Wedding Etiquette Forum

:be-you-tiful: or w/e the heck your name is

123457»

Re: :be-you-tiful: or w/e the heck your name is

• Well, it is way past my bedtime. Night ladies.
  • Kik orwhateveryournameisi- Yes, like that.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tiful-heck-name?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d36865f4-39e4-4949-934b-5e731752c557Post:4470ba66-1c84-4a9e-aa6a-35ddb03b4122">Re: :be-you-tiful: or w/e the heck your name is</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think she was trying to say she saw it as disrespectful.  Like you had walked up to her at Denny's and said "Oh, hey Kristi or whatever the fluck your name is..."
    Posted by kikibaby[/QUOTE]

This cracked me up. I love it.
  • Jas from MONTANA....WOW!!! Now why would I be insecure. Sweety in the profession that Im in being insecure is not an option. You know the one thing I dont like about Southerners (I was just born in the South but I live up North) they are so damn nosey, always speculating and trying to figure out the life of another person because their lives are so BORING! Now if you want to know anything about me...google me. Oh you cant...w/e the heck my name is. You never know if you have a Macy's or Value City or maybe even a Brides magazine in your little town then maybe you can look me up. Hey I have probably been on your kitchen counter and you didnt even know it. All in all...dont judge. Just ask!!!! 
    Lady In Red
  • WOW!!! That pic in the white wedding dress is A M A Z I N G!!!! Whoa Momma! Oh Im sorry SaraBEAR. Nevertheless, I dont eat at Denny's Honey. I'd rather the Waffle House. The last time I checked, their were quit a few law suits against Denny's for discrimination KIKIBABY. Mainly against African Americans.
    Lady In Red
  • Roxybabe~ I have actually been to Sedona. They have a beautiful spring there where it is really spiritual. My sister in law and my brother resides in Albuquerque. And I have a colleague that also models the resides in Pheonix as well. As a matter of fact she was on Good Morning Arizona on Thursday. "Tips For Curvy Women"...Her name is Tamara Rose. She is Jalen Rose (famous basketball player) sister.  Channel 3tv.u can view it online. Again, My name is Dee...Im a wonderful mom of 2 children son 21 and my daughter 15. I have been HAPPILY married for 10 years. We will be renewing 10-10-10. Yay ME!!! Nice to meet you.Tongue out
    Lady In Red
  • Well gotta go....ROXY didnt make me do ANYTHING! My husband did. Nite Nite PEOPLE!

Lady In Red
  • Taertman~ Maybe you should reread ALL the blogging and posting from the beginning. She told me to go crawl under the tacky rock I came from underneathe. I then told her, at least I can fit under a rock. And it all went down hill from there. I'm not crazy...she knows nothing about me or my kids. She should keep her mouth closed. This is my first time blogging and as I stated I was easily put on the defense. It went too far when I was insulted. Now if you cant take it...dont dish it.

Lady In Red
  • Oh my god the crazies do come out at night!  I am sorry I missed this but at least it made for some fun reading before I leave for the airport!
  • Holy crazy biitch...I'm sure you didn't but I really hope none of you took her words to heart. I don't think I've "met" such a hateful person in my life, and I've met some wacko-moles before!

If you want to get technical there are only 3 races as recognized by the Antholopological community, based on bone structure and not customs/cultures/skin or hair color. Always fun :)

Scott surprised me too, I knew he was proposing at some point, and guessed he had the ring already but was not expecting it when he finally did. It made me all warm and fuzzy inside :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards