Wedding Etiquette Forum

Monday Night

Re: Monday Night

• I've seen that, but haven't tried it. Is it good?

I'm still here. I'm bouncing back between this, chatting with Lucas/playing literati with him on yahoo, and watching LOTR the Two Towers.
  • It's time for me to go get a shower and get ready for bed. Good night and sweet dreams to all! I felt super loved todayv y'all.
  • I love smoothies.  But I'm not motivated to make them when it's 28 degrees outside.

I'm watching The Bachelor.  I don't like Blakely.
  • I'm glad I was helpful? I love smoothies for breakfast. I might make one tonight, it's been too long for some of the veggies in our fridge. I need to make a peanut butter smoothie, I hear good things about them. I just have to becareful as a sub with peanut butter going into classrooms with allergies.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I ran and am super tired so I am having some cheese and crackers also watching Bridezillas, Pinning, and wedding planning. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Special- you think I could make that in my vitamix? We don't have a food processor, and I think I have a sorbet recipe for that beast somewhere. The creaminess picture made me drool.
  • I see some of the florals you're Pinning Sp - I wouldn't have picked you for a pink/pastel kind of girl.  For some reason I see bolder colors when I think of you. :).
  • Welp I've pinned that for later!
  • Holly - that's decent calorie burn for 45 minutes, isn't it?  
  • What game is that Holly?
  • You could probably make it in a blender. We eat a ridiculous amount of ice cream, so I figured this would probably be a healthier alternative.

Someone in the comments said you can also do it with strawberries. I happen to have a bunch of frozen strawberries, so I might give it a shot.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-night-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:42abdae2-9181-4841-9ca9-3790cbb02475Post:1164615f-3e67-419a-9e28-5a05c5f75efa">Re: Monday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Guys, I'm kinda disappointed today.  I did my dance game for 45 minutes, and it only burned 236 calories.  I sure felt like I was burning more calories than that.  It makes me sad.
    Posted by Holly4212011[/QUOTE]

<div>I ignore those.  Once, I ran like 10 miles and it said I burned 500 calories.  Yah no. I was going at like 7:20 pace and definitely broke a sweat so there is NO way I burned only 50 cals a mile.  Just because I ran the mile fastish, doesn't mean I was doing less work, quite the contrary.  Granted, I wasn't wearing a heart rate monitor because it goes around my chest and I hate it.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-night-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:42abdae2-9181-4841-9ca9-3790cbb02475Post:d3022648-104f-4021-bb5a-0680d03a60ee">Re: Monday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]I see some of the florals you're Pinning Sp - I wouldn't have picked you for a pink/pastel kind of girl.  For some reason I see bolder colors when I think of you. :).
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

<div>No you got it right I am a pretty bold color person. I just can't find the vibrant blue/purple I really want, but I like the mason jar herb/flower look. So I am saving them lol. </div><div>
    </div><div>I can't really decide on colors since I love all color hahaha poor FI. So now it is blues and purples... but not exclusively. Eg we are using wildflower bouquets from the farmer's market. </div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I have a bunch of strawberries in my freezer.. I will be trying that... think a hand  blender would work?
  • Dance harder Holly! :D I don't trust those things.  
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm so very bad at dancing.

H is STILL painting the bedroom. I just want it to be done. He hasn't even started on the floors yet, other than ripping out the nasty carpet.
  • Loopy I think so if it is like an immersion blender. I have used one before. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I don't think a hand blender would work because you have to submerge it. I do love mine, though, and I use it about once per week. It makes soups and sauces so much easier.
  • JUst don't look like this... Or you can just don't get caught on camera 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • OMG, Spa, quit posting pictures of me!
  • It's an immersion blender... Like so: link

• Seriously Holly I just wouldn't even look at it.  It would piss me off too damn much.  
  • I haven't used my food processor yet, but now I wish I had frozen banana disks so I could make this.  Maybe I should buy bananas, chocolate powder and peanut butter tomorrow.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_monday-night-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:42abdae2-9181-4841-9ca9-3790cbb02475Post:56bc8f22-3803-4404-a55d-8d7594242852">Re: Monday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG, Spa, quit posting pictures of me!
    Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]

<div>Hahahah it looks so funny. Beware of the internet we will find and make fun of you :P</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I severly dislike doing Jillian Michael's DVD"s when H is home.  It's bad enough the dog watches.  Sometimes she tries to bite my feet/hands as they are moving.  Or she'll stand next to me and jump up and down with me which makes me laugh too hard to do the work out.
  • I wonder what almond butter would do to babana ice cream.
  • Weirdly I think JM turns my dog on /c he humps everything when I do her workouts... makes working out a little difficult. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loopy, I do my 30DS in the bedroom so I can be horrendous without an audience.  There's no way I'd let H watch that ish.
  • Aww Chrissy that sounds amazing! Is this your first niece/nephew?
  • H has never seen me do an exercise video. EVER. I'd like to keep it that way.

At the end of a yoga video, Cooper likes to join me on the floor and lay on his back. It's pretty cute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards