Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

so, who hangs out here at night?

Re: so, who hangs out here at night?

• Options
    MS - I wouldn't be able to do all my grocery shopping there, but I love TJ's for a lot of things.

Re: Bridesmaids desses.  At first I didn't see where it was going, because the OP saw the light pretty quickly, and was honestly being fairly reasonable in offering to pay if the BM couldn't.  But then I got to sapphire, and see the issue.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hangs-out-here-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:462768b8-417a-4562-aeca-f7769ed3ec4aPost:167a7000-97de-4ea9-b670-88a62c9df419">Re: so, who hangs out here at night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was just about to come back here KellyBrian. OMG what a judgemental POS. WTF is wrong with her? I know we all got the "you should be nicer to people" post, but FFS sometimes it's just impossible when you encounter a self righteous bittch like that stuck up little ho. (and yes I tried to include as many insults to that twat (there's another) as I could to show just how much she pissed me off).
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

I'm glad it's not just me feeling this way!!

But since I'm fairly new to the boards, I wasn't sure how much I could get away with calling her without getting reprimanded for it... lol. But you pretty much took the words right out of my mouth. Twat. Awesome word.
  • Options
    I had a parent bake a cake and put it out for the staff and no one ate it. I didn't eat it because I don't like apple pie. It looked good if you like apple pie.
  • Options
    My dog was just eating a pencil. Can't imagine that was tasty.
  • Options
    mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    Meg I was the same when I followed the link earlier. I thought well this isn't so crazy. Wrong. BSC Sapphire came out of nowhere.
  • Options
    Wow, the sense of entitlement in that thread is incredible.  And FTR, my bridesmaids dresses DO cost close to $200.  But not because I feel entitled to it or think I have to have it.  Because its honestly in my friend's budgets.  If it hadn't been, I would've looked for something else.

I would reply on that thread, but I lack the energy.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hangs-out-here-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:462768b8-417a-4562-aeca-f7769ed3ec4aPost:3b07bf50-9f71-4d3d-b078-e72accfbceae">Re: so, who hangs out here at night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My dog was just eating a pencil. Can't imagine that was tasty.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

My "puppy" (she's a year old next week, hence the quotes) has earned the nickname "Woodchuck" because she finds the arms of the couch, the legs of the chairs, the framework on her pen in the living room (so she doesn't have to be crated while we're not directly watching her), and the decorative elevated wooden dog bed all to be quite tasty. I fail to see how chewing on wood is enjoyable in any way.

We've actually NEVER had a wood chewer before... so for her to be SO bad is just mind boggling to me.
  • Options
    I just replied on the thread with the link to my bridesmaid dresses, which were $39 lol.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hangs-out-here-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:462768b8-417a-4562-aeca-f7769ed3ec4aPost:3b07bf50-9f71-4d3d-b078-e72accfbceae">Re: so, who hangs out here at night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My dog was just eating a pencil. Can't imagine that was tasty.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

Pets are crazy. My cat licks plastic.
  • Options
    beep beep boop
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hangs-out-here-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:462768b8-417a-4562-aeca-f7769ed3ec4aPost:f9cc97c7-4445-49aa-8a82-4e147df2e63f">Re: so, who hangs out here at night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: so, who hangs out here at night? : Pets are crazy. My cat licks plastic.
    Posted by teachermegs[/QUOTE]

Ours likes to play in the toilet.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hangs-out-here-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:462768b8-417a-4562-aeca-f7769ed3ec4aPost:0f9cf9c4-8a6d-4ed3-abe7-18ebd043536e">Re: so, who hangs out here at night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: so, who hangs out here at night? : My "puppy" (she's a year old next week, hence the quotes) has earned the nickname "Woodchuck" because she finds the arms of the couch, the legs of the chairs, the framework on her pen in the living room (so she doesn't have to be crated while we're not directly watching her), and the decorative elevated wooden dog bed all to be quite tasty. I fail to see how chewing on wood is enjoyable in any way. We've actually NEVER had a wood chewer before... so for her to be SO bad is just mind boggling to me.
    Posted by KellyBrian2013[/QUOTE]

Oh man Tory loves chewing on wooden furniture, just like your pup. She is 10 months but being a lab she will be a puppy for a few years, lol.
  • Options
    We just started talking about getting a Golden Retriever.  We might  be going Friday or Saturday to look at one that is for sale locally.

I've never had a pet and I'm a little scared of the commitment, but maybe also a little excited by the idea.  I just want to know that we would be good pet owners before we commit.
    imageimage
  • Options
    mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    Wow.  That girl was... special.
  • Options
    Hey ladies!!!  What is up?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi Andy!
  • Options
    Hey Andy! :)
  • Options
    How is it being a 2L MS?
  • Options
    Hi Andy!
  • Options
    Hello andy.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Andy-- whoa I haven't even thought of that yet! It feels good knowing that I have 1L over now. I feel like the stress next year will be less just because I know what to expect. Is that about right?
  • Options
    Musical - I wish I had the large breed excuse for my girl, but she's a Pug... so she's still very much a puppy, but I can't say I've ever had one stay SO naughty for so long.

Dannie - just make sure you do your research first, and PLEASE buy from a reputable breeder or adopt from a reputable rescue, ESPECIALLY if this is your first pet. Goldens from "pet" breeders can be very hyper active, and are probably not the best for a first-time dog owner.
  • Options
    Hi Ciaram!  Hi GG!  Hi Meg!
  • Options
    mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    Alright I'm off to bed!

Goodnight ladies.
  • Options
    Andy - are you all settled in the house?
  • Options
    Most of all - my stuff is all put away but H's is not.  I'm so happy here!

I should probably get a new ticker.

• Options
    mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi andy and katelyn!

Dannie -- if you've never owned a pet, I don't know if a puppy is a great idea.  You might want to start with an adult dog.
  • Options
    Probably hop back on in a bit ladies... off work and off to home!
  • Options
    The worst part about moving is all the little stuff.  Like, sure, your couches and tv are setup.  But then there's the STUFF.

I'm glad you like your place!  I have to move later this summer (either right before or after the wedding).  So not looking forward to it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hangs-out-here-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:462768b8-417a-4562-aeca-f7769ed3ec4aPost:b511e451-5133-48d1-b32f-ed6e7ef9efd5">Re: so, who hangs out here at night?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone.  Musical- hows the job?  I miss you around here!
    Posted by bree4305[/QUOTE]

I miss all of you too!! The job is pretty good so far, my coworkers are pretty nice. Lots of projects to do which is nice because I love to keep busy. I also get to take my lunch break with J and FFIL so that is also nice :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards