Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Afternoon/evening/everything in between thread.

1111213141517»

Re: Afternoon/evening/everything in between thread.

• Options
    LMAO. I popped in on the Customs and Traditions board and guess who posted a new thread? This time it's asking about whether or not the ring bearer should carry the actual rings.

I think we should take a little field trip. I don't know what it is about that girl. She both amuses me and annoys me all at once.
  • Options
    I love Say Anything.  I have not seen The Woman in Black, but a few people around here seem to have watched it recently.
  • Options
    Say Anything is up there with You've Got Mail. Just an awesome movie.

I haven't seen either Devil Inside or Woman in Black, but I heard they were both cut from the same cloth. I also heard if you've seen the Others you're basically seen a slightly different version of it in Woman.
  • Options
    A floating cooler is a good thing to have at a lake :).
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_afternooneveningeverything-in-between-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6811456a-d7c4-4b72-aa4e-5eea9d070bf7Post:84477e53-40bd-4058-b770-4aa55496e1a9">Re: Afternoon/evening/everything in between thread.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Evening ladies!  We had a successful trip to Bed, Bath and Beyond.  I got a new pillow since mine was flat, and a spice organizer (one of those sliding ones - it's pretty awesome). H had to have the <strong>bobber cooler for the lake</strong>.  Apparently, it floats.  Now, we won't have to go back upstairs to get beer when we're in the lake.  That'll be neat.
    Posted by Holly4212011[/QUOTE]

<div>My H would have field day with this! </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Options
    Wait, they really make those? All last summer MOH and I would be floating in her pool talking about how we needed to find a floating cooler. I didn't really think they existed though. I've never seen them anywhere around here.
  • Options
    I'm so going on the hunt for one at BBB tomorrow. Watch they don't have any. Our plan this year was to get an extra floating mat and just balance a small cooler on it.

Looper, in college we had a Say Anything poster in our living room. It's the one with Lloyd holding up the boom box. Sometimes I miss being able to get away with decorating your house in random posters.
  • Options
    In college we had a Jonathan Taylor Thomas poster on our door - mind you this was in 1997, so he was about 12 to our 18 years old but still... 
  • Options
    JTT!! My cousin and I were in love with him! I've seen Tom and Huck more times than I'll ever admit!! In 97 I was a freshman in high school, so not that far off from you in college!
  • Options
    Well... 600 and some posts and 6 hours later, I'm going to bed. I'm going to my grandmom's with my mom to mulch grandmom's garden tomorrow. We planted 5 beds a few weeks ago and never got to finish the mulch.

It's been fun. Night all!
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Night!
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Options
    Anyone still here?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards