Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Metrodome pic as promised...

Re: Metrodome pic as promised...

• Options
    Good luck to you all with the weight loss thing.  I have about 10 lbs to get back to where I want to be.  I have lost 15 already over the past couple of years from my high point.
  • Options
    also...10 weeks sound good?  That's pretty standard I think.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I can do any day of the week.  Are we going to start now?  I'm actually pretty excited for it.  I know I'll gain some weight when I go home though which stinks.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'd prefer to wait until after New Years! :)
  • Options
    Loopy you want in?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am not THAT big Ciara!  I bet your H is happy!  :D 

I'm up 2 cup sizes, I think.  I've sort of given up on bras being comfortable, but I'm going to try. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    Ciara I can't even fathom that size!  My tiny 36B's barely fill out my bra.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    i really hate when i calculate my BMI.  hot damn.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Sure, I'll get in.  Maybe I'll finally get rid of that last 10 lbs :).  
  • Options
    i'm torn. If I KNOW I'm doing this over the holidays, I think I'll be more responsible.

On the other hand. It's the holidays. And I'm fucking living with Alix the chef for a week after new years. BUT LIKE I SAID, if we're doing this, maybe I'll be more responsible.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    When I first went on BCP and started to gain weight, my boobs got bigger and I thought it was awesome. Now I'm kind of self concious about it because they just make me look bigger on top now. I went from a 32B to a 36/38C.
  • Options
    cause according to that, i'm obese.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    10 weeks is good, but we could definitely go longer too.  I know it will take me way longer than 10 weeks to lose the weight I need. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yes fischy. It sucks I can't wait until I have enough medical reasons on my medical file that I can finally get the reduction my insurance won't pay for because its still considered cosmetic.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    I say we start this week.
  • Options
    Fish that's exactly what I'm thinking right now.  I know I'll eat tons of pizza and wings when I'm home, but maybe if we start now I won't make a complete pig of myself. 

KJB I have been considered obese on the BMI scales even when I was in the best shape of my life, so I don't pay attention to that.  Actually, the Wii Fit scale gives your BMI and when I was losing weight I dropped into just the "overweight" category.  Now I'm probably in morbidly obese.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_metrodome-pic-promised?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9c6b20b0-d6cb-4e2d-ab37-dbe1859e54bePost:e3428d42-3887-459f-be0f-cf400db67f39">Re: Metrodome pic as promised...</a>:
    [QUOTE]i'm torn. If I KNOW I'm doing this over the holidays, I think I'll be more responsible. On the other hand. It's the holidays. And I'm fucking living with Alix the chef for a week after new years. BUT LIKE I SAID, if we're doing this, maybe I'll be more responsible.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

<div>That's usually my theory about holiday eating.   If I make it through the holidays without doing any major damage to my calorie count, then I figure I'm ahead come the new year - I always just aim to get through the holidays without gaining anything.</div>
  • Options
    andy means business. :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    It sucks being short. There's nowhere for the fat to go.
  • Options
    I'm down with starting tomorrow.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_metrodome-pic-promised?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9c6b20b0-d6cb-4e2d-ab37-dbe1859e54bePost:59562efc-e5a2-4929-b1e0-b9984734a841">Re: Metrodome pic as promised...</a>:
    [QUOTE]andy means business. :)
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]
    andy has a honeymoon in march to get ready for.  and just weighed in (5 pounds more than I thought I was going to be)
  • Options
    Gosh, I can't believe this thread is still going from way earlier today.

I need to lose at least another 5 lbs to get where I want to be. I would like to lose about 10 lbs though. I just need to start going back to the gym...

My problem is this fat roll right around my tummy that I can't seem to get rid of. I hate doing sit-ups even though some say that is the best way to get rid of it. I just hear so many mixed things, I get all confused.
  • Options
    Well I gotta slam this wine then! Tongue out
  • Options
    where did you decide to go andy?
    i'm going to vegas in july with a bunch of hot girls.  and they want to stay somewhere with a good pool.  great.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_metrodome-pic-promised?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9c6b20b0-d6cb-4e2d-ab37-dbe1859e54bePost:da494b1d-363a-4438-ac68-a9bbb29eb9eb">Re: Metrodome pic as promised...</a>:
    [QUOTE]It sucks being short. There's nowhere for the fat to go.
    Posted by Birdie1483[/QUOTE]

Amen to this. That is what H says my problem is when I complain about my tummy. Part of me thinks its true, but then I see other short girls whose tummies are as flat as a pancake.
  • Options
    My normal bras are still pretty comfortable but I'm starting to spill over the tops of most of my bras so thats a little uncomfortable. I just don't like the maternity ones that are supposed to grow with you, they don't give enough support and are just plain crappy.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    I can start whenever.  
  • Options
    mmm pancakes.. oh wait...
    Photobucket
  • Options

Yeah my motivation is that H comes home in March and I don't want him to come home to a fat wife.  And we are going on a honeymoon in May where i'll be in a bathing suit. 

I'm definitely in to start tomorrow.  I think we should go until at least March though. 

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Why don't you all start now, with a goal to maintain through the holidays, and then a goal to lose after?  That way there's no guilt about the parties and such, but it's enough to not get yourself in trouble the next few weeks. 

And, if you REALLY want to lose, try a pregnancy diet.  No alcohol, no soda.  That's a huge part of why I lost in 1st Tri, I'm pretty sure. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards