Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Monday Night

Re: Monday Night

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-night-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:42abdae2-9181-4841-9ca9-3790cbb02475Post:eb67d690-86ce-48af-8182-acd95c002f9b">Re: Monday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ugh, my H is the same way.  <strong>He once operated on his own ingrown toenail.</strong>  I really want him to go get a physical, and he keeps saying he will, but I don't think he will. I'm sorry about your aunt, Birdie :(
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Lucas does this all the time. He actually endeed up at Urgent Care a while back because it got infected. They could only give him antibiotics because the doc that normally removes toenails wasn't in. They told him to get to a doc in MD ASAP. Some five months later he hasn't gone. </div><div>
    </div><div>He also has a skin condition that he needs to go to the dermatologist for, but won't. 

</div>
  • Options
    Mica, whenever he feels lightheaded he isn't changing positions at all. He's just sitting normally at his desk. Kykate mentioned the tilt table because that's what she has, but I'm not sure thats it. Of course I"m not a doc.

I'll tell him to ask about the monitors. It doesn't happen all of the time and the was supposedly the first time in 6 months since he lost weight.
  • Options
    Hi Barbie! How are you? Everything going well with the pregnancy?
  • Options
    Hi MK- I am doing really great. I am in a type of remission which is freaking awesome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image Robby James born 2.24.12 @ 23 weeks due to preterm labor
    Remembering Robby
  • Options
    Guys. Do not google image search "ingrown toenail". Do. Not.
  • Options
    That's great to hear Barbie! Are you going to find out what it is?

Birdie Why? Why would you do that? 
  • Options
    I'd never seen one before!
  • Options
    mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 2012
    Oh dear. Well yeah, that could be a little traumatizing.
  • Options
    Birdie, that is nasty. I had to because I have never seen one either.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Now I want to know who grows up and wants to become a podiatrist.
  • Options
    Someone with a foot fetish?
  • Options
    OMG, I can only imagine what came up in that search! ::shiver:
  • Options
    Birdie- thanks for the tip. I haven't ever seen one either.

MK- We had an elective u/s on Friday and found out that we are having a little boy :)
    image Robby James born 2.24.12 @ 23 weeks due to preterm labor
    Remembering Robby
  • Options
    I would like everyone to pray for me. I am working on finishing The Stand and it is giving me nightmares. I am too far invested to back out now though, so please keep me in your thoughts as I push on. 
  • Options
    A person with a foot fetish couldn't possibly want to look at gross feet all day long.
  • Options
    Yay Barbie!
  • Options
    Ok I'm off to read. Night everyone!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-night-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:42abdae2-9181-4841-9ca9-3790cbb02475Post:8901c9e5-546e-4f11-9320-1092179f0410">Re: Monday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would like everyone to pray for me. I am working on finishing The Stand and it is giving me nightmares. I am too far invested to back out now though, so please keep me in your thoughts as I push on. 
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]

A great book, but I def got nightmares when I finished it.

T and P for you Rosie!
  • Options
    Aw yay Barbie!! 

Good Luck Rosie. I haven't read that one yet. 
  • Options
    Hi!  
    I'm here.  worked, worked out, showered, pizza for dinner.  Now I'm here and there's already 152 posts ZOMG.
  • Options
    Sorry Loopy. I went a little early tonight. 
  • Options
    That's okay.  I'll catch up.  
  • Options
    Nicki, this probably isn't what you want to hear, but have you heard about the links to soy consumption and endometriosis and other issues with the reproductive system? It isn't something I know a whole lot about, but it might be something to look into.
  • Options
    Congrats on the boy Barbie!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hello, The Ladies.  Did I miss anything good?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-night-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:42abdae2-9181-4841-9ca9-3790cbb02475Post:41b250ce-38a5-493d-a7e9-cd06262750d2">Re: Monday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nicki, this probably isn't what you want to hear, but have you heard about the links to soy consumption and endometriosis and other issues with the reproductive system? It isn't something I know a whole lot about, but it might be something to look into.
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]

There seems to be a lot of negatitive research associated with high soy consumption. We really limit our intake of it in our home. I have yet to hear about endometriosis, I will look into it, thanks!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Chrmun! I was thinking about you the other day and feeling sad that you went MIA.  

Nicki I'm glad I'm invited to your future Patriots parties, and that you got my reference.

I didn't think the gauricil (sp-too lazy to look it up) shots were bad.  One made my arm numb so I struggled on my next few runs which was weird.

FI hasn't gone to the doctor in years and it pisses me off.  What if something is wrong?! You have insurance.  Good insurance. Go, please.  (He just want to the dentist and they want to do thousands of dollars of work on him) good grief.

PS Chrmun come back to June2012.  We miss you and you'll notice an absence of an avid poster.

ETA: Anna, would drinking one glass (8-10oz) of soy milk a day be considered high soy intake? I drink soy milk every day and didn't know about this...boo.
  • Options
    Yeah, I didn't know how much soy you might eat. I figured it would be pretty hard to avoid all of it if you're vegan but if you don't eat a whole lot it might not have anything to do with anything.
  • Options
    Congratulations Barbie! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards