see that it is. Huh. Who knew. Well besides Charmin of course.
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]

Ouais!  Dey ere ver Fransh!  Dey ere frahm Fransh Canadia!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards