Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Metrodome pic as promised...

Re: Metrodome pic as promised...

• Options
    I'm 5'8'' and I still feel like the weight doesn't have anywhere to go. :)
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Ok I set up a competition on thintopia.  Go there and set up your profile and then I will PM you or FB message you the password to the group.  Sorry old men in your undies you cannot come.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm game for starting tomorrow. Maybe it will make my as$ go to the gym regardless of how tired I am or how cold it is outside. I am so bad bc I only went one day last week.
  • Options
    You're just talking crazy now Squirls :-P I don't have that kind of self control.
  • Options
    Andy I am FB friends with Fishy and DNB - initials JLD
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I hardly ever drink pop and usually only have alcohol on the weekends and sometimes none at all and I still have this fat roll. So I am not sure that would work for me, squirrly.
  • Options
    Birdie, I bought a bottle of the alcohol removed Fre wine last night so that I wasn't SO lame when hanging out with H's friends.  It's. . . . better than nothing.  I honestly think not being able to eat normal stuff (sushi, lunch meat, whatnot) and drink what I want, plus not being able to ski are the worst parts of pregnancy.  Worse than the nausea and looking like I just ate too much for Thanksgiving and the other discomforts I've had so far. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    I don't have FB, so I guess you will have to PM the info to me. Yeah, I know, I am probably the only one in the world that doesn't have FB.
  • Options
    I'm signed up. I'm FB friends now with fish, KJB and beach. My initialys are JI
  • Options
    ok fische, kjb and dnb I facebooked you...birdie,missy and loopy ygpm.

anybody else? 

Ciara and squirrly - want to join?  :-)
  • Options
    Squirlly, my friend missed cokes and beer the most when she was pregnant with her first kid. We also went on vacation when she was around 4-5 months pregnant and she couldn't even ride the go carts with us. :(
  • Options
    If I can't do it bc of not having a FB account, that is okay. You guys will still motivate me to work out more with all the talk of it.

Off to bed now. I will check this thread again in the am. Good night ladies.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_metrodome-pic-promised?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9c6b20b0-d6cb-4e2d-ab37-dbe1859e54bePost:d07912bc-b873-4e96-b035-3836f4ca79ca">Re: Metrodome pic as promised...</a>:
    [QUOTE]If I can't do it bc of not having a FB account, that is okay. You guys will still motivate me to work out more with all the talk of it. Off to bed now. I will check this thread again in the am. Good night ladies.
    Posted by MissySue20[/QUOTE]
    I pm'd you!
  • Options
    btw I put $20.00 but I have no idea when/if/how that money is paid.  I think we should do the bottle of wine thing.
  • Options
    I will join to maintain a healthy pregnancy weight and not go overboard.

I just ate 7 satsumas.Well 6 and a half, DH had half of one I had already peeled.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    KJB did you join the competition?  I only see me and Andy
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Loopy I can't find you :(

But fish, there was another girl you were friends with that apparently is from indy because she's also friends with my college roommate.
  • Options
    And now Fish.  I guess I'm the only one who's not going with my TK name.  I'm sure you can figure out which one I am though!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I can't find the group.
  • Options
    REALLY BIRDIE!? WHO? WHO?! oki, I suppose I can check too, but still.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Ha!  Unless watching my weight go up 20 - 30 pounds is going to be gratifying for all of you, I think I'll hold off for now - if you do another round starting in June I might join then.

Missy, I didn't drink during the week before either, and not always on weekends, but I did have too much soda. 

Oh - don't forget to cut out coffee too.  (I never drink it, so I forget that part.) 

Birdie, soda's tough.  I still have a little from time to time, but mostly I have ginger ale or Izze instead.  No caffiene!
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    Loopy I just sent you a friend suggestion of Birdie on FB
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I don't have any of you as friends on FB. I did just add fischy to my friends my initials are CP.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_metrodome-pic-promised?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9c6b20b0-d6cb-4e2d-ab37-dbe1859e54bePost:c4578e8a-e5a1-4e22-9914-a18c7dfcbe37">Re: Metrodome pic as promised...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm signed up. I'm FB friends now with fish, KJB and beach. My initialys are JI
    Posted by Birdie1483[/QUOTE]

<div>JI?  </div>
  • Options
    Loopy, check under "Competitions" instead of "Groups"

Fish, it was Jessica. D.
  • Options
    Loopy when you get on the site you have to go to competitions, not groups and then you'll find it. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_metrodome-pic-promised?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9c6b20b0-d6cb-4e2d-ab37-dbe1859e54bePost:40cf68cf-c6b1-45d2-a218-13c0d82f685b">Re: Metrodome pic as promised...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't find the group.
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]
    go here:  <a href="http://thintopia.com/competitions/index/1159" rel="nofollow">http://thintopia.com/competitions/index/1159</a>
  • Options
    Ciariam, I didn't get your friend request...

And Jessica D? Who the eff is that!?

The Margarita Evolution
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards