Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Ask a knottie anything!

1235»

Re: Ask a knottie anything!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ask-knottie-anything-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:62b0c6fc-b268-4906-b08d-fada3941ffe3Post:e72545c9-060b-4a5f-bbe1-ac1c598a456a">Re: Ask a knottie anything!</a>:
    [QUOTE]MP - that story is hilarious! FI really only deals with airports at this point, which I think he enjoys. But being in AR they are mainly tiny, podunk airports.
    Posted by rachers1017[/QUOTE]

I'm glad he likes what he does.  I bet smaller airports are better than larger ones with all of their security and whatnot.  It can make it hard to work there.  I think my coworkers were doing something at a Birmingham airport a few years ago.  Probably some sort of investigation.
  • Options
    I have three part time jobs.

I work as an immigration paralegal, which I like as much as I can possibly like an office job.  I like my boss and co-worker, I like the work okay, etc.  But it doesn't really light my fire.

I work fabricating jewelry for a wholesale jewelry line- this I love, but the hours are random and sometimes I work a TON and then sometimes I work only a little bit, so I can't really depend on it.  But if I could work for her full time, I would in a heartbeat.

I work as a Princess doing children's birthday parties- I absolutely adore this.  I have an acting degree and have done a ton of children's theatre, so this is right in my wheelhouse.  Plus I get to make a couple of dozen children's day AMAZING every single weekend.  Obviously, this is awesome, but is only a couple hundred bucks a month at best.
  • Options
    I like to nap.  I also like to bake.  Never at the same time.
  • Options
    Is it too early for wine?
  • Options
    Never too early for wine.
  • Options
    I drink no wine before its time.

It's time.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ask-knottie-anything-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:62b0c6fc-b268-4906-b08d-fada3941ffe3Post:6e8221db-6979-4f02-95cc-92f03d36d036">Re: Ask a knottie anything!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Never too early for wine.
    Posted by eorea[/QUOTE]

<div>Truth.</div><div>
    </div><div>Also, Rachers, it is pretty super great.  I have an entire closet of disney princess dresses. and wigs.</div>
  • Options
    Eorea, did you answer how old your daughter is and I missed it? If not, how old is she?
  • Options
    I did. I think it's on the last page. She's 7 years old.
  • Options
    MP that made me giggle
  • Options
    Oops sorry Eorea. She sure is cute
  • Options
    My aunt has it on a sign at the beach house.
  • Options
    Ray- My parents were still together when my dad passed away. They had been together 14 years and already had my sister and I when they got married. They were married 5 years when he died. I was then 10. It has been 14 years.
  • Options
    Thanks, Ray. She really is the sweetest kid ever. /end of mom bragging.
  • Options

My parents have been married for 32 years and FI's parents have also been married for 30+ years.

I have my masters in Counselor Education.

I don't like horror movies.

I love being close enough to the beach to go there for the day. I also like going out in boats but not to the point that I have to go often.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Chrissy I wish I picked up XC again in HS, and I wish we could have competed but we didn't have a team.  That would have been awesome. Sometimes I feel skiing>running. Don't tell!
  • Options
    Oh man, I always miss these!
  • Options
    For me, skiing is more for pleasure at this point than running.  I can breathe better skiing, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards