Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

• Options
    Special- with your IL stories and this I think we could be bffs. It seriously sounds a lot like my life.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-merry-christmas-eve-eve?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6b38b7ab-c3c5-4933-ae5d-6bc5651f9b8ePost:d93ec40c-bca2-4e92-b3a2-c3996c81e73d">Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve! : Not surprised you're hungover, Nicki! Now go take that shot you promised me last night :P  And where's my quinoa?
    Posted by MyUserName1[/QUOTE]

YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE TWO HOURS AGO.

I am never drinking again.

Until 5:00 tonight when Ell's new boss take us out for dinner.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-merry-christmas-eve-eve?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6b38b7ab-c3c5-4933-ae5d-6bc5651f9b8ePost:ccda1cc0-d77b-4baf-8e78-f59f8eefa38e">Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve! :  My Irish Setter growing up slept in my bed every night.  We got him already potty trained.  He just took to my bed and that was it.  Everynight he would stay with my mom downstairs and then when she went to bed he came into my room.  because of that I do not mind dogs in the bed.  Which does not help.
    Posted by lyndausvi[/QUOTE]

Ya my parents were not thrilled I taught him that... They're strict about no dogs on furniture. But he's 7 now and the only bed he gets on is mine.
  • Options
    Oh, Special, it's always something new with your H's family, isn't it?

What did you decide about the Christmas album?
  • Options
    I plan on never letting another dog sleep in bed with us, unless we have some enormous custom bed or something.  The two of us plus the doberman does not leave a whole lot of wiggle room.  Why did she have to be such a cute little cuddly puppy?  We used to let the dachshund sleep with us too, and I always wonder if I did something in my sleep that caused his back problem.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    morning. i read the thread but dont remember much other than Adamar's never seen snow. You're not missing anything, snow sucks.

I'm still sick and took the day off. H has ordered me to stay in bed and rest all day and drink OJ. works for me, i feel like crap.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-merry-christmas-eve-eve?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6b38b7ab-c3c5-4933-ae5d-6bc5651f9b8ePost:ccda1cc0-d77b-4baf-8e78-f59f8eefa38e">Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve! :  My Irish Setter growing up slept in my bed every night.  We got him already potty trained.  He just took to my bed and that was it.  Everynight he would stay with my mom downstairs and then when she went to bed he came into my room.  because of that I do not mind dogs in the bed.  Which does not help.
    Posted by lyndausvi[/QUOTE]

My mom had an Irish Setter when I was little.  I loved her.  Her name was Scarlet's Ruby and she did fairly well in some shows.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-merry-christmas-eve-eve?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6b38b7ab-c3c5-4933-ae5d-6bc5651f9b8ePost:7fafe4bd-3df1-4799-9cff-d0e6346e0af9">Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve! : YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE TWO HOURS AGO. <strong>I am never drinking again</strong>. Until 5:00 tonight when Ell's new boss take us out for dinner.
    Posted by Nickivegan[/QUOTE]

Oh Nick, I am feeling for you girl!  Been there, done that, and then my short term memory kicks in and I end up doing it again.  Been a few years since my last one...yowsers! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-merry-christmas-eve-eve?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6b38b7ab-c3c5-4933-ae5d-6bc5651f9b8ePost:7fafe4bd-3df1-4799-9cff-d0e6346e0af9">Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve! : YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE TWO HOURS AGO. I am never drinking again. Until 5:00 tonight when Ell's new boss take us out for dinner.

<div>You ate my quinoa?  man.  </div><div>
    </div><div>See if I let you in when you come knocking on my door for drinks next time you drive to florida :P</div>
  • Options
    I would love to banish Cooper from the bed. My childhood dogs were not a problem, but Cooper wants to be touched, but only on his own terms. If I have the nerve to try to roll over, he starts growling. Jerk.

Mica, I made those short ribs the other night. They were delicious, and I want to make them again.
  • Options
    I love how all the Floridians hate snow.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-merry-christmas-eve-eve?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6b38b7ab-c3c5-4933-ae5d-6bc5651f9b8ePost:8119d136-8235-4f85-8a93-8d2262d50997">Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love how all the Floridians hate snow.
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]

I don't!  Although I haven't had a chance to make a decision one way or the other, so I guess I don't really count.

• Options
    Good Morning!

I ended up being 45 minutes late to work today as I forgot to set my alarm.  And, it's only a 6 hour work day to begin with, so I'm hoping the rest of this flies by.

Plus, since it's a corporate holiday and the cafeteria is closed they are bringing in pizza for this.  I will never say no to free food.

It has been crazy warm here as well.  I've only worn my coat twice this year.  It's supposed to be in the 40s and sunny this weekend, so I'm excited about that!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-merry-christmas-eve-eve?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6b38b7ab-c3c5-4933-ae5d-6bc5651f9b8ePost:551cc141-55f3-40cb-8795-4fe3867b9829">Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, Special, it's always something new with your H's family, isn't it? What did you decide about the Christmas album?
    Posted by MyUserName1[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh, this was my family. Every now and then, we bring the crazy.</div><div>
    </div><div>We'll take the album tomorrow, but we'll only have it out before dinner.</div>
  • Options
    Oh and Happy Festivus everyone!

Prepare for the Airing of Grievances and Feats of Strength!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-merry-christmas-eve-eve?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6b38b7ab-c3c5-4933-ae5d-6bc5651f9b8ePost:0dac588f-144e-45ec-9e64-1e5032e3ac66">Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I plan on never letting another dog sleep in bed with us, unless we have some enormous custom bed or something.  The two of us plus the doberman does not leave a whole lot of wiggle room.  Why did she have to be such a cute little cuddly puppy?  We used to let the dachshund sleep with us too, and I always wonder if I did something in my sleep that caused his back problem.
    Posted by adamar15[/QUOTE]

If I remember right, dachsunds are known for having back problems. I seem to remember our vet saying that when we were treating one for back issues.

I wouldn't mind a dog on the bed so long as they stayed at the end. Its hard enough when whisky curls up between us.
  • Options
    Crockpot mac and cheese is on. Pray to chesus it is good and I don't give anyone in the office food posioning.
  • Options
    Sesh, the logical part of my brain knows it most likely wasn't anything I did, but the not-so-logical side blames myself because he was sleeping by my feet when it happened.  Ugh that was an awful night.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-merry-christmas-eve-eve?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6b38b7ab-c3c5-4933-ae5d-6bc5651f9b8ePost:5794be5a-79de-4b18-a390-981ae348d5c7">Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh and Happy Festivus everyone! Prepare for the Airing of Grievances and Feats of Strength!
    Posted by dumdumfroggie[/QUOTE]

YES!

Mun1- it's in the fridge waiting for you, silly! I'm a great host, so hurry up and get here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good Morning! I am just eating my breakfast at work, I hope this day goes by quickly! Thankfully my annoying coworker is out today...whoop!

I cannot believe that tomorrow is already Christmas Eve! Do yall have any plans? FI and I are going to drive around and look at Christmas lights after he gets off work.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-merry-christmas-eve-eve?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6b38b7ab-c3c5-4933-ae5d-6bc5651f9b8ePost:28680706-86c8-4d6b-b5e7-aed9bcd5c726">Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve! : Oh, this was my family. Every now and then, we bring the crazy. We'll take the album tomorrow, but we'll only have it out before dinner.
    Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]

<div>Well, glad to see your family is pitching in.  Can't leave aaaaall the drama to his family.</div><div>
    </div><div>Hope your album makes it out alive :)</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-merry-christmas-eve-eve?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6b38b7ab-c3c5-4933-ae5d-6bc5651f9b8ePost:7133e21b-a67e-41bc-bbbd-63d8ed6044bb">Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve! : YES! Mun1- it's in the fridge waiting for you, silly! I'm a great host, so hurry up and get here.

<div>Awesome!  nom nom nom!</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-merry-christmas-eve-eve?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6b38b7ab-c3c5-4933-ae5d-6bc5651f9b8ePost:e912b2d1-7f1a-4266-b94a-228b57fa3a2f">Re: Good morning! And Merry Christmas Eve Eve!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good Morning! I ended up being 45 minutes late to work today as I forgot to set my alarm.  And, it's only a 6 hour work day to begin with, so I'm hoping the rest of this flies by. Plus, since it's a corporate holiday and the cafeteria is closed they are bringing in pizza for this.  I will never say no to free food. It has been crazy warm here as well.  I've only worn my coat twice this year.  It's supposed to be in the 40s and sunny this weekend, so I'm excited about that!
    Posted by dumdumfroggie[/QUOTE]

It has been super warm here too! In the 60's, this weather is just crazy!
  • Options
    Prayers to chesus have been sent, Rosie. 

• Options
    So...ummm....about last night. KUI much MK? Oof, we have a ton of things to do today and I'm not feeling it. Hate being hungover. Nicki I feel your pain.

Sesh you're right. Lucas's doxie had back problems. Slipped disks are common in their breed.

Barrel I love your new sig pic.  Iliked the boots, but like seeing you pretty face.

Adamar, you're not missing much. I grew up in Cleveland. They can keep the snow.

Special your family is certainly.....special?

Rosie I want some Mac & Cheese. I'm sure it will be delicious.

Anna have a safe flight!! Enjoy Europe!!
  • Options
    Mrs.B6302007Mrs.B6302007 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Not gonna lie.  I had to google Festivus.

ETA: and interesting that it falls on FFF.  ;-)
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    You know I need them adamar. This could go really poorly for me. Or I could be the office hero for providing mac and cheese from a crockpot.

ALSO when did they take away the search function from pinterest? Or was it just wonky for me yesterday. I bet it was that.
  • Options
    I'm feeling pressure to clean my whole apartment before I leave because I have a cat sitter coming while I'm gone. That's crazy right? The cat sitter doesn't care when the last time I vacuumed was does she?
  • Options
    I agree with MK, Barrell.  Your other pictures are lovely, but you have a beautiful face!  You should show it more often.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

• Options
    No she does not, Anna.

Rosie, I just did crock pot mac n cheese and everyone raved about it all day.  I HAVE FAITH IN YOU.  Just make sure it doesn't cook too long or the noodles will be mush.  Mine was right on the edge, and I should have turned it off sooner.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards