Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

so, who hangs out here at night?

Re: so, who hangs out here at night?

• Options
    Munchkin=fun.  Vet=notsomuch.   That's cool though.  Enjoy your day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I work 10 hour shifts, so I have 1 day off during the week.  I love not being at work.  I am a much happier person when I am not there.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    The end of the world can't be until after 11/5. Just sayin!

Ok I'm off to the pet store. We have to put Ozzie on this long wire leash wheneever he goes outside since we don't have a fenced in yard and it mysteriously turned up cut in half this morning. I need to go by a new one. I can't wait until we get a house with a fence. Undecided
  • Options
    i just remembered that i have a piece of carrot cake left over from my birthday.  this night just got better.

also, um, i confess that i'm a spoiled brat who is extremely disappointed that i didn't get an ice cream cake for my b-day.  it's kind of a tradition in my family.  and i don't have a lot of family "normalcy" anymore, so i grasp onto whatever i can.  carrot cake is good.  but, i'm a little sad about it.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    i have never had ice cream cake.  i feel bad for myself.  
    that sucks mandy, i'd be kinda pissed.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Yum... carrot cake.... :)
  • Options
    I'm here until the Bulls come on to put out the Heat. ::winking @ Fezz::

I told my H that I wasn't payying any bills until Sunday, just in case the rapture comes, I wanna have money in the bank. I can't wait to see what people are going to say on Monday about all of this.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Aw I would buy you ice cream cake mandy <3

I don't feel like working anymore before the wedding. I have a shiit ton of work to do though. Oh poopers. 

We had queso and chips for dinner. Oh so healthy. 
  • Options
    I'm with those who want their PPD BEFORE the world ends... that's why we planned it before the whole 2012 apocolypse (sp?) and now this rapture shiznit is getting thrown at us!? Not. Cool.

Thanks for the vibes, knotties! It's a super, super cute 2 bedroom cottage... used to be a vacation/summer home but they've remodeled it to make it super liveable. AND it's on two lots, so we have a bunch of land (well, by our standards at least... it's about half an acre). Room to expand in the future, cute little porch... LOVE it.

Also, please tell me I'm not crazy for Sapphire's posts making me want to punch out the computer in this thread:
    http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_bridesmaids-dress-price-drama
  • Options
    ice cream cake is awesome.  it's my favourite.  we usually order it from DQ with an extra layer of the fudge.  so wonderful.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    i fricken love queso.  i would live off if if i could.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hangs-out-here-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:462768b8-417a-4562-aeca-f7769ed3ec4aPost:d1d15754-1e20-4542-8b7f-eebadc176962">Re: so, who hangs out here at night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: so, who hangs out here at night? : I will!  I'll be home - H is working at the bar all weekend, so I'm sure I'll be home.
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

and you are now my rapture partner.
  • Options

Here ya go Mandy. And you don't have to share with us but it would be nice.
  • Options
    I really need some alcohol right now. Maybe I would sleep better at night with it. But I am afraid my Grandma would flip her sh!t if I brought it into the house. I guess I will just have to stick it out until I get out to the IL's house.
  • Options
    Ice cream cake sounds amazing right now... haven't eaten dinner. In fact, didn't eat lunch or breakfast either come to think of it. Dagnabit. Guess I'm ordering pizza for dinner AGAIN ...
  • Options
    thanks dude!  i just want one slice.  maybe two.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hangs-out-here-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:462768b8-417a-4562-aeca-f7769ed3ec4aPost:5a6a2452-162a-4d4d-a544-742b0a7da4a4">Re: so, who hangs out here at night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ice cream cake sounds amazing right now... haven't eaten dinner. In fact, didn't eat lunch or breakfast either come to think of it. Dagnabit. Guess I'm ordering pizza for dinner AGAIN ...
    Posted by KellyBrian2013[/QUOTE]

Where do you get your pizza from?
  • Options
    welll, i'm super glad i got to visit with you guys today.  i'm going to go watch some tv with my kitties.  eat that carrot cake. 

hopefully i'll see you tomorrow :)  H is home til about noon, so i'll try to pop in after that.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    We had ice cream cake last weekend. I surprised FI with one because he was craving something sweet. 

I am the bomb diggity. 
  • Options
    I just asked my H not to say shut up to my daughter. I know she can be 5 handfuls, but I really don't like that. Maybe I shouldn't have said it infront of my daughter though huh. Ugh!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hangs-out-here-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:462768b8-417a-4562-aeca-f7769ed3ec4aPost:ce3223e6-385d-4194-a720-5b2a0180fd67">Re: so, who hangs out here at night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: so, who hangs out here at night? : Where do you get your pizza from?
    Posted by scottswife1106[/QUOTE]

I'm up in the 'burbs, but there's no shortage of places... we switch between Geno's, Pizza Italia, and Giordano's pretty regularly at work (and I swear I eat pizza at least 2-3 nights per week).
  • Options
    Night, Mandy!  Enjoy your cake.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

• Options
    I just woke up from a nap. Edmund was crying and wouldn't stop so I told DH that it was his turn to calm him down. He had eat 3 times in 4 hours and I had done all the feeding since 8am and DH only did one at 4am.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Cold Stone cake.  To. Die. For.

Scotts- We're not friends until this series is over. Tongue out

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hangs-out-here-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:462768b8-417a-4562-aeca-f7769ed3ec4aPost:c35c7019-704f-4680-aa63-fa0dffc49708">Re: so, who hangs out here at night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: so, who hangs out here at night? : I'm up in the 'burbs, but there's no shortage of places... we switch between Geno's, Pizza Italia, and <strong>Giordano's</strong> pretty regularly at work (and I swear I eat pizza at least 2-3 nights per week).
    Posted by KellyBrian2013[/QUOTE]

I can eat Giordano's every week too, Deep dish with sausage and spinach. Yum!
  • Options
    Night night, Mands. :)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hangs-out-here-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:462768b8-417a-4562-aeca-f7769ed3ec4aPost:fa2c57b0-d338-4e15-ad1b-b8675bfda4d0">Re: so, who hangs out here at night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cold Stone cake.  To. Die. For. Scotts- We're not friends until this series is over.
    Posted by FutureMrsFezz[/QUOTE]

No, we gotta be friends now! I cannot wait until the game comes on. We grilled tonight and have eatten dinner and are now READY!
  • Options
    CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hangs-out-here-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:462768b8-417a-4562-aeca-f7769ed3ec4aPost:476ed7b6-e2cb-49ce-9eaa-d91895dab95f">Re: so, who hangs out here at night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Celles- I don't think it's ridiculous to believe in a higher power (disclaimer: I really am Catholic, not just joking).  I do think that the idea of a bunch of people being pulled into the air naked at 6pm on 5/21 is ridiculous.
    Posted by mica178[/QUOTE]

Of course it's ridiculous. But how is it any <em>more </em>ridiculous than believing that a cracker is magically transformed into the literal flesh of the human "son" of an omniscient, omnipresent and thoroughly non-corporeal God who is still inordinately concerned with my sex life? In my mind, any religious person who mocks any other religious person for their beliefs is a hypocrite.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hangs-out-here-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:462768b8-417a-4562-aeca-f7769ed3ec4aPost:8942eea5-af3b-44bb-855f-fb4ddccbfa2c">Re: so, who hangs out here at night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just woke up from a nap. Edmund was crying and wouldn't stop so I told DH that it was his turn to calm him down. He had eat 3 times in 4 hours and I had done all the feeding since 8am and DH only did one at 4am.
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]

That was one thing that I appreciated about my D's father. He would help out with feedings and stuff so I could have a little time to myself. During the day, I thought I was going to go crazy sometimes, and it was during a drought. It was so hot outside and I didn't have central air at the time. A summer I will never forget.
  • Options
    I'll be lucky if I make it to half time, I'm exhausted.  I'll leave J to stress out by himself. Tongue out

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards