Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

:be-you-tiful: or w/e the heck your name is

Re: :be-you-tiful: or w/e the heck your name is

• Options
    Because it is that sarcasm that pissed me off...WHATEVER your name is? You have never met me....this is actually my first time on this site and actually engaging. However it is not my first time having to deal with a bunch of women (in which some look like men) that have sooooooo much to say and be so damn rude like yourself.
    Lady In Red
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tiful-heck-name?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d36865f4-39e4-4949-934b-5e731752c557Post:4bc16b29-6823-4857-8a70-71a7a7eb6159">Re: :be-you-tiful: or w/e the heck your name is</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow....At least I can FIT under one. On the other hand you may need a mountain or two. Be nice and I will be nice to u. Smooches
    Posted by Be-you-tiful 1[/QUOTE]
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tiful-heck-name?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d36865f4-39e4-4949-934b-5e731752c557Post:cc991c53-8c6e-4be9-af02-33e5c6841f3c">Re: :be-you-tiful: or w/e the heck your name is</a>:
    [QUOTE]South Jersey.....You are a whale in water! There is much more FAT on your body than your breast. You are recently married right. Why aren't you doing SOMETHING with your man...huh? Like belly bumping...Why would I be jealous? I lost weight so I wouldnt look like YOU!!! WHALE OF A WOMAN! We can apologize and start over whenever you like. Hi, my name is Dee and I am a Fashion Model. I am happily married with 2 children 21 and 15. Nice to meet u.....LOL

=) I'm not recently married you uneducated buffoon.  Its called getting married....the reason why I'm on wedding boards (why are you here again....oh ya you're so proud of landing a man for 10 whole years).  If your one concern is that my arms are flabby then I am amused.  Whale of a woman?  How long did that take for you to think that up?  Though I admit the photo is not perfect since I'm in an odd position. How lovely that you lost weight....but your still stuck with your soul, face and personality (sucks for you).  As for why I'm not losing weight at the moment I'm on high doses of steroids and undergoing a new form of radiation therapy that makes me not want to move. 

A fashion model?? I looked at your photos....is that a joke or a little dream?? Also, if you have a 21 year old you are way way over your expiration date for being model.  Unless you're planning on modeling Depends or arthritic medication.

Also, clearly South Jersey isn't my screen name.  Is reading that hard for you? 
  • Options
    Wow. I've never actually been truly pissed by things someone has said on here, but seriously, wtf?

Ap- I hope you don't take a word of that to heart.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tiful-heck-name?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d36865f4-39e4-4949-934b-5e731752c557Post:5d0e4542-2f04-4633-9c35-a0060b667578">Re: :be-you-tiful: or w/e the heck your name is</a>:
    [QUOTE]Because it is that sarcasm that pissed me off...WHATEVER your name is? You have never met me....this is actually my first time on this site and actually engaging. However it is not my first time having to deal with a bunch of women (in which some look like men) that have sooooooo much to say and be so damn rude like yourself.

Who are you talking to? I just imagine you yelling at a brick wall at this point, foaming at the mouth. Take a chill, lady.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tiful-heck-name?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d36865f4-39e4-4949-934b-5e731752c557Post:5d0e4542-2f04-4633-9c35-a0060b667578">Re: :be-you-tiful: or w/e the heck your name is</a>:
    [QUOTE]Because it is that sarcasm that pissed me off...WHATEVER your name is? You have never met me....this is actually my first time on this site and actually engaging. However it is not my first time having to deal with a bunch of women (in which some look like men) that have sooooooo much to say and be so damn rude like yourself.

I find it truly sad that you are this hateful. Roxy said it is not okay to ask for money. She's right; it is rude to ever expect gifts to be given.
    You are totally out of line talking about people's appearances. If there was a shred of validity to any thing you said, you've completely negated it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tiful-heck-name?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d36865f4-39e4-4949-934b-5e731752c557Post:5d0e4542-2f04-4633-9c35-a0060b667578">Re: :be-you-tiful: or w/e the heck your name is</a>:
    Uh, I said "whatever your name is" because I wasn't sure if I got your screenname correct. It had nothing to do with your real name or who you are.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tiful-heck-name?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d36865f4-39e4-4949-934b-5e731752c557Post:6ca6e1dd-1c8c-4505-b9cf-709ba603bcaa">Re: :be-you-tiful: or w/e the heck your name is</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow. I've never actually been truly pissed by things someone has said on here, but seriously, wtf? Ap- I hope you don't take a word of that to heart.
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

No worries =) Thanks for the concern and support guys.  I know I've gained weight from being sick.....its not surprising or new just an unfortunate something that has happened.  Its sad that someone like her is actually raising children.
  • Options
    Jasmineh- I've never seen you get mad before, I like it.
  • Options

Can anyone tell me how to get back the time I just wasted reading this shiit? Generally, the crazy doesnt bother me, but all that nonsense hurt my brain. Undecided

• Options
    It doesn't happen too often, but there is a big difference between arguing an opinion and attacking someone's self worth.
  • Options
    taertman2516taertman2516 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tiful-heck-name?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d36865f4-39e4-4949-934b-5e731752c557Post:2f0b7d46-d519-4cc0-92a4-45b1c46e6ece">Re: :be-you-tiful: or w/e the heck your name is</a>:
    [QUOTE]The grammer is intentional due to the lack of respect YOU PEOPLE (whoever you are) have for other nationalities. Remember your little friends talking about the Chaldeans. Police your life and how you treat others...that is the only thing you should be policing. Thx

Ha.  It is spelled grammar.  Not grammer.  Two points for the editor.

Edit: Normally I wouldn't judge spelling on posts.  But in this case, when someone is this mean and is ALSO attacking other people, I can't help it. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tiful-heck-name?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d36865f4-39e4-4949-934b-5e731752c557Post:5b45adcd-791a-450d-b379-bc720659ec0a">Re: :be-you-tiful: or w/e the heck your name is</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: :be-you-tiful: or w/e the heck your name is : Who are you talking to? I just imagine you yelling at a brick wall at this point, foaming at the mouth. Take a chill, lady.
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

Ha ha....kinda my vision of her
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tiful-heck-name?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d36865f4-39e4-4949-934b-5e731752c557Post:fa4cd10f-dc54-4827-ba4a-89db4cfa9d65">Re: :be-you-tiful: or w/e the heck your name is</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: :be-you-tiful: or w/e the heck your name is : Ha.  It is spelled grammar.  Not grammer.  Two points for the editor.
    Posted by taertman2516[/QUOTE]

Taertman, don't even waste your time editing her spelling and grammar. You'll be in for a long night. But I also find it hilarious that she called everyone uneducated and then proceeded to make an ass out of both herself and the English language.

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    WHY did I not read this thread sooner?  I really want to know if I'm high class Phoenix or backwoods Phoenix.
  • Options
    Kim- were you at THE party?  If not, you isn't upscale.
  • Options
    Kim- likely backwoods, I mean you and I were at the same place together once, clearly we're in the same class.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tiful-heck-name?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d36865f4-39e4-4949-934b-5e731752c557Post:985860e0-31a0-4ae9-899e-bee205ce9d2e">Re: :be-you-tiful: or w/e the heck your name is</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: :be-you-tiful: or w/e the heck your name is : Taertman, don't even waste your time editing her spelling and grammar. You'll be in for a long night. But I also find it hilarious that she called everyone uneducated and then proceeded to make an ass out of both herself and the English language.
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  I'm sad for myself that I edited my post to say I wouldn't normally judge on spelling.  But she's just WRONG. Thanks to everyone for reporting her.  No one should feel attacked like this.
  • Options
    I've seen people attacked for grammar and spelling with much less provocation. I try not to do it either, but when someone goes BSC on someone else's appearance, all bets are off.

• Options
    wow i sincerly hope you are raising your children to be better human beings then clearly are. As PP have stated there is a major differenence in arguing your opinon and attacking someone personally. You have claimed to be a person of intellegance well that went out the window with the personal attack. I can no longer even call you human. Women like you are the reason that there are young girls out there starving themselves each day so they don't have to get called a whale for looking like a normal human being. Which BTW she does look like a normal women. I'm sorry if we can't all be stick thin sickly looking creatures like most fashion models but real women have real curves so STFU and grow up while you're at it
  • Options
    BG- I love the new sig pic!
  • Options
    Damnit!  I really wanted to feel fancy.  Guess I have to go buy adorable, I MEAN, yokel-like dresses.
  • Options
    Hey yea, Beatles the new pic is awesome! I noticed it but it didn't click.
  • Options
    Just love those classy models from my hometown.  I'm sorry, but there are a lot of angry people back there.  Do not miss it.  At all.

And I am disgusted by her comments.  My mom was very obese and I still remember people sticking their repulsive heads out of the car window and yelling horrible things to her when we tried to walk down the street and watching her cry.  I still wish those people a life of misery.  People like her make me sick. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Roxy......I was wondering in your siggy picture where your shoes are from?? (I know random question but I'm a shoe whore)
  • Options
    BG- when did the crazy in your sig happen? I missed her,I think she should be be-you's new BFF.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Sascha- thats awful :( People can be so cruel.

Cher- They're steve maddens. You can only get them at hillbilly stores though.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tiful-heck-name?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d36865f4-39e4-4949-934b-5e731752c557Post:5d0e4542-2f04-4633-9c35-a0060b667578">Re: :be-you-tiful: or w/e the heck your name is</a>:
    [QUOTE]Because it is that sarcasm that pissed me off...WHATEVER your name is? You have never met me....this is actually my first time on this site and actually engaging. However it is not my first time having to deal with a bunch of women <strong>(in which some look like men) </strong>that have sooooooo much to say and be so damn rude like yourself.

The bolded parenthetical statement might be my favorite part of this post.  "How can I get back at these people? I'll say they look like DUDES!  That'll get 'em!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards