Wedding Etiquette Forum

I judge...

1234568»

Re: I judge...

• Vegas is awesome and I would totally go if the trip was already planned.  I have been at a craps table for 6 hours by myself...well, not really by myself, I had all my new friends with me!  And I would go to a nice restaurant by myself and maybe club too (I could probably get in for free a party of one). 

I wouldn't PLAN a trip to Vegas on my own.  I'd rather head to someplace a little quieter if I am going solo but I wouldn't let a trip wither on the vine because my friend backed out.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• I judge people who say vacay.  I despise that "word."
    Married 10/2/10
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_judge-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:86776f43-8b38-4095-a1e8-3f3df2600b80Post:1c5aafee-c2f5-48a7-a3fc-a3d5971f08f6">Re: I judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I judge... : I have those here too.  That's like going to a super 8 and pretending I'm at the Bellagio.
    Posted by wadingmoose[/QUOTE]

I've actually never been to one but... I can imagine. I mean, my coworker takes his MIL there to play bingo...
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_judge-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:86776f43-8b38-4095-a1e8-3f3df2600b80Post:b7fda1a8-4597-41d6-ac28-4b19621e3ec7">Re: I judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Honestly, for me... if I was going to have a weekend alone, I think I'd go to Santa Fe or somewhere else in New Mexico.  Mmm, I <3 New Mexico.
    Posted by kikibaby[/QUOTE]

I've thought about doing that.  How long is the drive to Santa Fe from Denver?

I love to travel alone.  Last summer I drove from Denver to Syracuse, NY, to see my BFF.  Granted, I stayed with her for 3 days, but the rest of the time I was on the road by myself.  The only time I really wished for company was when my transmission died in Iowa and I had to sit on the side of the road for 90 minutes waiting for a tow truck.

Incidentally, I judge the auto shop that supposedly checked EVERYTHING in my car prior to the trip for telling me I was good to go.  They knew I was driving 3500 miles in a week.

Stop The Drama!

image Love people. Use things. Never confuse the two.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards